Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Like Tree407Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Didn't they kill Nan in place of the baby? What the hell even happened to the baby now that you mention it?
    Didn't the servant with no tounge steal the baby to finally have his very own living doll??

But wasn't he killed, so how can he if he's a ghost?

Hit By Ban Bus!

lol This is AHS it isn't always logical...ummm Spalding returned as a ghost just after Delphine had tortured and murdered that black guy upstairs he told Delphine to get him an rare expensive doll and in return would help her kill the Voodoo Queen Marie with a potion..Instead he gives her Benadryl..Delphine then stabs Marie but flee's and after she realizes spalding has tricked her...Marie chases Delphine but Spalding is waiting at the stairs with the doll...he knocks Marie out with a doll and says " I wanted her out of my hair.". He takes her stolen baby and dresses it in the rare dolls clothes and calls the baby his "living doll."

haha ha did that make any sense? I am terrible at explaining things.

It's so weird how I forgot all of that.

They tried to just use Nan instead of the baby, but her soul isn't pure (she'd just killed the neighbor, with the bleach, as vengeance for the mom's killing Luke). Papa Legba (or w/e) said that she's not innocent, she doesn't work in place of the baby, who would be an innocent pure soul. Spalding tricked Delphine (that explanation up there lol) and he kept the baby as his own living doll. The ghosts in there seem capable of going through both worlds (like how the Axe Man could kill people still and then get killed). They def don't explain the rules (like the ghosts) but I prefer that honestly, I hate when movies get all technical with the supernatural rules. It's like, I'm believing that there's witches and voodoo and axe-weilding ghosts right now so I don't need all the details as long as it lines up decently, lol.

Thank you for that! That's why I shouldn't drink hours before watching it. Actually, most others didn't remember that. You are good.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I can't remember anything except in my life except stupid shit like this, haha, so you're welcome. They have been rushing a lot of the loose ends, so it's hard to keep track of each one when they're trying to tie it all up as nicely as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Didn't they kill Nan in place of the baby? What the hell even happened to the baby now that you mention it?
    yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    Didn't the servant with no tounge steal the baby to finally have his very own living doll??
    yes.
    My understanding of how Marie was able to be killed/mortal is that BECAUSE Delphine cut her up into 50 pieces and scattered her ass here and yon, she would NO LONGER be able to fulfill her end of the bargain (bringing Papa Legba babies once a year), therefore, Papa Legba could take away her immortality due to breach of contract.. but hey, I like that we all see it differently. at least some of us are paying attention!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I just hate that the three best things about this show seem to be dead and not coming back. I hope it isn't true because I really hate how Fiona went out. I hope all those twats kills each other doing the 7 wonders. Misty is the only one I can stomach.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Gold Member

This show had so much potential until they killed off my three favs last week. I wasn't impressed with tonight's finale. But I feel like this about pretty much all three seasons - start out with so much potential just to fall flat.

Yep, I agree on all points.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yes.

yes.
    My understanding of how Marie was able to be killed/mortal is that BECAUSE Delphine cut her up into 50 pieces and scattered her ass here and yon, she would NO LONGER be able to fulfill her end of the bargain (bringing Papa Legba babies once a year), therefore, Papa Legba could take away her immortality due to breach of contract.. but hey, I like that we all see it differently. at least some of us are paying attention!
    I am so glad I read this thread before I saw that episode because I would've no clue. Not least because I've missed lots this season.... I need to rewatch it all again.

So who's the Supreme?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Cordelia is the supreme for nor now..until the next one comes along.it makes perfect sense in hindsight,not sure why she was never considered a valid candidate earlier??? but the focus was always on the younger members...I guess to distract us from the obvious,she was the previous supremes daughter...I really wanted it to be Misty..I just loved her.

The depiction of Hell that they created was nowhere near torturous enough..it just seemed like the equivalent of having a really bad dream...not even a nightmare.
    Last edited by Heidi Ho; January 30th, 2014 at 08:01 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I know I know I didn't watch but I keep up with commentary because I used to love AHS. But I read this on another site and had to share: "This was Dexter bad. The new Supreme is a lumberjack."

Hopefully I'll have reasons to watch next season. As long as no tortures of enslaved minorities are implied I'll give it a shot.

i want tharah paulthon gone
    I'mNotBitter and deenz like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information