Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

I officially need someone to come and watch the show with me so that I may have someone to exchange numerous "what the fuck!" and "did Precious just fuck a minotaur?" looks with!

I was so happy to see Mare's name in the opening credits but omfg no! No no no! I was happy to see Patti LuPone as well, I secretly hope that bitch is the real new Supreme.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Sometimes this show takes it a little too far... I could have done without the molesting mother pedophile incest scene.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Poor Kyle

Hit By Ban Bus!

Was the incest scene too much, yeah it kind of was. I did like the bitch slap that scene gave me though, because I didn't see that coming AT ALL. The Minotaur sex scene was more awkward, than anything else (I thought Precious was going to topple over, while she was finger banging herself). It made me have an internal debate with myself, as to whether sex with a Minotaur would be considered bestiality or not, since a Minotaur is technically half man, half bull, or would it be pseudo-bestiality. I know I'm totally over thinking that, but it's their fault.
    SHELLEE likes this.

^What you said.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

ETA: Spoiler Alert - do not read if you haven't watched!!!!

Yeah, that was one WTF episode! If Precious banged Bastion, she better watch her ass 'cause Marie gonna come for her ass! I laughed my ASS off at the LaLaurie watching that lying magic box episode! Just the way she said "LIESSSSSSSSSSSS" is still cracking me up! I would hope Madison stays dead because I canNOT stand that little bitch... but I also am pretty damn sure she's NOT going to be the new Supreme... I'm figuring on Zoe or Delia for that. I was glad about that fucking nasty Alicia's death... poor Kyle! Zoe needs to take him back to Misty for a little bit longer, I think. Although, Misty's a right nutjob and is just desperate for company to listen to her sing Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks songs...

and the whole "find your tribe" and "you're from the wrong tribe" keeps niggling at my mind like I'm missing something...
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Gold Member

The "Liesssssss!" scene had me hysterical also. Just the way she hissed it out. I'm going to try to incorporate that into as many conversations as possible.

Didn't need the molestation scene but I did cheer like a maniac when Kyle got his revenge.

The whole minotaur scene was just disturbing. She looked like she was in pain rather than turned on so I had no idea if he fucked her or killed her.

Zoe who? She's too bland to be the Supreme. I hope it's Nan.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    "This coven doesn't need a new Supreme - it needs a new rug." God, I love this woman!
    Best line of the night!

The incest scene was so WTF. I'm glad she's dead so we don't have to see more of that! I didn't quite get why Precious needed to fuck the minotaur. Is she just horny? Or was that her way of distracting him? Anyway, I didn't need to see Precious masterbating either. She looked in pain.

But god damn this season is good.

Jessica Lange just gets better and better. The previews made it seem like no tongue was gonna do something with Emma Roberts. I'd be happy to see her totally dead but I'm sure I'm not that lucky.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Last nights show, anyone? Personally, I think they drag out the voodoo scenes a bit much. Interesting backstory on no-tongue. And Cordelia's husband! OMG never saw that coming. I think the redhead did not look like she enjoyed the sex much at all. I'm surprised she stuck around afterwards. I would've "gone to the vending machine" and gotten the hell out of there after that.

Zoe and Kyle's storyline is moving soooo slow. She's basically a background character this season.

Silver Member

Crazy episode. Marie seems like the person who sets things right. I think killing her lover will push her over the edge and make her want to destroy the Council and any other witches. Spalding seems..childlike. The doll scene was fascinating. I hope that Zoe finds Kyle. It would be hard to explain why he is back from the dead, considering she , Madison and the mother to some extent were the only ones who knew he was 'alive'. Can't wait for next week.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It's starting to tread into season two territory for me, and I stopped watching season two. I might ditch this season too, if they keep it up. I saw zombies, and I despise zombies. They are the cockroaches of the horror genre. Mindless creatures that swarm, and eat, and never die...just like roaches.

I am loving this season! I think it is the best one so far... So, who do you all think is the Supreme? I think it is Nan.... I think Zoe is too obvious.

I hope it's Misty. I'd like to see crazy witch with all of the power. But it will be tepid, mousy Zoe.

I hope it is not Zoe, I hate her story line.

Thread Information