Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree407Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

Didn't she look amazing with the CGI d-aging? They are incredibly stupid though to stay in the house. After all they've seen, I'd be living in a shelter before I'd go back in that house.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Jessica Lange is awesome. Flashbacks scenes were great.

The other woman has to be a ghost now as well. Seems like the maid was trying to get her bones dug up and discovered so she could leave the house but now she is stuck with the pregnant other woman seemingly forever under concrete!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Wonder what that was about? When Constance said that now she could never leave? Is that how she would get to leave- having her mistresses bones found? And I swear if they make that Hayden bitch a ghost and have her come back for more episodes I'll scream. I'll bet she was never pregnant to begin with.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Wonder what that was about? When Constance said that now she could never leave? Is that how she would get to leave- having her mistresses bones found? And I swear if they make that Hayden bitch a ghost and have her come back for more episodes I'll scream. I'll bet she was never pregnant to begin with.
    I think, because if someone found her bones (other than the crazy burned guy), they would turn them in, and she would eventually get a proper burial, so her spirit/soul/whatever, would finally be at rest and move on. Now she is buried under a gazebo and concrete. What are the chances future owners are going to tear the gazebo down, bust through the concrete, with all the other craziness going on in that house. That was my interpretation of that entire thing.

^^Mine, too. Since her body is buried on the property, she's attached to it until her remains are properly buried.

I belive the bones were actually hers.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

That makes more sense. I couldn't figure that one out.

Ok I just watched the three episodes that are out for this and I don't know what to think. I'm totally sucked into it, it reminds me of Nip/Tuck towards the end. It was so effed up, but I just couldn't stop watching.

Oh and the burned guy cracked me up with the, "I just can't see that working out for you" line

Very interesting show. I watched the episodes online, when does it normally come on in the week?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^^Wednesday at 10

Didn't she look amazing with the CGI d-aging?
    That was very cool. I love her crazy character. Her line about being a "halluva shot" was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    ^^Wednesday at 10
    Thanks!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

? He didn't kill the patient. She tried to commit suicide in his office and he had her committed. The maid spiked his coffee with a drug that caused some memory loss.

I don't think he had her committed....she slit her wrists in front of him and he let her leave, then detectives found her in a hotel and hospitalized her. That's why she was missing for a few days and the detective told him "It's not illegal to be an asshole" meaning he had let her leave in that condition.

And since the maid had been drugging him he couldn't remember any of it, but it was all on his tape recorder that the police found with the suicide attempt woman.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Ah, ok, that makes more sense. I wasn't paying 100% attention at the end.

Man, Ben knows how to pick the crazy doesn't he? I'm not going to lie. I laughed when the mistress got it and burned guy was all nonchalant and just proceeded to dig. Glad that bitch is gone. She was annoying. Can't wait for the Halloween episodes. BTW, who got hit by the car in the previews?

Entertainment Weekly has the show on the cover and in the article it just said a "major character".

Ok, I've been looking online cause I swore tonight was the Halloween Marathon with all 4 episodes being on? I have a few friends that need to see the first episode before they watch the others. Anyone know for sure?

EDIT- Never mind

- LOS ANGELES, October 18, 2011 – FX will air a special Halloween marathon of the new hit drama American Horror Story featuring the first four episodes of the series on Monday, October 31 beginning at 10:00 PM E/P. In addition to the Halloween marathon, series Co-Creators and Executive Producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk have produced a special two-part Halloween-themed episode in honor of the horror-filled holiday; the first hour airs Wednesday, October 26 at 10:00 PM ET/PT and the second airs Wednesday, November 2 at the same time. Feature film star Zachary Quinto (Star Trek) guest stars in both episodes as one of the house’s former owners.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information