Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
Like Tree407Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

Don't judge me, woman! He's a total douche, but he's so damn pretty.

Totally agree. He probably can't act his way out of a bag, but he's damn fine eye candy.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Cool Season 2 Reveals

"American Horror Story": Season 2 Locale Revealed
    4/18/2012
    by Lesley Goldberg

"American Horror Story's" second season is beginning to come into focus as co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed where -- and when -- the sophomore year of FX's horror anthology series will take place.

After its freshman season ended with the deaths of lead characters played by Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott, the drama will be completely rebooted as an anthology series and feature a new cast, location and premise.

While Season 1 cast members Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe will return, they'll be playing the opposite of the characters they embodied in the first year of the FX series.

"Season 2 is set on the East Coast at an institution for the criminally insane that is run by Jessica," Murphy said Wednesday during a panel promoting the series at the TV Academy in North Hollywood.

Murphy previously had teased that a clue to the second-season location could be found in AHS' 'Birth' episode, and he confirmed Wednesday that the hint was "something that Sarah Paulson's character, Billie Dean, says to Jessica and Taissa [Farmiga] as she's sage-ing the house and talking about places where evil collects: We talk about institutions and prisons and things like that. That was the clue."

The second season also will find the cast in a new era, Murphy said.

"It's a completely different world and has nothing to do with Season 1; there's not a mention of Season 1," he noted. "The second season is set in a completely different time period."

In addition to the five returning cast members, Murphy teased that there also could be more familiar faces from Season 1 set to take on new characters when the series returns in the fall, with a few possibly in attendance Wednesday.

"The idea is to work with actors that you love and are excited by," he said.

"The second season, everybody who was announced, there will be other people up on this stage who are not announced who will also be in it but are playing the polar opposite of what they were in the first season in every way."

The producers were also tight-lipped on whether Zachary Quinto could play one of the criminally insane, only saying "maybe," while the actor embraced the opportunity to do something new.

"The notion of coming back and playing something totally different and in a totally different world with many of the same actors, it's probably one of the more exciting things that has come across my plate in recent years," he said. "I'm really looking forward to it."

As for new cast member Adam Levine, Murphy revealed that "The Voice" judge signed on immediately after hearing of the role.

"He's a sexy guy, so he needs to play a sexy guy -- but the guy that is different than who you think he would play," he said.

"I pitched him the part and he listened, slack-jawed, and simply said, 'I'm in.' The second season is fun, sexy and baroque. It has a lot of meat to it; it's a really gritty part. He's with a girl, and they play characters called The Lovers."

More details -- including whether French actress Lizzie Brocheré will play a nemesis to Lange's character -- could emerge soon as producers are set to present their vision for Season 2 to FX next week.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...on-cast-313887

'American Horror Story' scoop: Joseph Fiennes in talks for season 2 -- EXCLUSIVE

Pablo Blazquez Dominguez/Getty Images

The final major piece of casting for the second season of FX’s thriller American Horror Story is falling into place: EW can exclusively reveal that Shakespeare in Love star Joseph Fiennes is in negotiations to appear as a regular on AHS season 2. The actor would play the head of the institution for the criminally insane where star Jessica Lange works, and will also be the object of her attraction; the pair have a May/December romance. Not much else is known about his character but we’re told he’s “tortured” — not surprising given the dark world of AHS.
    Fiennes joins an all-star cast for AHS‘ second season, which already includes Lange, James Cromwell, Chloe Sevigny, Zachary Quinto, Adam Levine, Lily Rabe, Sarah Paulson, and Evan Peters.
    'American Horror Story' scoop: Joseph Fiennes in talks for season two -- EXCLUSIVE | Inside TV | EW.com

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I love to see this thread bumped. I just wish they would sign Dylan's fine rear end up for the second season.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm ok with exchanging Dylan for Joseph.

I'm greedy. I want both.

OrangeSlice and Jexxifer like this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Squee!!! I can't wait!

It looks like body parts in the buckets. Can't wait!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Whoa!!! Thanks dowcat!
    dowcat likes this.

Sasha likes this.

Caio Fernando Abreu

They look freaking awesome, but I hope they don't focus too much on Adam Levine and I'm pissed that Chloe Sevigny is in it this season. She just annoys the hell out of me. Jessica Lange is looking good and I'm tickled to see Evan Peters back. Yum!!!

Thanks for sharing!

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

I'm glad Zachary Quinto is back. Damn sexy even though he's gay and I can't tap that... but still. Want!
    This season is gonna be great.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Don't judge me, woman! He's a total douche, but he's so damn pretty.
    Oh yea I am so judging you lol ewwww might I say again. when the hell is the second season starting?
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Thread Information