Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

^ I like the concept too. I will just shift my thinking that it's more like a collection of short stories. So long as there's a common thread to unite the seasons, I think I'll be good to go. Obviously the creators are at the top of their game so I'll trust in what they'll bring next season.

When they stated that some of the characters will be back, it would hard to have any of the ghosts back since they can't leave the house. That would leave Jessica Lange and the demon seed. Maybe the next season the demon seed will be grown up, and doing other things, since three years had already passed by the end of the finale. Just a thought. I really love this show!! They wrapped up the finale very nicely I think.

^^I'm hoping that's the case, and that the demon child grows up to look just like Tate. Just because I'm going to miss Tate now.

WOOOO-HOOOO!

FX
    Ever since Ryan Murphy revealed that he was trying to bring back some original castmembers for American Horror Story's second season, we've been anxiously demanding waiting patiently for news on who will be popping up next year. Finally, we have something!
    Murphy confirmed last night to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live that a fan favorite will be returning. So who's coming back?
    MORE: Daily Spoiler Chat: Romance Updates on Castle, Smash, Justified and More!
    Prashant Gupta / FX
    The one, the only...Jessica Lange!
    Cohen asked the AHS and Glee creator: "You are recasting American Horror Story for next season. Will Jessica Lange make an appearance?" Surprisingly, Murphy confirmed the speculation with a simple "yes."
    It's not the most surprising announcement seeing as Lange had been "thinking about" returning to AHS for some time now. But still, the Golden Globe and SAG Award winner will be making an appearance in season two, and that's all that matters to us right now. The only question remaining is: will she reprise her role Constance Langdon in season two or, as Murphy said previously, return as a different character?
    AHS fans should also squash any hope that Connie Britton, Dylan McDermott or Taissa Farmiga would return, because Murphy also stated: "I'm in negotiations with four of the people who were on last year's show, and none of them were the Harmons." So Evan Peters could return. But more importantly…Zachary Quinto?!
    Murphy continued dropping AHS scoop by revealing that season two will take place "somewhere on the East Coast and it's going to be a horror institution." Mental hospital? Perhaps.
    So many questions! Time to start speculating!

Read more: American Horror Story Scoop: Ryan Murphy Confirms Returning Castmember for Season Two! - E! Online

^^ i really hope they also bring back tate and moira.
    horror institution sounds great, but i'll miss most of the characters.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Zachary Quinto To Join FX’s ‘American Horror Story’ As Male Co-Lead In Season 2

EXCLUSIVE: Another key piece of the upcoming second season of FX’s hit drama series American Horror Story has fallen into place. Zachary Quinto, who did a scene-stealing four-episode arc on the first season of the Ryan Murphy/Brad Falchuk drama as the Harmon house’s doomed former co-owner Chad Warwick, will be back as a series regular in Season 2, joining Jessica Lange. Like Lange, he will play a brand new character next season, which is set at an East Coast institution. What’s more, I have learned that Quinto will play one of two male leads and the nemesis to Lange’s character, which will be at the center of the Season 2 storyline. The part is sure to draw parallels to Quinto’s breakout role as uber-villain Syler on Heroes.
    While Lange had been expected to return — she confirmed ongoing negotiations at the Golden Globes and the SAG Awards, where she won for her performance on the show, Quinto’s return had been kept under wraps until now. Quinto and Murphy are friends; that’s how Quinto’s original stint on the show came about. After the critical praise Quinto received for his arc, he was open to coming back. “I had an amazing time and I only did four episodes of the season, so it was just a little bit of an appetiser for me; I would love to work more,” he said in an online interview last month. An anthology series like AHS is perfectly suited for Quinto, who wants to keep a hand in television but, busy as an actor and producer on the feature side, can’t make the 5-6-year commitment required on a regular series.

In addition to Lange and Quinto, three other actors from Season 1 of AHS will return next season. Murphy is expected to announce their names at the show’s panel tonight, which will open this year’s PaleyFest. Additionally, AHS is casting several other roles, including the male co-lead opposite Quinto. Quinto, repped by CAA and Untitled, won’t be attending tonight’s event because he is in production on Paramount’s Star Trek sequel, in which he reprises his role as Spock. He recently did the awards circuit with the indie Margin Call, which he starred in and produced through his production company, Before the Door. The film won the Best First Feature and the Robert Altman Award at the Independent Spirit Awards, received a best original screenplay Oscar nomination and was named Best First Film by the New York Film Critics.
    Zachary Quinto -- Joins 'American Horror Story' Season 2 As Male Co-Lead

AMERICAN HORROR STORY Season 2 Will Be Told from a Horror Institution
    American Horror Story was a hell of a crazy-ass TV series that I enjoyed watching regardless of how insane it was. I know many of you enjoyed watching it as well, and are interested to know what's in store for season 2. Details are slim, but we do have a couple little tidbits of information to wet your whistle.
    The show's creator, Ryan Murphy, showed up on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live and talked a little bit about the future of the show, saying that Jessica Lange's character will have a place in the second season, as will four other cast members that are not the Harmons. "I'm in negotiations with four of the people who were on last year's show, and none of them were the Harmons." That means Connie Britton, Dylan McDermott, and Taissa Farmiga will not be coming back.
    Murphy then goes on to mention that the next chapter of the story will take place on the East Coast in a "horror institution" that I imagine is an insane asylum, which would be awesome! That would take this TV series concept to a whole new level of craziness... literally.
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY Season 2 Will Be Told from a Horror*Institution - News - GeekTyrant

AMERICAN HORROR STORY Season 2 Will Center on Jessica Lange
    Those of you who enjoyed watching Jessica Lange in the first season of American Horror Story, prepare yourselves, because season 2 is going to revolve around her. Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk are hard at work prepping for the next season of this twisted series, and the last we heard it would take place on the East Coast in an insane asylum. Here's what Murphy had to say about Lange's new character in the upcoming season:
    We have designed the second season of American Horror Story completely around her character. Last year Jessica came in with Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott. This will really be the Jessica Lange show so I’m very excited about it. We are designing this amazing new opposite of the Constance character for her. She and I have spoken about different things. She has a lot of ideas, and has a lot of input into her character. She told me some things she has always wanted to play as an actress. She’s a great collaborator and a great friend. I really sweated this negotiation so I’m glad she is firmly on board.
    From what it sounds like it won't actually be the same character Constance, but a different one that is the opposite of her. I imagine they will be connected in some way as both characters are being played by the same person. And with a show as strange as this, anything can happen. How do you think the characters might be connected?
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY Season 2 Will Center on Jessica*Lange - News - GeekTyrant

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I'm excited to see this though I will miss her as the Constance character.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I love this show so much. I hope they don't blow the second season.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

'American Horror Story' Season 2: Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe and Evan Peters Returning

"American Horror Story" season two is shaping up to be quite the reunion.
    Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe will be returning for the Ryan Murphy-Brad Falchuk horror drama, it was announced at the show's PaleyFest panel (and reported on the series' Twitter account) Friday night.
    Also read: Jessica Lange Will Return to "American Horror Story"
    Peters, Paulson and Rabe join previously announced returning cast members Jessica Lange and Zachary Quinto.
    Peters played Tate Langdon, Rabe played Nora Montgomery and Paulson played Billie Dean Howard on the first season of the FX series. It is not yet known which characters they will play in the second season. As Murphy revealed last year, the second run of the series, while featuring some returning cast members, will feature all new characters, in a new setting.

During Friday's panel -- which was attended by Murphy, Lange and Season One cast members Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton and Alexandra Breckenridge -- it was also revealed that filming for the second season will begin in July, with a premiere in October, possibly in the second week of the month.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/am...eturning-35935

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

^^ OCTOBER?! that's way too long!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

American Horror Story Casting News: Adam Levine in Talks for Season Two Role

Today 12:06 PM PDT by Kristin Dos Santos

Yu Tsai/OUT magazine

File this under the category of: Say whaaaa?
    Sources confirm that Adam Levine (Maroon 5 frontman and The Voice coach) is currently in final negotiations with FX's outrageously creepy series American Horror Story for a role in season two. So who will he play? And wait a minute, does he even act?

This would be Adam's first TV acting gig, and according to EW, he would play a "contemporary character" and half of a couple called "The Lovers." (In related news, we predict hoards of fans banging down Ryan Murphy's door volunteering to play the other "lover.")
    While Murphy, co-creator Brad Falchuk and FX are keeping mum on details for season two, we know that Jessica Lange will be back (and at the forefront), along with Zachary Quinto, Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson. The second installment will be shot on the East Coast.

Ray Mickshaw / FX

Also, this might just be crazy talk, but hey, it's American Horror Story so we're gonna put it out there: Anyone else think Levine bears a striking resemblance to AHS' season-one leading man Dylan McDermott? Might there be some sort of familial connection? Probably not. But still, remember that time Ryan Murphy cast Lea Michele's doppelganger (Idina Menzel) on Glee? Stranger things have happened…Particularly on this show!
    Do you want to see Adam Levine on AHS?

American Horror Story Casting News: Adam Levine in Talks for Season Two Role - E! Online

Caio Fernando Abreu

oh hell no I bet he sucks ass as an actor(he damn sure does as a musician)
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Ugh WTF would they want that douchenozzle on the show?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I don't care how bad an actor he may be, he's such a hot toolbag

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I don't care how bad an actor he may be, he's such a hot toolbag
    What ewwwwwwwww! His douchiness totally ruins his hotness
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Thread Information