Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
Like Tree407Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

Violet's death bothered me too. Her mother will lose it for sure. Violet was annoying but to be so young and die for a foolish mistake is sad. Tate was a killer anyway. Maybe it bothers me because we got to know her when she was still alive. I love this show. I tape it at night and watch it in the bright sunny daytime.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

the scenes where tate lights larry on fire or when he says the prayer during dinner were amazing. he and constance are my favorite characters. they're both evil but at the same time likeable.

i don't know why, but i can't stand vivian at all.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    the scenes where tate lights larry on fire or when he says the prayer during dinner were amazing. he and constance are my favorite characters. they're both evil but at the same time likeable.

i don't know why, but i can't stand vivian at all.
    I don't like Vivien either. I feel like her character hasn't really been adequately developed. Connie Britton is so talented and I wish they would give her more to do.

That last scene with Violet and Vivien was both heartwarming and heartbreaking.

Looks like in the next (last eppy for the season) Ben's going to flip his shit.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    That last scene with Violet and Vivien was both heartwarming and heartbreaking.

Looks like in the next (last eppy for the season) Ben's going to flip his shit.
    This.

American Horror Story on FX

Congratulations AHS - Golden Globe and SAG nominations for AHS / Jessica Lange.

AHS receives Golden Globe Award nominations for Best Television Series - Drama. Jessica Lange for Best Performance for a Supporting Actress in a Television Series, Movie or a Miniseries. Jessica Lange also received a Screen Actors Guild award nomination for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Drama Series.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I was hoping Evan Peters would receive at least a nomination for Tate. It takes talent to make such a monster of a character so sympathetic at the same time.

I completely agree. He's a sick, twisted bastard. And yet...

With the exception of Vivian, who always struck me as somewhat holier-than-thou, that's true of most characters on the show. They've done some horrible, unfathomable things, but at the same time, they experience real pain and heartache that makes me feel sympathetic for them.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Oh man I just finished watching "Birth" and that 1920s abortionist just scares the living shit out of me. As did the start when you knew Infantata would show up and you had to wait for it. Eeek.

I felt so bad for Vivian. I know she hasn't always been likeable but thinking about the shit she's gone through, that she could look so serene at the end was unbelievable. Especially now forever trapped in that cesspool. I still dislike Violet. Nice she banned Tate but he'll be back.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    American Horror Story on FX

Congratulations AHS - Golden Globe and SAG nominations for AHS / Jessica Lange.

AHS receives Golden Globe Award nominations for Best Television Series - Drama. Jessica Lange for Best Performance for a Supporting Actress in a Television Series, Movie or a Miniseries. Jessica Lange also received a Screen Actors Guild award nomination for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Drama Series.
    Yay!!! Well deserved!!

I was wondering: Is Infantata (Thaddeus) is wearing baby clothes? I always cover my eyes anytime he appears!

The other night's episode was good! It was bittersweet when Vivien died. At least now, she's with Violet. Loved how Violet told Tate to GO AWAY!

I also cracked up at Chad's response to Constance, when she told Chad that his homosexuality was an abomination to God and he said, 'Well, so is your hairstyle...."
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; December 18th, 2011 at 08:03 AM.

I think it may be what is left of his christening gown that his mother intended to bury him in.

Season finale tonight!!

I have to say, I'm pretty damn thrilled with the season finale. I had no clue how they could wrap it up even remotely satisfyingly, but I think it was perfect. I loved it. It almost feels like the viewers are on the inside looking out now instead of the other way around. I can't wait for the next season. First time I've been a gushing fangirl in a long time.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I have to say, I'm pretty damn thrilled with the season finale. I had no clue how they could wrap it up even remotely satisfyingly, but I think it was perfect. I loved it. It almost feels like the viewers are on the inside looking out now instead of the other way around. I can't wait for the next season. First time I've been a gushing fangirl in a long time.
    Yes! I loved it and I like the new perspective.

I hope they find a way to exorcise Hayden next season, because I really hate her. Then again, I guess she's a good ringleader for the angry ghosts.

I'm a little sad that they got rid of the new family so quickly.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

^ I was the opposite and was so glad when the new family was smart enough to GTFO so quickly. One of my favorite scenes was when Ben and Vivien were "fighting" in the basement to scare them off; the other was when the Harmons and Moira were decorating the Christmas tree.

I still cannot stand Hayden, but Ben is now redeemed. And the child actor portraying Michael is creepy as hell.

Thread Information