Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

I loved last night's episode. I was split between thinking Violet was really dead and that the show was just making us think she was.

All my theories on Constance were blown to bits with this ep, but I don't mind one bit.

I think there are only three more episodes left this season. I'm really going to miss this show during the break. Looks like they'll have a new family next season, though, the way things are going.
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

I gotta say though. I'm still surprised at how Larry got burned.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I agree with you both I was so hoping they would really fool us and it wouldn't be true. I'm very disappointed.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I gotta say though. I'm still surprised at how Larry got burned.
    That was hardcore.

Ugh at seeing poor Violet's dead body. Great episode!

So how long can Ben think his daughter is alive??

I was glad to see Addie- even if it was just a old memory.

I thought Larry was going to turn Constance in.. so then he decided he couldn't..cause he still loves her..?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I know! I was so excited to see Addie again. I hope they give her some more flashbacks.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

So Violet is dead and stuck with psycho Tate for eternity.

And now Phil the exterminator is stuck in that house too.
    Tate really liked to add more ghosts to there.

So Tate knew all along that he was dead?

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

How does Ben not notice that the exterminator never emerged from the crawl space AND that his truck has not moved??

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    How does Ben not notice that the exterminator never emerged from the crawl space AND that his truck has not moved??
    I think it's because Tate knocked him out. When he wakes up, I think he will go into the crawlspace looking for the exterminator and find Violet's body.

Cool

OK, what did Tate say to the exterminator before he killed him? And what did he mean, after beating up Ben, when he said "the only reason I am not killing you is for her." Her, who? Violet? Vivian?

When Violet ran out the front door and to the gate, I thought she was alive but when she screamed and those passersby didn't even look up but their dog started barking, I knew then, she was definitely dead and trapped in that house.

And did they have to be so gruesome in showing her body? Those flies coming out of her mouth was a bit much. Even for this show.

And what about what Constance did to Hugo's body! OMG!

Constance was just full of racist comments in this episode, huh?

Re: Where Travis' body was found: "Over in the colored section?"

Re: Korean owner of the market: "Well, those Koreans are paranoid anyway..., after Hiroshima and all." (That's not even historically accurate!!)

What did Lorraine mean when she told Larry he was "on the cusp" after he asked her why he could see her ghost after all this time? It's like he turned himself into the police to get away from those ghosts and that house!
    soogar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    OK, what did Tate say to the exterminator before he killed him?
    Tate called him a murderer. I think it was in reference to all the bugs /insects Phil kills. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    And what did he mean, after beating up Ben, when he said "the only reason I am not killing you is for her." Her, who? Violet? Vivian?
    I think he was talking about Violet.

I'm glad we didn't see Hayden this episode. I can't stand her.
    I loved Tate's sarcastic prayer and Addie's AMEN!

Last edited by dowcat; December 8th, 2011 at 03:36 PM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Although a lot people predicted Violet was already dead, I wasn't disappointed in this episode at all. I thought it was great. The flashbacks to fill in the individual stories are my favorite parts of the show - Tate's prayer, Larry's "accident". My heart was breaking for Violet when she finally realized what happened.

I love how in the preview for next week she's already asking Constance about getting rid of ghosts. Some of them have to move on before next season, right? Otherwise there are just too many of them to keep up with.

I felt truly sorry when Violet realized she was dead. Her parents are not going to take this well. I'm love this show. I'm understanding more and more of what's going on with all the backstory.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Ummm this episode has definitely been the creepiest/most disturbing by far, imho. My neck hairs stood up multiple times.

Larry's burned children- was almost too much for me to take, those poor girls.

And Violet's corpse will forever haunt me. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for the actress (Taissa Farmiga)- as in an interview she revealed that her reaction in the shot is genuine, she didn't want to see "the corpse" until shooting the actual scene to add realism.

Tate = psycho. Sorry, don't feel sorry for him at all. He is a ruthless, cold blooded killer. All of these "tumblr fan girls" that are in love with him are sick.

That is all, for now.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Crying is never pretty but Violet's crying annoyed me so much I wanted to slap her to shut up. I found the whole Violet plot a bit clumsy. First they wanted to make us believe she was still alive when Tate offered her the pills and then he came up with the lame story that he hoped she wouldn't be so sad over her death when she actively decided to die. She killed herself in the first place so she already decided she wanted to die. Or is she so dumb that she thought she could swallow a handful of pills without consequences?
    I can't stand neither Tate nor Violet. I hope Vivian and Moira come back soon because they are the only ones I still like.

Thread Information