Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree543Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

Jesus last night was nuts! I missed parts (thank you children) so I'm going to have to catch it later but damn!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    I watched every episode of this show this weekend, and now I'm all caught up and ready to speculate I dunno if I'm going to get to watch the next episode right away, because I have to wait for Hulu and we are going away for Thanksgiving. There hasn't been a show this cool since American Gothic.

And...Gothic fans, did you notice that Sarah Paulson has a small role as the psychic in AHS?
    Sarah Paulson was the reason I gave This show a shot.we're a few eps behind here so haven't seen her yet.

This week made me despise Violet, the snarky little bitch.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Really I thought Tate was gonna kill Violet before her mom took her away so he could love her forever.

Yes, quite the show. Who was the guy with Hayden? I'm confused.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Polyester Pam View Post
    This week made me despise Violet, the snarky little bitch.
    Me, too. The writers are starting to push the boundaries of believability for me. I can suspend disbelief over ghosts but Violet betraying her mom like that? I don't know.

I love AHS, but I really can't stand Violet!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I can't stand Violet either. Her depressed teenager schtick goes on my nerves. She really could have said something when her mother was sent to the looney bin.

Any why didn't Tate have bullet holes all over his chest? Original owner lady had her head wound, so Tate should still have his marks, too

^^ Well they can show themselves any they want (Hayden chick said so), so they van show them selves with or without wounds I guess. And since the original owner lady didn't/doesn't realize she's dead she may not be aware of her head wounds. Tate knows he's dead. I think.

And how come Tate can kill but Hayden can't / couldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    And how come Tate can kill but Hayden can't / couldn't?
    Tate seems to be some kind of super-ghost, because he also managed to impregnate a living person.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    Yes, quite the show. Who was the guy with Hayden? I'm confused.
    ^That was Hugo, Constance's former husband, who was having an affair with Moira.

I can see how he'd easily be forgettable. He was only seen once in a flashback in an earlier episode.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Me, too. The writers are starting to push the boundaries of believability for me. I can suspend disbelief over ghosts but Violet betraying her mom like that? I don't know.
    My eldest niece went through a particularly crazy phase last year because she started hanging out with a complete nut. I could see, if something like this came up at that point and my niece felt she had to choose between the nut and one of her parents, she would choose the nut and not tell the truth. I always thought my niece was relatively level-headed, but being emotional over a bunch of other things and adding a manipulative, nutty friend into the mix really sent her over the edge.

Anyway, I could see, with Violet staying at home with Tate (who is a lot more manipulative and nasty than I ever imagined!) and trying to be friends with Tate's brother and dealing with her parents' split and the possible imminent move, she would do something this asinine. I'm surprised Tate hasn't offed Violet yet, though, to keep her there forever (as someone else said).

There were some little things in the episode that shocked me. The way he and Hayden talked, has he been having sex with her, too, despite being Violet's bf? And Chad's lover, did Tate stick him in the ass with the poker? Why do something so mean, the guy was already dead, so did he particularly hate that guy or what? (Okay, obviously Tate is psycho, so there's really no telling what he'll do or why, and it's interesting that they aren't going to back away from the crazy with him.)

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    ^That was Hugo, Constance's former husband, who was having an affair with Moira.

I can see how he'd easily be forgettable. He was only seen once in a flashback in an earlier episode.
    Ahh, thank you. I finally understood that the guy Hayden was with was also a ghost when I rewatched today, but still didn't remember his name.
    Last edited by Jadestone; November 26th, 2011 at 01:10 AM. Reason: never does not mean always!
    wife: Why is your back all scratched up?
    [flashback to me chasing a raccoon after she told me to leave it alone]
    me: I'm having an affair (by @iwearaonesie
    on Twitter)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    And Chad's lover, did Tate stick him in the ass with the poker? Why do something so mean, the guy was already dead, so did he particularly hate that guy or what? (Okay, obviously Tate is psycho, so there's really no telling what he'll do or why, and it's interesting that they aren't going to back away from the crazy with him.)
    Yeah...that was disturbing...the way he totally sodomized that guy with the poker.

And I totally despise Violet now. Little sorry-ass bitch....betraying her mom that way! And yes, I'm waiting for Tate to kill Violet, eventually...like everyone else on here has said; so he can have her "forever."

Looks like next week's episode will be really good, especially the part with Constance yelling at Tate for impregnating Vivien.

What confused me though, about this most recent episode, was when Vivien accidentally shot Ben....in the next scene, he was walking around like he had no gunshot wound. Then, he told the cop it was "a through and through" and he was OK. But still, how could he be walking around without a limp?

Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information