Page 99 of 123 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Elite Member

I didn't expect the death of Denise. Wow. I liked her character.

It's looking grim for Carol and Daryl to survive the season.

Eugene took a bite outta crime. His quick thinking saved them, but Negan's gang will capture Carol. Daryl will go after her. Negan will murder Carol with Lucille and Negan will kill Daryl. Rick and the troops will go to the factory kidnap Negan and place him in Morgan's jail. Or not.

Speculation is so much fun.

I screamed holy shit twice during that episode. I'm sure you know which times. Just a great episode. I can't decide whether Daryl is going after Carol or Dwight. Either way I see him and the people who follow him are going to be the ones that Neegan lines up and picks who to beat to death in front of Rick. I'm still super worried it is going to be Daryl and I'm not ready for that to happen. Carol may go off and kill herself and it pisses me off. They turned her character into such a badass only to pull her all the way back into beatdownville again.
    o0Amber0o and politesse like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

GREAT episode last night - they're really nailing with this second half. Loved the exchanges between Abraham and Eugene. Sad that one of them will surely die before the end of the season (I'm still betting Abraham).

Abraham and Sasha's relationship is so unrealistic to me. Sasha has never given any indication of having any interest in Abraham and now suddenly she's down for doing the deed with him?

I'm so disgusted with what they've done to Carol - she was such a badass. I'm really anxious to see where she ends up. I'm guessing Daryl will go after her and find Dwight along the way.

Not too upset about Denise, I didn't think she was a character that would stick around although I do like the actress a bit, it was nice to have her around for as long as she was.

Where's Michonne? I get upset when I have to go more than two episodes without seeing my favorite characters.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

I'm getting inline with the why have they watered down Carol's character to what she was in Season 1.

I also agree with the Abraham/Sasha whatever it is. Is Sasha the perpetual 'widow'?

The season finale will be 90 minutes long. Next week should be a heart thumper.

I once disliked Abraham, but he has grown on me and to loose him will hurt.

Eugene isn't going anywhere, he is the only one with the skill set to manufacture ammo. Therefore, Abraham will be saying goodbye.

If the writers want to send fans into a frenzy, knock off Carol and Daryl together. They will riot!

I was so disgusted with the idea that they were going to push the Wreck-it Ralph/Sasha thing, that I literally changed the channel for several minutes.

The Denise thing bothered me, too. Isn't she the only person with any medical background left in their community? And they took her on a scavenging run? These people would totally stink at chess - they would probably go around trying to attack people with their king.

Also, that was a really ignominious death. I mean, they let her give that whole self-actualization, "up with people" speech, and then she gets an arrow through the eye - from the reverse side!

I don't know who is going to get it from Negan - Carol or Daryl. However, I feel like Reedus would probably refuse to show up on set to film his death scene, so I'm going with Carol.

Also, did Rosita turn down some kind of overture from Spencer? And her type is the Wreck-it-Ralph guy?

Well they did try to not take her but eventually relented. Mistake yes but better them to go with her than her to go alone which she would have tried to do.

That's what made it so shocking right in the middle of her speech. I had to rewind to make sure I didn't just make it up in my head.

The first scene was Rosita leaving Spencer in bed after what appeared to be a night of sex with him. Apparently gingers do it for her. They usually do it for me but I'm not sure about him.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

On another matter, I think I would have been better on the Talking Dead than the teacher was. He was pretty uninteresting to me and I hated looking through his gauge holes. Eugene should be on there every week. He's great.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    On another matter, I think I would have been better on the Talking Dead than the teacher was. He was pretty uninteresting to me and I hated looking through his gauge holes. Eugene should be on there every week. He's great.
    I only saw the first few minutes but:

That Eugene guy has a lot of personality. I thought it was kind of weird that his hair actually somewhat resembles his character's.

The teacher - yeah, seemed kind of vacuous and his ears were super big from the huge-gauge barrels he had in them.

Christian Serratos looked amazing, but I didn't get a chance to hear a single word from her.

You should watch. Lots of boob shots from her the entire episode.

I guess the actor is against a wig so he is keeping the hair until he dies on the show!

You should watch. Lots of boob shots from her the entire episode.

I guess the actor is against a wig so he is keeping the hair until he dies on the show!
    That reminds me of something funny that Javier Bardem said when they did his hair for his role in "No Country for Old Men" -- "Great - now I'm not going to get laid for the next six months."

Oh yeah I remember that. That might be the worst hair ever but to be honest I would have still hit that!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I was so disgusted with the idea that they were going to push the Wreck-it Ralph/Sasha thing, that I literally changed the channel for several minutes.

The Denise thing bothered me, too. Isn't she the only person with any medical background left in their community? And they took her on a scavenging run? These people would totally stink at chess - they would probably go around trying to attack people with their king.

Also, that was a really ignominious death. I mean, they let her give that whole self-actualization, "up with people" speech, and then she gets an arrow through the eye - from the reverse side!

I don't know who is going to get it from Negan - Carol or Daryl. However, I feel like Reedus would probably refuse to show up on set to film his death scene, so I'm going with Carol.

Also, did Rosita turn down some kind of overture from Spencer? And her type is the Wreck-it-Ralph guy?
    To be fair, I think it was pretty clear that she was wanting to go to prove she could be a fighting asset to the group (although, why do these people feel the need to PROVE that, you're an asset elsewhere, be happy with that). Also, if she hadn't been farting around with trying to obtain a cooler from a zombie car she might still be alive (or at least had been alive long enough to finish her speech).

I'm guessing they'll be able to secure some kind of arrangement with Jesus' group's doctor. You know, thinking about it, why aren't there more doctors around? I would think that people would be all about recruiting and protecting those in the medical field.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Well just because someone is in the medical field doesn't mean they were smart enough to make it to this point in the apocalypse. I mean it would be great if there were tons of them and engineers, etc. left around but not sure that is how it will work.

Well just because someone is in the medical field doesn't mean they were smart enough to make it to this point in the apocalypse. I mean it would be great if there were tons of them and engineers, etc. left around but not sure that is how it will work.
    It's kind of like Survivor or Big Brother in that sometimes smart people are the first to go.

Elite Member

From the internet buzz, some believe the death of Denise replaced Abraham. In the comic, how Denise died was Abraham's demise. So, maybe he will survive.

Thread Information