Page 96 of 123 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

I'm not sure I'd stop watching if there was no Daryl, although he is definitely my favorite character at this point. I feel like I heard a couple of months ago that there were some mumblings of this being Norman's last season, but I don't remember really and am too lazy to go back and do a search!

Michonne is also one of my favorites but I agree with gas_chick in that I'm not interested in watching lovey dovey googly eye Michonne. I also love Carol.

Honestly I think at this point the only think that might get me to stop watching would be an increase in Carl, I can't stand that little shit. Actually an increase in whiney teenagers all around is really pushing it for me.
    gas_chick likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I love Carol too and I'm ready for her to be back on.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    ...I'm not interested in watching lovey dovey googly eye Michonne... the only think(g) that might get me to stop watching would be an increase in Carl... Actually an increase in whiney teenagers all around is really pushing it for me.
    So agree, even though I like Carl, or should we say Oral. Enid annoys me so much I tune out any scene with her. I'm not fan of the Richonne.

Will someone please explain the sudden switch from Rosita to Sasha with Abraham? Some have mentioned Abraham is a goner, but why ship him to Sasha? She lost her brother Tyrese and her beau Bob, wasn't that enough for the character? To throw a crazy idea out there, a friend of mine suggested Abraham will die by Rosita's hand when she finds out about Sasha. However, I reminded her, Sasha doesn't seem interested in Abraham's advances? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    After last weeks episode, this one was slow on the go.
    I'm not a fan of the Rick/Michonne deal. It upsets the hierarchy of the group.
    I enjoyed watching it, not gonna lie! But I think they run certain patterns within and without the comic book, I'm sure you've noticed. I guess Rick's relationship with Michonne is going to be the "comic" equivalent of him being with Andrea. "We don't die" and all that.

I feel a bit like they are setting up a Jesus/Daryl relationship....from reading the comics and wondering myself why Daryl hasn't had any ass thus far. Maybe that's crazy, we'll see.
    Last edited by LastLook; March 3rd, 2016 at 11:33 PM.
    Alysheba likes this.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Elite Member

Lastlook, you may be right. Carol, Daryl, and Eugene are the only ones haven't been shipped.

Another theory: If Abe hooks up with Sasha, that leaves Rosita, writers may set up her and Jesus. Daryl is such a loner. I don't recall the name of the gay male in story, he and Daryl were out recruiting and no reveals between those two, so I'm not sure if the writers will after all these years identify Daryl's sexual orientation.

Elite Member

Oh, my, our beloved Maggie and Carol.

I'm suspicious, Carol is gone at the end of the season. They hooked her with the tall dude, after all this time fans have been screaming for Carol/Daryl. Maybe the Daryl/Jesus rumor may have merit. Concerned for Abraham and Rosita too. Their relationship change was too sudden and unexpected. Sasha isn't interested.

Abraham's split from Rosita was horrible. Where was he going? Mama's house? LOL What he said to her was cruel.

Echoing what I've said earlier, Maggie had no business even being there. If you're going to continuously put yourself at risk when everyone is saying you shouldn't, then good riddance. Carol is a level 100 zombie apocalypse fighter, she can get her way out of this shit storm (although it seems like Morgan is getting into her head which might be bringing her level down a bit).

I was so hoping we'd get a glimpse of JDM last night, even though every article has indicated we wouldn't see Negan until the last episode of the season. I just wanted a glimpse!!!!!

It was a pretty intense episode, I had no idea Glenn was kill free. I don't recall where he was during the prison raid - I thought for sure everyone got kills in during that.

Well I'm starting to think Carol is a goner too. She's trying to have a moral compass now? That spells death and I hate it. I hope they aren't moving her towards her comic fate. I like my badass Scarol.

It was foolish to rush into this ambush and we know for sure someone is going to pay the price if not multiple someones. Damn this episode was tense because I kept waiting on the other shoe to drop and I don't think it has dropped even halfway yet.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Glenn was recovering from the flu during the prison raid. I thought he'd killed a human already.

I don't know what to think about the whole Carol-Maggie thing. I worried for Heath and Tara -- a 2 week run? She told her girlfriend she loved her for the first time and Denise is waiting until she comes back to return the sentiment. Yikes.

This episode was so tense and they are going to pay dearly for this. Seeing those photos of the people who had their heads bashed in by Lucille -- that was horrible.

Abraham can go though -- his treatment of Rosita was horribly harsh.

It was but damn did I laugh when he asked her what color dingle berries were. They give him the best lines.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    It was but damn did I laugh when he asked her what color dingle berries were. They give him the best lines.
    The best line was after Rick punched the severed head and the Hilltop guy was saying that he was scarier than Negan. That totally cracked me up.

That shit was great too and we all know bullshit cause Negan is one scary dude.
    tulip likes this.

I missed the whole climax last night because my son kept calling me in to the other room for help with his homework (by the way, if a geography teacher asks your kid to describe the social structure of Kilwa in 1300, just make up something - because there is NOTHING you can Google to fill in that blank).

Anyway, I wanted to mention that I almost gave up this show after last week's episode when Abraham was flirting with Sasha. There is NO WAY in any alternate reality that someone with Sasha's intelligence, sensitivity, and absolutely exquisite facial features is going to hook up with a guy who looks like the live-action version of Wreck-it Ralph!!!
    tulip and deenz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Anyway, I wanted to mention that I almost gave up this show after last week's episode when Abraham was flirting with Sasha. There is NO WAY in any alternate reality that someone with Sasha's intelligence, sensitivity, and absolutely exquisite facial features is going to hook up with a guy who looks like the live-action version of Wreck-it Ralph!!!

I agree the Sasha/Abraham pairing is weird, but so was the Rosita/Abraham pairing. He could've let Rosita down a little bit easier but, he had a point - they obviously aren't the only people alive at this point.

I don't know - honestly, I struggle with the love relationship aspect of the zombie apocalypse. It's one thing to obviously continue with relationships that you already had, but I kind of feel like I'd be too busy surviving to try and get me freak on with some other dirty/stinky survivor, no matter how many zombie kills bond us together. I just see all these people more as siblings than as lovers - so the love drama that goes on just doesn't interest me. The only exception would be Maggie and Glenn, simply because they've been status quo since season 2.

The zombie apocalypse makes me asexual I think.
    Alysheba likes this.

Elite Member

I'm with Amber. Give me the apocalypse, the shipping adds nothing for me.

Thread Information