Page 95 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

I didn't have any fucks to give about the Oscars this year so I didn't even record it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Abraham has the best lines!

'When you were pouring Bisquick, were you trying to make pancakes?'
    Last edited by Alysheba; February 29th, 2016 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added content
    gas_chick and tulip like this.

Abraham's days are numbered, they've been giving him too many lines. They're going to make us all like him (right now Im personally indifferent) then slaughter him.

Rick bathes in blood I'm pretty sure. I saw the knife, it's a pocket knife type deal.

Where the hell is Carol? She hasn't been in the last two episodes.
    LastLook likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

That is what I was screaming last night. Wouldn't she have been involved in the discussions about Jesus.

She's back this week though I saw her in the preview.
    o0Amber0o likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    That is what I was screaming last night. Wouldn't she have been involved in the discussions about Jesus.

She's back this week though I saw her in the preview.
    Yes! She's a part of that main crew, its like they're making Maggie take her role. Speaking of Maggie (who is about on my last nerve) - who leaves a 125 lb pregnant lady alone with a guy that did supreme ninja skills on Rick and Daryl the episode before? I know he was handcuffed but it seemed like a poor choice
    LastLook likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Did we ever get a scene with Maggie telling Glenn she was pregnant? I remember him telling someone that she was pregnant when he was out that time he got "killed," and Maggie telling Aaron, but I don't ever remember the two of them having a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Abraham's days are numbered, they've been giving him too many lines. They're going to make us all like him (right now Im personally indifferent) then slaughter him.
    After last night's episode I'm considering that he's likely going to get Glenn's comic book fate.
    LastLook likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I still think Glenn will keep his comic book fate. Especially with the focus on him and Maggie and the baby this episode. Husband is convinced the random guy that went with them because he has been doing the Negan runs from the start will be the lucky recipient of it-but he was also convinced that it would happen (or at the very least start) at the end of this episode and it hasn't yet. I'm sure it will by the next episode or two though.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I still think Glenn will keep his comic book fate.
    Could be.

Abraham has his own plotline in the comic, the Rosita/Sasha thing he's got going on is based on that, so maybe his TV plot will follow the comic. But the episode made me think his time I coming, either via Glen's plot or his own.
    LastLook likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Elite Member

In the comic while talking with Eugene, Abraham is shot in the head with an arrow by the Saviors (Dwight from Negan's gang). It may be, instead it will be with a bolt from Daryl's stolen crossbow. Eugene is captured by them.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    After last night's episode I'm considering that he's likely going to get Glenn's comic book fate.
    I'm worried it is going to be Daryl that gets it as I'm sure Negan isn't too happy about what happened to his biker crew.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm worried it is going to be Daryl that gets it as I'm sure Negan isn't too happy about what happened to his biker crew.
    Honestly, I'd stop watching if they kill off Daryl. I can barely tolerate Rick, so without the good backup characters I would lose interest.
    politesse and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I still think Glenn will keep his comic book fate. Especially with the focus on him and Maggie and the baby this episode. Husband is convinced the random guy that went with them because he has been doing the Negan runs from the start will be the lucky recipient of it-but he was also convinced that it would happen (or at the very least start) at the end of this episode and it hasn't yet. I'm sure it will by the next episode or two though.
    Negan isn't scheduled to make an appearance until the last episode of the season. We'll have plenty of time to keep guessing until then!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Honestly, I'd stop watching if they kill off Daryl. I can barely tolerate Rick, so without the good backup characters I would lose interest.
    You sound like me though I do really like Michonne but that could change if I have to watch her make googly eyes at Rick every episode.
    witchcurlgirl and politesse like this.

yeah, i'm not digging the romance. he's not man enough for michonne
    gas_chick, LastLook and politesse like this.

Thread Information