Page 90 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

I glanced through a couple of panels of the Negan series, and what happened to Carl is so gross and so medically unrealistic that I doubt I would ever get into the comic series at that point.

I think I know what you are talking about, but

****COMIC SPOILER*****

it didn't involve Negan. Of course, even though I am a comic book lover, I have read nothing of this, past Compendium 3. You probably know more than I do.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Yup, I know it happened before they encountered Negan.

The graphic certainly made it look impossible considering what came after.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

I can't believe someone hasn't commented yet on what happened Sunday. In summary:

1. I was glad that Glenn was still alive like everyone thought.
    2. WTF is up with Rick training that clearly disturbed-looking teen son of the guy he just killed on how to work a gun? It sure didn't look like it was working out too well toward the end of last episode.
    3. I didn't get why that tower was mysteriously floating into the gates of the Alexandria compound and knocking them over. It looked like it was on roller skates or something.
    4. I'm wondering if Morgan's basement surprise is going to get a chance to resolve itself before the zombies start pouring into the house.

Elite Member

Mo, several times during the show, the camera angled to the church tower showing debris and such falling. The Walkers were inside weakening the structure until it went down from them pushing the wall facing Alexandria.

Glad Glenn is alive and Maggie will stop crying. The balloons were awesome.

Yep, sometimes Rick goes brain dead.

I don't understand Enid and her attitude. I never liked her sourpuss nature. She's is suppose to do something and everyone will love her. I'm waiting Enid you're still a twit. I was right about her being behind the green door, except for giving Glenn water, she did nothing to help him. I'll take half-right.

The mid-season finale should be Jessie's last. No more kisses in the garage for Rick.

We know who will save the day: Abe, Sasha, and Daryl. They have the fuel truck. Hmm, I wonder what they will do? Will Alexandria burn?

Can't wait.

Okay, that tower scenario sounds plausible. Except that the Alexandrians were so busy building up the walls, how did they not pay attention to the tower falling apart.

Is Jessie the blond wife of the guy that Rick killed? I would hate to lose her - she is freaking gorgeous. I'm very shallow that way. As long as I have Sasha and Michonne, I think I'll be okay....

Supposedly the actress who plays Enid gave a hint in an interview that she might be allied with the Wolves in some way after all. Hard to believe since every other Wolf literally tried to kill the first non-Wolf around them.

And Spencer - what a suicidal dumbass...

Elite Member

Mo, the building deteriorated a little at a time. Think back and recall the building was splitting in half too. Include the pushing and shoving of the Walkers, there's only one place it can go... down.

Yes, Jessie was the one married to the wife beater, Rick killed. It's okay, she is allowed to die. She'll be emotional fodder for one episode and if we're lucky Rick will do a pathetic sad scene as when Lori died. I noticed the mention of Lori, been awhile. Good thing Judith favors Lori, there isn't an ounce of Grimes DNA in that little girl's body.

Spencer was trying so hard to do right. It's was stupid, but I'm glad he survived. We need tall people to change out light bulbs. He's like 6'6.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Mo-I wanted to comment but since I was off last week I was unable. Even though I figured Glen was alive I was still disappointed honestly but moving on. Rick training that kid was crazy.

Now on to the mid season finale. Boy what an episode. Morgan continues to suck, has Jessie been so busy banging Rick that she has totally missed what a mess her sons have become? Speaking of which I mean I love my kid but if she is about to get me eaten by zombies I might have to ditch her.

RIP who the hell is Deanna and why the hell did Daryl and company get out of the truck except to hear the speech about Negon? Which that just pumped me up even more. I can't freaking wait!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Mo-I wanted to comment but since I was off last week I was unable. Even though I figured Glen was alive I was still disappointed honestly but moving on. Rick training that kid was crazy.

Now on to the mid season finale. Boy what an episode. Morgan continues to suck, has Jessie been so busy banging Rick that she has totally missed what a mess her sons have become? Speaking of which I mean I love my kid but if she is about to get me eaten by zombies I might have to ditch her.

RIP who the hell is Deanna and why the hell did Daryl and company get out of the truck except to hear the speech about Negon? Which that just pumped me up even more. I can't freaking wait!!!!
    Arghhhh. I was helping my son with homework and I guess I somehow completely missed the scene with Deanna and Daryl???? Was it at the beginning of the episode? Because I didn't see it at all.

I was just blown away that the Wolf dude didn't completely blow away everyone in the room once he got the guns. That didn't make sense at all given his and the other Wolves' previous behavior. He was probably just in a hurry to get back to the Dave Grohl lookalike contest.

Carl is really growing on me. Not an annoying little runt - practically as tall as Rick now.

I thought for sure that Abraham and Sasha were going to show up in the nick of time to help distract the zombies and rescue everyone.

The Daryl scene happened after the first few minutes of that new show the Badlands. I bet you can find it online at this point and watch. I don't think you missed a Deanna scene just my run on sentence putting the two together when they weren't.

That wolf wished his nasty ass looked like Dave Grohl. Yeah I didn't buy he didn't shoot up the whole place but I didn't get why they would give up their weapons to someone that should have at least thought would kill all of them even if he did have a hostage. No sense made there either.

I thought you were right on about them coming in for the rescue but the way the scene went it kind of is going along with the rumors that Daryl is going to get Glen's comic death.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The Daryl scene happened after the first few minutes of that new show the Badlands. I bet you can find it online at this point and watch. I don't think you missed a Deanna scene just my run on sentence putting the two together when they weren't.
    Wait a second, they played the first few minutes of Enter the Badlands, and then played the actual end (or a preview?) of the Deanna scene? WTF??????

No they played the Daryl scene after the first few minutes of the Badlands.

Which Deanna scene did you miss? They didn't actually show her die but she either shot herself or was ripped apart by the hoard off camera.

No they played the Daryl scene after the first few minutes of the Badlands.

Which Deanna scene did you miss? They didn't actually show her die but she either shot herself or was ripped apart by the hoard off camera.
    I'm sorry, I think I meant the Daryl scene. I have missed some scenes in the past because they appeared to go to "Talking Dead" or they played a couple minutes of another show, and then played the last couple minutes, or a preview, for Walking Dead. I might not be making sense on this, but it seems like AMC is getting a little too creative in how they chop up the shows to get you to watch what is coming up next.

Elite Member

Well, damn, Deanna is dead. Sucks. Having a member of the older generation isn't cool. Her demeanor towards Kirkman seemed a tad chilly. I'm wondering what really went down.

I think Daryl is on his way out by the end of this season. Not sure how Abe and Sasha will escape The Savior.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan. Awesome. I love him.

I'd rather throw up glass than have to sit through two seconds of "Badlands", not even for a "Walking Dead" clip, which will be on FB the following morning.

Thread Information