Page 89 of 123 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Really??? It sounded like it to me not that I give a shit either way.

Norman was looking especially fine and greasy last night.
    Pleiades, Alysheba and LastLook like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Yes, more Daryl please!!!!

Abraham hitting on Sasha was pretty interesting.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Omg... Tim Olyphant would have been a great choice too!
    I was thinking he'd be great as Rick. He was a fantastic Sheriff in 'The Crazies' remake.
    ikmccall and Alysheba like this.

Elite Member

The Abraham/Sasha tossed me to the other side of the room. I thought Abe and Rosetta were hitting it. They live in the same house and sleep in the same bed. When did their split occur?

The pitiful 'help' sounded like Glenn. They're are dragging this Glenn thing to the extremes, to the point I'm loosing interest in whether he's alive or dead.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Everyone is saying it was glen saying "help" but it didn't sound like him.

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Everyone is saying it was glen saying "help" but it didn't sound like him.
    I thought it sounded like Rick, but what do I know.....
    LastLook likes this.

I thought it sounded like Rick, too, but we were watching it on DVR and it keeps pixelating and screwing up both audio and visual so I couldn't be sure. Also, just some trivia, maybe some of you haven't heard: Tara and Sasha were pregnant during the filming of this. I noticed Tara getting slightly meatier (no complaints here, I have the hots for her) but was surprised to hear that apparently Sonequa Martin-Green was 9 months pregnant during some scenes, and they used a big gun to help her cover it up. She still looked skinny, but after knowing, I noticed her bosom (last night's episode) was more impressive than it had been. Now I feel like a creep for noticing.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

I didn't think it was Rick simply because he made it back to Alexandria by himself and seemed to have no idea where Daryl and company were.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Okay, what characters had handheld radios? Rick, Glenn, and Daryl. They have four, so where is the fourth radio, or did I miss something?

I replayed the voice several times, and it's possible the voice is female. That leaves Enid and the chick on the Daryl's stolen motorcycle. All other females are accounted for. I recall the actress who plays Enid said on 'The Talking Dead', we will love her in the end. I still believe she is behind the green door. She will save Glenn by distracting the herd. It's possible motorcycle chick is on the other end. But why would the writers believe we care if she's a cliffhanger? What a letdown that would be.
    LastLook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    Okay, what characters had handheld radios? Rick, Glenn, and Daryl. They have four, so where is the fourth radio, or did I miss something?

I replayed the voice several times, and it's possible the voice is female. That leaves Enid and the chick on the Daryl's stolen motorcycle. All other females are accounted for. I recall the actress who plays Enid said on 'The Talking Dead', we will love her in the end. I still believe she is behind the green door. She will save Glenn by distracting the herd. It's possible motorcycle chick is on the other end. But why would the writers believe we care if she's a cliffhanger? What a letdown that would be.
    Great deductive reasoning on the walkie-talkies.

Sasha and Abraham had a walkie. Daryl's was taken by the blonde guy and his chick.
    Alysheba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Sasha and Abraham had a walkie. Daryl's was taken by the blonde guy and his chick.
    I could see the help call coming from them so that they could weave them back into the plot line.

Oh, by the way, I kind of missed the relevance of the three new characters making a pilgrimage to the house with the plastic-wrapped bodies. But once again, a truly egregious, WTF death by a person who should know by now, you don't just prop yourself down to a couple of dead bodies.
    LastLook likes this.

Yeah I guess I missed that too and saw what was coming 100 miles away.

Red face

Alysheba, just want to say I really enjoy your comments and hypotheses. Great food for thought! I just finished Compendium 3, and wow, I loved it! I'm having a hard time judging whether it was in fact better than Compendium 1. Ya know how when something's new, and can shock you to your core? That was 1 for me. When I was reading Compendium 2, I don't know if I had become habituated to the shock factor or what, but it seemed like it was reaching and actually boring. (In all fairness, it was much better the second time, after having watched the relevant episodes). Compendium 3 brought back the excitement of 1, and considering the level of desensitization I have at this point, I think it maybe was better, then. I'm such a geek, sorry.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Thread Information