Page 77 of 123 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    Is Morgan alone? That isn't known except for what the camera allows.

I expect to see Morgan very soon.

Currently, I live from Sunday to Sunday. I'm pathetic.
    I wonder if playing the "Walking Dead" video game would help? We tried the trial version and it was okay. It seems like it got every accolade a game could possibly get.

Elite Member

The game isn't well developed. Bad graphics, clunky controls, story is weak as well. I wouldn't recommend it.

Depends on which video game. The Telltale game which is told in chapters and has had 2 seasons is brilliant. It is well acted and the story is amazingly told. You connect with the characters so much and it can be so heartbreaking at times. The other one-Walking Dead Survival Instinct? It's a disaster, and universally considerd so. I don't actually know anyone who disliked the Telltale game though.

Elite Member

Intense episode.

Did Michonne do the right thing in regards to Rick?

Have Daryl and Aaron found Morgan?

Does the marking stand for Whisperers or Wolves. Or is it an M?

Nick removed Rick's gun from the blender, is he going to use it to kill Glenn?

Anxious for next week's 90 minute season finale.

Alysheba, I missed the end, right around the fight between Rick and Jessie's husband. I still think Rick is kind of losing it. I understand about not wanting to let this guy continue to abuse his wife (and that Rick is falling in love with her), but Rick looks a little deranged, too. I'm sure part of it's due to being stir crazy from having his situation turn around 180 degrees - from "World War Z" to "Blue Velvet".

I didn't see what Michonne did after trying to track down Sasha.

I like Carl a lot more. At first, I thought they were grooming him to be some kind of young serial killer. Now, he looks like one of the more stable people. On the after show, they mentioned that he was about 10-11 when the series started. Same age as my son now - and has the same fair skin, blue eyes, and long dark hair. It's getting a little eerie.

I did notice the W on the zombie walking by. But I don't get how (or if) it relates to the woman who was tied to the tree. That was just messed up. The strewn body parts looks like another allusion to the scene a few episodes ago (near Gabriel's church?), when there were half bodies deposited in certain areas. Besides losing some major character, I think next week is going to be an introduction of a new, really malevolent group. Because I don't keep track of the comics, I'm not sure who that will be, though.

The woman tied to the tree also had a W carved on her forehead. The strewn body parts were at Noah's of neighborhood and Team Rick found heads with W carved on them. And there was graffiti "Wolves Not Far" on a wall in the neighborhood.
    Alysheba likes this.

Elite Member

If I'm wrong correct me. When Morgan was at the school and found the note from Abraham saying for Rick to go to DC, didn't that infected have a W carved? I'm not sure if I'm mixing up two scenes.

Gail Ann Hurd, Executive Producer said the finale was going to be bloody. We may loose more one.

Someone please kill Nicholas. The weapon he lifted from the blender (put there by Rick) had a J on the grip. I can't remember who J is, or should I?

The red balloon, what was the significance? It has meaning but I'm not sure what.

My son and I are watching TWD from season 1, it's unbelievable how many owls we have spotted so far, more than six. They're in pictures, wall hangings, figurines. Someone it set direction really likes owls.

Go Michonne. It needed to happen. Rick has got to get his head back in the game. I'm all for the group taking Alexandria over but in a more subtle way. Glenn should have killed Nicholas. I feel like he will be the cause of someone's death next week. I'm hearing bets of Carol or Daryl going in the finale. I'm going to be so pissed about either one of them. Sasha is on my last nerve.
    Alysheba likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The red balloon signifies Rick's state of mind. When it was tethered to the toy boat, Rick was composed. But by the time Michonne knocked him out, the balloon had drifted away.

Elite Member

^ That makes sense. It was mentioned by Morgan in Season 3, about seeing red. I wasn't sure if it meant blood or if life as the Alexandrian's know it is floating away. A prediction, maybe? Could be either or both.
    ikmccall likes this.

I think Sasha will go and one of the four in Eugene's original group (Eugene/red head guy/on of the two girls (who are interchangeable to me))
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

They are building it up like it is going to be a major character. A lot of folks are saying Daryl. I'm not sure how I'm gonna take it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

It can't be Daryl. He just got a brand new motorcycle...and he's too fine to die. Let it be Carl
    BelledeJour likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

It will never be Carl.

Hey, Carl has been a solid citizen for the last season or two. And he represents the future -- No way it's him.

Not Daryl, because it would start a viewer revolt.

Most likely, it's going to be a second-tier character, like Sasha.

Would they kill Glenn or Maggie or Michonne. Of the three, I could kind of see it being Michonne - but isn't she still alive in the comic version?

I don't think it would be a third-tier character - Abraham or Rosita because it wouldn't be poignant enough. It won't be Tara because she's still in a coma.

Thread Information