Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Elite Member

Never occurred to me it would be Maggie, since we recently lost Beth. That would eliminate the Green family. Interesting.

Sasha, is suffering from PTSD. For some reason I think she'll be in the tower. She had her baby in December, so it is possible she will be one of them.

I agree, it won't be Rick or Carl.

I don't care if Abraham, Rosita, Tara, or Eugene leaves. I didn't care for any of them.

They're all suffering from PTSD, it's just manifesting differently in each of them.

This episode made my jaw drop. The revolving door scene was particularly gruesome.
    Alysheba likes this.
    Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    This episode made my jaw drop. The revolving door scene was particularly gruesome.
    Yeah, I was kind of surprised that they gave two characters such prolonged, gruesome deaths. The second one I didn't see coming at all. The show really will knock off just about any character except for maybe four or five core people.

It looks like all kinds of crazy stuff is going to go down next week.

Elite Member

Episode was freaking amazing. The most gruesome deaths since the beginning. Once again Glenn proves what an incredible leader he is. Just as he yelled "Aiden stop." I saw the grenade on the armored guys strap. Wow.

Finally, Eugene stepped up to the plate. When Noah's leg was grabbed by the walkers, the horror in Glenn's eyes as he watched his friend get torn apart was absolutely gut wrenching.
    Alysheba likes this.
    Rock the fuck on!

There are a lot of things up in the air right now. For example, is Alanna going to make it?

Father Gabriel - I can't decide if he has just gone insane or is the world's biggest turncoat douchebag.

ETA - of all the episodes I watched with my 10 year old, this was the one that had me thinking, "What were you thinking?" He took it pretty well, though.

Mo-I'm going with biggest turncoat douchebag. I mean he locked his flock out of his church and listened to them die but we need to worry about Rick and his group. Yeah ok.

Noah's death was ruff. It had me feeling bad for Glen. I'm not sure how you come back from watching that.

What did Aiden say when he was about to die? I rewound it several times and still couldn't figure out what he was talking about.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Mo-I'm going with biggest turncoat douchebag. I mean he locked his flock out of his church and listened to them die but we need to worry about Rick and his group. Yeah ok.

Noah's death was ruff. It had me feeling bad for Glen. I'm not sure how you come back from watching that.

What did Aiden say when he was about to die? I rewound it several times and still couldn't figure out what he was talking about.
    I think Aiden had originally stated to Glenn that he had taken some guys on a scavenging run, but that they didn't listen to him, or were really green, and got ambushed by zombies. When Glenn was trying to save Aiden, I believe Aiden blurted out an admission that he and Nicholas had been the cowards and turned tail and ran when they could have helped the guys who got ambushed.

That reminds me of something else, though. I could have sworn that the Alexandrians who were out with Abraham let it slip that they were either going to kill him or let him get attacked. And then one guy changed his mind and said, "No I'm going to get him out of there." Like he changed the plan. I really want to know if I heard that right, because there were no indications earlier that there was anything other than good intentions by the Alexandrians toward Rick's group.
    gas_chick likes this.

Elite Member

Some of the voice audio was unclear last night, making some of the dialogue tough to understand.

I believe Aiden told Glenn it was their fault their 2 friends, one I believe was Josh, were taken by the walkers, they ran and left them to die.

At the construction site, the tall dude, who told Carol he would teach her how to use weapons, he said they don't go against the walkers and leave the ones in trouble behind. I was so proud of Abraham.

Seems to be a habit with the Alexandrians.

ok we heard aiden say "it was us" several times and my walking dead peeps were confused. yes the alexs are very soft and gabriel is a douche.
    Alysheba likes this.

Thanks guys. I rewound it several times and still couldn't figure out what he was talking about but that all makes sense.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

My son and I are binge watching TWD. Something interesting occurred S3E12 "Clear", when Rick, Carl, and Michonne return to Rick's hometown for weapons and ammo. During the Rick and Morgan scene, Morgan says the following. "Live people wearing dead people's faces."

Found it interesting, foreshadowing of the Whisperers?

It's interesting to watch this series again. Along the way there are so many clues of what's ahead.

And where the hell is Morgan? It seems clear that he is tracking Rick's group. I think he should be leading them because he's managing that all by himself and looks pretty damned rested compared to everyone else.

Elite Member

Is Morgan alone? That isn't known except for what the camera allows.

I expect to see Morgan very soon.

Currently, I live from Sunday to Sunday. I'm pathetic.

Thread Information