Page 75 of 123 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

I'm guessing the next fatality will be the person who came up with an incredibly dopey name for a horse. Karma demands it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    There was so much foreshadowing and symbolism in last night's episode. It was unreal. There were so many, I caught some after my third viewing. In the last few episodes all the original characters have been remembered, even Meryl. Something big is about to go down. There are 5 original characters left, Rick, Carl, Glenn, Carol, and Daryl. All the rest are gone. Who are we going to lose?
    Noah, maybe Judith, Eugene, most (if not all) of the ASZers. Wild card--Carol or Daryl.

Elite Member

I have a hunch, we are going to see a massacre on 29 March. It may be possible we will not know until the next season.

I believe Glenn will be one of the primary characters to leave us.

I don't think Judith is going anywhere. In the end she will be the reason humanity will be saved.

Noooooo, not Glenn! Everyone but not him!

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Noooooo, not Glenn! Everyone but not him!
    I have a hunch, we are going to see a massacre on 29 March. It may be possible we will not know until the next season.

I believe Glenn will be one of the primary characters to leave us.

I don't think Judith is going anywhere. In the end she will be the reason humanity will be saved.
    I'm getting a weird feeling about Glenn. He has been a morose wet blanket for the past several weeks, even after they found this place.

Elite Member

^Plus, Rick, Carol, and Daryl left Glenn out of their meetings, which they haven't done in the past. Glenn was always part of the decision making process until now. That's a good sign that Glenn has been "left out in the cold". The altercation between him and Aiden was Glenn's last show of strength and character.

The writers in this show are sometimes wonky. Such as Michonne hanging the katana over the mantle, to me that's her telling the fans she's "hanging it up". I do know she started her own production company and it is doing well.

We will see Morgan. In the last scene where Rick has his hand on the gun hidden in his pants when he sees Jessie and her husband walking down the street. When Rick let's go of the gun and turns the name of the street pointing towards the walker hanging out on the other side of the wall is Morgan. Some would say it means, Morgan is out there.

Just wanted to add that I remain fascinated by Abraham's 'fro that has colors that I haven't seen outside of a "My Little Pony" cartoon.
    Alysheba and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

^Abraham's hair is a dye job. His natural hair color is blond.

Supposedly the hour and a half finale will be a tearjerker so I'm going with Judith dies. I would say Carl too but because I hate him he will live.

Elite Member

I hate to sound like a jerk, but if it's Judith, no tears here. Kinda tough to attach to a character that does nothing. And Carl, yeah, he's been stinker along the way, but I think he has grown up a lot. My attitude towards him has changed for the good.

I vote Glenn to be one of the main characters. I also think Jessie will die as well. We can't have Rick remembering he has a dick.

It definitely won't be Rick or Carl.

I doubt it would be Judith - that would lead to some kind of viewer revolt, probably.

I could almost see it being Maggie because they have been killing off Herschel's family, piece by piece, since we first met them.

I could see it being Sasha, too. They almost seem to portray her as being too emotionally overwrought to go on.

Not sure about Abraham and the two brunettes. I like them, but losing them probably wouldn't be seen by most viewers as a big tearjerker event.

I hate to sound like a jerk, but if it's Judith, no tears here. Kinda tough to attach to a character that does nothing.

Same here. I just don't care about her at all. Although it would be cruel to kill a baby...

How old was the kid that the Governor shot after it was bitten by the zombie buried in the sand?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    How old was the kid that the Governor shot after it was bitten by the zombie buried in the sand?
    Nine or ten?

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    Nine or ten?
    Thanks. I'm trying to remember how old Carol's daughter was supposed to be when she turned into a zombie. It seems like the show hasn't yet crossed the threshold where they are ready to kill off a toddler or turn one into a zombie.

Thread Information