Page 71 of 123 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    I'm not the one who said the hospital people weren't as bad. Try again.

As for overreaction, go tell that to a sexual assault victim. They will disagree
    I don't need to go tell a sexual assault victim that Alysheba on Gossip Rocks has overreacted to a post about a tv show, no matter how true it is.

Mo did NOT say rape was ok. He did NOT say rape was unicorns and rainbows. Clearly this is a sensitive subject with you and I get that, but it doesn't give you the right to twist & distort what people are saying and go ape shit on them. This is a Walking Dead thread and I'm pretty sure we'd all like to keep it that way.

So on that note, last night made me realize that I have never disliked Beth but just never felt she was main character material so the first hospital episode annoyed me. I did tear up when she died, especially seeing Darryl and Maggie's reactions.
    yoyoma likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

What surprised me the most about Beth is how many episodes she was actually in - 56. Only Rick, Carl, Stephen, Carol, Daryl, and Maggie had appeared in more episodes. Talk about flying under the radar.

Everybody is talking about this today. I gave up on this show right around the time the black sword lady took the governor's eye. I hated the whole governor storyline and couldn't take it anymore. I'm actually quite surprised they've managed to sustain the story this long.

Did it get better after that whole town v prison war shit? It is worth catching up on?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Everybody is talking about this today. I gave up on this show right around the time the black sword lady took the governor's eye. I hated the whole governor storyline and couldn't take it anymore. I'm actually quite surprised they've managed to sustain the story this long.

Did it get better after that whole town v prison war shit? It is worth catching up on?
    I don't think you would be any happier with how the show has gone since then. Ironically, I think the Governor storyline was the last point where the show's plot actually dovetailed with the comic book's.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No. I gave up this season. For every good episode there are ten boring ones.
    I'm known for having no patience, though.

This season's opener was as good as it gets with this show (and I love the show, so I mean that in a good way) but it seems like the season as a whole has been all over the place. Too many slow scenes with awkward character development. Gimme moar action.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Speaking of that, this thread should have a poll on who is a bigger liability to the Survivors - Father Gabriel or Mullet Eugene, MD. Father Gabe led the freaking zombies back to his own church. I can't believe that Michonne didn't behead him as soon as she saw him at the door.
    I was basically yelling at the tv when they went to such great links to let that idiot back in the church.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I meant to ask what happened to Lamson (because I missed the first few minutes of the show). Did that idiot really run into the street and get eaten by walkers? If so, what the hell was the point of that? He was working with the Survivors at first.

You missed that? Omg, that was a big moment. He was running away with his hands still tied behind his back and Rick came up on him in a patrol car & ordered him to stop. When dude wouldn't stop, Rick ran into him. He flew a little way, hit the pavement but was still alive. He kept saying shit Rick didn't like, so Rick shot him.

Wait, that's Bob. I think I misunderstood who you're talking about...?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    You missed that? Omg, that was a big moment. He was running away with his hands still tied behind his back and Rick came up on him in a patrol car & ordered him to stop. When dude wouldn't stop, Rick ran into him. He flew a little way, hit the pavement but was still alive. He kept saying shit Rick didn't like, so Rick shot him.

Wait, that's Bob. I think I misunderstood who you're talking about...?
    Bob was Sasha's boyfriend who got bitten and died a couple of episodes back. It sounds like you are describing what happened to Lamson, though. If that's what Lamson did, I still don't understand his rationale.

Bob was Sasha's boyfriend who got bitten and died a couple of episodes back. It sounds like you are describing what happened to Lamson, though. If that's what Lamson did, I still don't understand his rationale.
    I googled - Bob is Lamson's first name. Probably a tiny reason why she had poor judgment in that situation. Did you miss the part where she let him lead her to a window to shoot a walker, then he hit her in the head and ran?

That was the best part! Rick directly quoted Gareth when they were tied up at the trough in the season opener - "Can't go back, Bob".

Elite Member

I didn't cry when Beth died, but I sobbed when Maggie realized she went from the isolated farm where they believed zombies would be cured and having most of her family to having Glenn, having lost her whole family. Darryl is about to go nuts.

Elite Member

Speaking of that, this thread should have a poll on who is a bigger liability to the Survivors - Father Gabriel or Mullet Eugene, MD. Father Gabe led the freaking zombies back to his own church. I can't believe that Michonne didn't behead him as soon as she saw him at the door.
    I was screaming for them to let him be eaten outside like he did to his own congregation. Then he acted all heroic holding the door for less than 30 seconds.

Father Gabe is definitely the biggest liability. Eugene at least has smarts. He taught booty shorts chica all kinds of handy survival stuff like how to filter water. He'd at least try to kill a zombie if he had to. Gabe might as well go to Jesus. I reckon he'll come in handy for a prayer service for Beth. And if they give a shit about baptizing Judith.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information