Page 69 of 123 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Great episode. Now it is time for the group to go rescue Beth and take down the hospital. I don't agree with what Noah did at all but I understand it. He was just trying to slow them down. I was more outraged that he took the crossbow!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Agreed, that crossbow is Daryl's, people need keep their dirty little hands off of it. I feel the same about Michonne's katana. When she found it, I was jumping for joy.

Kirkland revealed that the mid-season finale is going to be deadly, which tells me more than one is going to die. Maybe I'll get lucky and the secondaries will be offed. No way I'll be that lucky to see, ugly red dude and his twats dead. Eugene, eh, who cares, however he is a liability.

Gold Member

I think Carol only had bruising from the seatbelt tightening up across her chest and shoulder as the truck crashed down. I'd be surprised if she was bit - especially when Bob was bit in the same spot.

I hope Beth is a goner. And the red-headed dude and his little band of misfits. I could do without seeing them on my screen.
    ikmccall and Alysheba like this.

Elite Member

Some believe Melissa McBride may have made a reveal at New Your Comic Con back in October. While McBride was on the panel she became teary eyed talking about her time on the show and how she will miss the cast members. It is unsure if she was referring to herself or other member/s. I'm kinda suspicious that maybe this is Carol's end. Which means more Beth, which I'll have to kill myself.

Gold Member

I could see where they would kill her off. We haven't had a major character die in forever. And Sunday's episode spent a lot of time getting me to feel bad for Carol, I could see where they do that just to wrench out my heart when they kill her. Jerks.

Elite Member

So much for 'only the strong survive', because that doesn't apply to Beth, unless they think her poor singing skills can stop a herd of walkers. Nah...I didn't think so.

It's not always the strong. Sometimes it's the smart. Sometimes it's the workhorses. Sometimes it's the young, cute and blond. Sometimes it's the weak and non-threatening. People are really the bigger threat than zombies.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Carol and Daryl are pretty much the only ones I care about.They weakened Michonne's and Glen's story lines to the point where they hardly exist.Wonder if the producers are tired of the show and are sabotaging it.

Quote Originally Posted by politesse View Post
    Carol and Daryl are pretty much the only ones I care about.They weakened Michonne's and Glen's story lines to the point where they hardly exist.Wonder if the producers are tired of the show and are sabotaging it.
    I think the message is that it's an ensemble show and that almost everybody is expendable - except for maybe Rick and Carl. I wouldn't be surprised is people are coming up for contract renewal soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    It's not always the strong. Sometimes it's the smart. Sometimes it's the workhorses. Sometimes it's the young, cute and blond. Sometimes it's the weak and non-threatening. People are really the bigger threat than zombies.
    I agree. Look at the tv show Survivor. It's not just strength. There's also cunning and street smarts and flying under the radar. I think the part where it gets a little difficult to believe Beth would have survived this long is when it's just been Beth and one other person (like Daryl) fighting their way out of a zombie-infested situation. However, I do find it pretty believable that a massive guy like Tyreese would be able to single-handedly bring down a swarm of zombies.

Elite Member

Last night's episode, if I had missed it, nothing was missed. Viewers are supposed be enthralled by a yo-yo? I guess it was to remind us that it's the simple things in life which we value, like yo-yos?

Sasha did a very stupid thing. She's smarter than that or I thought she was. IRL she is 8 months pregnant. She implied the pregnancy will be written into the show. It's Bob's of course. His legacy shall live, hopefully with both legs. This would explain the tremendous level of Sasha's grief and guilt.

Who will be our loses next week, if any?

I just want to know when we are gonna start listening to our leader Rick and not whiny, pussy Tyrese. Sorry but your plan ain't working and you made your sister go soft too.

I don't think they are writing a pregnancy into it. I think they just try to get fans worked up.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I just want to know when we are gonna start listening to our leader Rick and not whiny, pussy Tyrese. Sorry but your plan ain't working and you made your sister go soft too.

I don't think they are writing a pregnancy into it. I think they just try to get fans worked up.
    I didn't have the same take on Rick and Tyrese. I thought Rick's plan to just go into a place and start killing people to be pretty soulless. It was one thing to slaughter the cannibals, but this other group is not nearly on that level.

Elite Member

^Not nearly on that level? They hold young girls against their will so the cops can assault them. Do you not remember the conversation between Beth and woman boss cop (can't remember her name)? She told Beth she does it, to "keep them (the male cops) happy and in line". Sounds like a good reason to not have any consideration.

The young girl the one they cut her arm off, she ran because of the sexual abuse. She told Beth, that is how Beth knew.
    gas_chick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    ^Not nearly on that level? They hold young girls against their will so the cops can assault them. Do you not remember the conversation between Beth and woman boss cop (can't remember her name)? She told Beth she does it, to "keep them (the male cops) happy and in line". Sounds like a good reason to not have any consideration.

The young girl the one they cut her arm off, she ran because of the sexual abuse. She told Beth, that is how Beth knew.
    I forgot about that. That does change things and makes Rick's plan as legit as Tyrese's. They still aren't as bad as the cannibals, though.

You might not think that if you were being ass raped by a guard to keep him happy. Noah told Rick and the entire group what is going on. I just believe the time to be passive is way past done.
    Alysheba likes this.

Thread Information