Page 65 of 123 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

That reunion was so sweet, I definitely cried. It was like when Rick reunited with Carl. You feel your heart stop!
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Best.Episode.Ever.
    gas_chick, ikmccall and Alysheba like this.

When the dude tied up in the cabin asked Tyrese what the baby's name was I wanted him to say "Little Asskicker".
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

yeah Carol and Carl can still die. That would be good.

Gold Member

Bob-B-Q. That's all I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    yeah Carol and Carl can still die. That would be good.
    You can file that one under "That Aint Happening."

Elite Member

Why was Bob so upset before he was abducted? Was he bitten during the scene while the group was at the food bank?

The cannibal thing is losing me. Not an area of horror I wish to explore.

Even though the season opener was awesome, I have a hunch the current season is going to loose my interest, the cannibal storyline and I don't want Beth to return. I don't like her character, never did.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    Why was Bob so upset before he was abducted? Was he bitten during the scene while the group was at the food bank?

The cannibal thing is losing me. Not an area of horror I wish to explore.

Even though the season opener was awesome, I have a hunch the current season is going to loose my interest, the cannibal storyline and I don't want Beth to return. I don't like her character, never did.
    Bob was almost certainly bitten. I'm trying to remember how long you have after you get bitten before you "turn", though.

The cannibal thing is actually a good thing for followers of the comics. I think Terminus wasn't in the comic, but the Hunters (who were cannibals) were. The actor who plays Gareth (and who is apparently a long time fan of the comics) was mentioning that it wasn't until he was reading the latest scripts that he realized characters from his group were actually part of the Hunters storyline.

The way Gareth was talking to Bob made me think that Bob was at one time a part of their group. I guess I still wonder about him. We know he was in 2 different groups prior to this one and no specifics (that I can remember) on why he ended up alone.

I hope that Cannibal/Hunter group is eating an infected leg with Zombie germs, cause I was also sure Bob had been bitten when he wandered off into the woods boohooing.

Wouldn't it be a kicker if they'd saved Bob by chopping it off? But I guess a chop would have to be done pretty quick (like with Herschel) to save someone.

Also: I've cooled a tad on Darryl and finding Rick hotter now. Is it just me? I'll be curious to see what happens when/if they get Beth back. I know it's the ZA and all, but a few more people need to be getting laid IMO.
    card likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    The way Gareth was talking to Bob made me think that Bob was at one time a part of their group. I guess I still wonder about him. We know he was in 2 different groups prior to this one and no specifics (that I can remember) on why he ended up alone.
    Wow, that is a GREAT point. Didn't he say something to Bob like (paraphrasing), "You knew nothing was going to happen to you?" I need to see if I can find the clip.

I hope that Cannibal/Hunter group is eating an infected leg with Zombie germs, cause I was also sure Bob had been bitten when he wandered off into the woods boohooing.
    I think in the comic book that the cannibal group does get nailed by eating someone infected. I don't see that happening here, though, because it would prevent a confrontation with Rick's group.

Also: I've cooled a tad on Darryl and finding Rick hotter now. Is it just me? I'll be curious to see what happens when/if they get Beth back. I know it's the ZA and all, but a few more people need to be getting laid IMO.
    Did you see that brief flashback clip last night, where Rick is telling Daryl that they had just tied Merle to a radiator downtown and left him there? BOY, has the appearance of everyone changed since then. I mean, dramatically. Daryl's hair has gone from super short and reddish to long and dark. Rick just looks haggard (appropriately so).

Gold Member

This is AWESOME if it's true! My mind didn't even go there. Now I want to go re-watch just to see that scene and pay attention to the wording.

Wouldn't it be a kicker if they'd saved Bob by chopping it off? But I guess a chop would have to be done pretty quick (like with Herschel) to save someone.
    I thought the same thing. When Bob was pulled underwater I'm pretty certain he was bitten either on the ankle or underneath his shirt. I thought it was pretty much confirmed by the way he wandered away from the group to start crying. I was hoping he would tell someone so they could pull a Herschel and cut off his leg but hey, look, the Terminals (Terminus/cannibals) did it for him!

Daryl would get re-hot to me if someone fucking foraged up a pair of scissors and gave him a much needed haircut. I love Andrew Lincoln and I loved the flashback, seeing how hot he was and how haggard he looks now. He's still hot IMO.

And Carl still needs to get the fuck off my TV screen. Maybe I wouldn't hate him so much if he took off that disgusting hat. I mean he's been "wearing" it for about a year or so now, right?

I thought for sure that Bob had been bitten as well. Wow, just wow. How can Bob still be conscious and quiet if they chopped off his leg to eat it? I mean, wouldn't he be crying, or something, or is he just in shock?

So, I have a guy I've started seeing, who had never seen this show. Got him to start watching it on Netflix and he is hooked. He texted me in the middle of the night to let me know how far into the series he is. Kinda cute....
    BelledeJour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Bob was almost certainly bitten. I'm trying to remember how long you have after you get bitten before you "turn", though.

It seems each person is different. In season one, Jim took a couple of days (?) and Amy got bit during the night but turned the next morning. But Shane seemed to turn within minutes after Rick killed him.

Lobelia likes this.

Elite Member

I wonder if Bob is replacing another main character in the comics, I'd assume so as that's what they did with Mika/Lizzie.

I can't figure out can we do spoiler tags somehow? There's new details on episode 4 and a video that I think has been taken down now. This season is set to be fast paced, nothing like season 2.

Thread Information