Page 6 of 126 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree1039Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    PS: Kurt Sutter is still tweeting about this--I am following him. He cannot seem to stop....

Aww he quit Twitter

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504943_1...-10391715.html

I bookmarked his blog though

Love SoA and Breaking Bad. I'm a Mad Men fan too but this has left a bad taste in my mouth.

so did anyone catch the season 2 premiere on sunday? they aired all the episodes from season 1 prior.. i enjoyed it.. and this is coming from someone that can't stand zombie shows and movies!

Glad this is back. Love this show.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Loved it!!

I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut about things that will happen later down the road!! Even though they have changed up quiet a bit from the comics, but I'm sure they will keep in the major parts which are sooooo sad/unexpected etc.....
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

GW-I might need you to PM me!!!! I'm a total spoiler whore. I have heard that they are planning on doing alot of the really sad, unexpected stuff.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    GW-I might need you to PM me!!!! I'm a total spoiler whore. I have heard that they are planning on doing alot of the really sad, unexpected stuff.
    Let me know if you really want me to!! The sad unexpected stuff is REALLY sad and unexpected.....When I was reading one of the BIG ones, I was in SHOCK.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Totally PM me I can keep my trap shut!

DAP

The ending was so sad! Love the premiere. Can't wait for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    Let me know if you really want me to!! The sad unexpected stuff is REALLY sad and unexpected.....When I was reading one of the BIG ones, I was in SHOCK.
    Oh good. It sounds like they might be following Game of Thrones. You never knew who was going to get offed! Keeps ya on your toes, lol.

I am finding Lori (Rick's wife) more and more annoying. The way she was grilling that old dude who was trying to save her son's life was just ridiculous. Just humorless and self entitled.

Shane's accent is a little hard to take sometimes. Sounds kind of like the hinterlands of Tennessee or something.

Shane and that big Bubba dude sure have themselves in a tough situation. By the way, the zombies that were coming after them seem to be moving a lot faster than usual - almost at a trot. I thought this was a slow-zombie show.

Daryl seems to have kind of mellowed out. He could easily go out on his own (and look for Merle), but is dragging along with these people caught up in all their problems.

How long before they give up looking for the girl? How long could she really survive out there on her own?

I thought that about the zombies moving faster myself. I thought maybe I was wrong about them being slow this whole time.

I really like this show,but they really need to pick up the pace a bit as I think it's moving along at a snails pace. They also need to cut it with the kid catastrophes because that is getting old really quick. I also agree about Rick's wife. She is annoying beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I thought that about the zombies moving faster myself. I thought maybe I was wrong about them being slow this whole time.
    I realize the concept of a "zombie" is kind of a stretch in the first place, but the idea that something that has been wandering around, without sustenance for days, would suddenly be able to run as fast as a healthy person doesn't make much sense. Since there is no supernatural element to the zombies' state (the condition is described in terms of an infection/plague), zombies should actually be dying off right and left - they seem to only eat humans and animals, and those are in very short supply at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    I really like this show,but they really need to pick up the pace a bit as I think it's moving along at a snails pace. They also need to cut it with the kid catastrophes because that is getting old really quick. I also agree about Rick's wife. She is annoying beyond belief.
    I find the kid storylines really distressing/depressing, even though they are a pretty realistic consequence of the world that they inhabit.

anyone else wondering if t-dog is infected now? remember that daryl put the zombie he had just killed on top of t-dog when they surprised them on the interstate.. t had just cut his arm open.. last episode he was being bitchy and starting to run a fever..

also, any guesses what jenner whispered to rick before they left the CDC?

hope the next episode is better than the last one

I like to think he whispered: Give it up you are all fucked.

Page 6 of 126 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information