Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Elite Member

Great season closer! Made me want to see what happens next, which is all it had to do.

Anyone else feel like Michonne and Rick might become an item? They seem to be converging.

Carl is the debil but he talked sense. Here comes the new morality for survival.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

True, I don't like Carl because he still seems naive and likes to take more risk than necessary but ita it's the new survival morality for new zombie apocalypse times.

I was all like "Bye bitch!" when Andrea blew her brains out. "I just didn't want anybody to die," bitch please, you're just a self-important moron who made bad decisions. I felt bad for Michonne though.

Not many left from the original group. Rick, Carl, Glenn, Carol and Darryl....right?

Was I the only one disappointed in the finale? I find I care less and less about the show as time goes on. I may give season 4 a chance, but I'm not chomping at the bit to find out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Great season closer! Made me want to see what happens next, which is all it had to do.

Anyone else feel like Michonne and Rick might become an item? They seem to be converging.

Carl is the debil but he talked sense. Here comes the new morality for survival.
    What is strange to me is that Carl seems to be diverging from what I remember of the Carl in the comic. Less innocent and bordering on cold-blooded.

For anyone who was bored by the season finale, it will be interesting to see if next season follows the comic at all. There were a number of absolutely gut-wrenching developments in the comic that would give the show a really bleak tone (even more than now), if the plot lines converged.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    What is strange to me is that Carl seems to be diverging from what I remember of the Carl in the comic. Less innocent and bordering on cold-blooded.

For anyone who was bored by the season finale, it will be interesting to see if next season follows the comic at all. There were a number of absolutely gut-wrenching developments in the comic that would give the show a really bleak tone (even more than now), if the plot lines converged.
    Gosh I hope so! I've put off reading the series, until the show bores me to much to watch anymore. Too many have reported that the plots can't possibly converge at this point and I'd rather treat them as totally separate entities.

If the show continues to develop new sets and new modes of survival by new circumstances and people, I'm in. But if we get stuck at the prison (I was so deflated they didn't abandon the prison) like we got stuck on that damn farm, with the characters having the same inane conversations over and over again, the show will just plain suck.
    CHILLY FREE!

I wanted to start reading the comic series, but I think I'm going to wait. One, I don't want to know what happens at all....not even a little bit. Plus, I don't want it to be like True Blood. I hated that they strayed so far from the books in the show. It doesn't have to be exact, but the only thing that's the same is the names of the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by burnt_toast View Post
    Was I the only one disappointed in the finale? I find I care less and less about the show as time goes on. I may give season 4 a chance, but I'm not chomping at the bit to find out what's going on.
    YES! Even more so because I had given up on it in S2, then caught up like at idiot to watch S3 for it to end like this! :/ I just find Walking Dead amazingly (in a terrible way) slow paced for a show about Zombies.

Rick and his trauma I found to be ridiculously annoying considering his son who shot his own mother was dealing with it way better than his grown ass father could.

And then Rick goes from cruelly turning away reasonably nice and well intended people, who could have been helpful in supporting the group, to suddenly bringing a bus load of useless mouths to feed to the prison...Was that suppose to be character development? Because I must have missed it, if anything it felt like a step back...
    burnt_toast likes this.

Elite Member

‘Walking Dead’ Season 4 Spoilers: Lawrence Gilliard Jr. In Talks To Play New Series Regular Roy Stark [EXCLUSIVE]

‘Walking Dead’ Season 4 Spoilers: Lawrence Gilliard Jr. In Talks To Play New Series Regular Roy Stark [EXCLUSIVE] - International Digital Times

Season 4 of "The Walking Dead" may be months away but we've got some casting scoop that fans have been hungry for.
    It's been reported to iDigitalTimes that "Waterboy" actor Lawrence Gilliard Jr. is in talks to join season 4 of "The Walking Dead" in a new series regular role.
    TVLine.com revealed back in early April that AMC was holding a casting call for the series regular role of Roy Stark. Stark is reportedly a "former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past."
    Follow Us
    Lawrence Gilliard Jr. is best known for his roles in "The Waterboy," "Gangs Of New York" and "The Wire."
    Although not official, if Gilliard Jr. does land the role of Stark he will be joining Chad Coleman, his former "Wire" cast member. Coleman joined the hit AMC show in season 3 as Tyreese.
    "The Walking Dead" will begin filming for season 4 in May.

This is the actor who played Deangelo Barksdale in The Wire, and also starred in one of my favorite L&O episodes. Fans are expressing concern that this means Tyrese is doomed since WD doesn't like having more than one black male in the cast at a time.
    CHILLY FREE!

Bad Lip Reading takes on "The Walking Dead"

"I don't want to mess up your dumb potato basket."
    "Christine!"
    "I farted on you when I put banana peppers in the Wheaties"
    And my favorite new musical piece: "Let's get to it. We're on Broadway......La-bibida-bibi-dum..La-bibida-bibi-do!"

gas_chick, Butterfly and deenz like this.

^ it cracks me up evertime I see it.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

The season 4 trailer premiered at Comic Con.

gas_chick and Jexxifer like this.

Looks good!!

Why can't it be October??

Ooh, I can't wait!!!
    Rock the fuck on!

Thread Information