Page 46 of 124 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Like Tree1001Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Its sad, I haven't even watched the last two episodes. They're just sitting on my DVR. The mid-season premiere was such a disappointment I'm just not excited anymore.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Seriously just when I think I couldn't hate Andrea more, I do. Stupid, stupid bitch. I hope the Governor stabs her in her sleep.
    It was going just the opposite way at the end of the last episode, though. However, I don't think the dude was really sleeping.

Andrea totally pussed the hell out because she likes the bad boy dick so now all I can hope is he stabs her in her throat while she sleeps.

Greys-the second episode was loads better.
    o0Amber0o and Callalily like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Yea not this past week's episode but the one before was great - this one however was another snoozer. Rick should've done everyone a favor and killed Andrea when he had the chance.
    gas_chick likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

The bit where the truck burst through the gates and then released the walkers was really good though, it was such a sense of dread. Loved that part. The girl singing at the end was so pretty, really haunting stuff.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

So I just watched the ep where crazy ass kills Foghorn. I'm not that crazy about this one either, though I loved the Dixon brothers' scenes.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This episode sucked. No governor, no action, nothing. I don't know why I keep watching this show.

Carl was back to his same old bullshit. Still hasn't learned when someone tells his ass to do something fucking do it. No Daryl boo! No Andrea hell yeah!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Yeah but FINALLY Carl obeys an order!!! Sit your ass down, child! Who didn't want to kiss Michone for being the only adult to yank that kid?

I loved last nights episode. Poor Morgen. The new set was incredible. It was a breath of fresh air to finally see something and someone new (or catch up with.) It's really the first episode I've enjoyed, start to finish, since the first season. The reaction of Rick and Michone to the hitchhiker? De-vas-tating!

Really good script writing, too. No out-of-character dialogue (TWD is full of conversational honkers, normally, which belie everything we know about these people), fresh insights into their situation, new survival strategies, quiet moments of aching nostalgia and terrific suspense.

I normally watch this show because my husband sort of likes it. Last night, I actually liked it!
    Callalily likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I loved it last night, I thought it was the first really good episode they've had in a while. Really nice to see Rick's old neighborhood again, and the entire set was done so interestingly (I commented at some point last night how fun it would have been to design the neighborhood and Morgan's room). It almost made me wonder if there was a guest writer or something for last night's episode because it felt like such a departure from what we've had for the last 2 seasons.

Did anyone watch Talking Dead? I wonder if they gave any more info about the episode itself.

I liked last night's episode - I don't think it was fall out of my chair amazing (someone said it was the best episode they saw since Sofia came out of the barn - it definitely wasn't that high up for me) but it was nice to see where Morgan was at and how he's been warding off the walkers. I definitely felt for him. I LOVED getting to see some personality on Michonne (with the cat thing that she stole) - we always see her with that sour puss and just kind of going along with Rick because she has to, it was good to see her smile and connect with both Carl and Rick.

And yes, glad that for once Carl could stay where he was told to stay. Oh - and I personally thought it was hysterical that they took that hitch hikers stuff, just goes to show you shouldn't hitch hike before, during or after the zombie apocalypse.

I usually will watch the first half of Talking Dead - I don't recall them really saying much outside of the usual recount of the episode and general theory crafting. Does anyone ever go to the AMCstorysync during the show? I thought it was pretty neat, fun little tid bits and polls throughout the show. Made the commercials more tolerable.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I loved it last night, I thought it was the first really good episode they've had in a while. Really nice to see Rick's old neighborhood again, and the entire set was done so interestingly (I commented at some point last night how fun it would have been to design the neighborhood and Morgan's room). It almost made me wonder if there was a guest writer or something for last night's episode because it felt like such a departure from what we've had for the last 2 seasons.

Did anyone watch Talking Dead? I wonder if they gave any more info about the episode itself.

I think they said that not only did Morgan booby trap the town, but he also set up a zipline system so he could travel above the reach of the zombies and that there were color coded arrows painted on the sidewalks.

This bitch has got to go.

Carol had the best idea by far

gas_chick and Beeyotch like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

And she looks like an Olsen troll in that pic.

Dumbass that plays Laurie claims that Andrea really wanted to kill the governor but she's never murdered anyone before. Uh yeah right. Shut yer hole.

Thread Information