Page 41 of 123 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Still keeping the Carl-hate alive over here.
    gas_chick, dowcat and Seapharris7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Still keeping the Carl-hate alive over here.
    The actor who plays him is at that age (about 13) where he'll probably be almost as tall as Glenn next season.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    My Andrea hate has reached new levels. This beyatch has to go.

Oh Daryl....wtf. He's gotta get out of this. I still want him to kick the shit out of Merle.

I don't see that squirrelly little prison dude getting any play, but it was funny when he tried to hit on Carol. So at the rate people are dropping, they had to bring some more in eventually.

I want Rick's group to combine with the Tyrese crew and kick the shit out of the Governor and his village (or at least his 'soldiers'...the ones who wouldn't fall in line, anyway) including with the help of Daryl, after he takes care of Merle. Michonne getting to kill the Governor without interference from dumb bitch Andrea would be the icing on the cake.

But I suppose all that would be too easy. We've got to have some drama. And probably a bunch of angsty bullshit between the Rick and Tyrese crew. And Daryl conflicted about his stupid brother.

There's no way to tell where it will go since they've veered so far away from the comics.
    Same here. Last night when I was watching, I wanted to punch my tv. She's the dumbest bitch yet she tries to act like she's some kind of badass. She's totally clueless. I hate her. I hope they'll get rid of her soon.

I hope Daryl will be ok. I wonder what will happen to Merle. As much of a dick as he is, he still seems to care about his little bro. It'll be interesting to see what happens to him when the show returns. I'm still hoping for something to happen between Daryl and Michonne too. I doubt it, but maybe carol will end up with that prisoner and leave Daryl for Michonne.

How do the comics end? Is the main plot of the comics revolve around Rick's crew and the governor?

The comic is still going strong. Don't know anymore about them.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The part about the Governor was pretty different in the comics, but it was the main storyline for maybe 20 issues towards the beginning (they are somewhere around issue 100 now).

Also, yay for Tyreese finally appearing! I liked him a lot in the comics.

I just started reading the comics.. Only 6 issues in, but so far I'm enjoying it a lot.

so how would you rate season 3 thus far?

i give it a solid 8.5.. it's been MUCH better than last season!!

I've been avoiding this thread because of the stupid delay between the US/Canada and the UK's airdates, but I've loved season 3 so far! I absolutely hate these mid-season breaks, I hate that we have to wait to see what happens next. Sooo glad Lori died, just hoping Andrea's head ends up in an aquarium snapping it's teeth at people. Grrr. Carl has totally grown on me too, he's really managed to shake off the annoying thing he had going on for the first two seasons.

I still miss Shane.
    AquariusMoon likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Kari I "like" all your post except the bit about Carl!

Why are all shows doing this midseason finale thing these days?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I've decided that when the Zombie apocalypse happens, I'm moving to the Pacific NW. It's the perfect location.

I'm moving to a small private island off the central American coast. The heat will make the corpses rot faster and it will be easy to keep a small island clean of walkers.
    MohandasKGanja and dowcat like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^That is true. An island would work.

My 17 year old daughter & I are avid watchers of this show, LOVE Daryl. Last night she was driving home around 9pm, it was drizzling outside, and saw what was probably a drunk staggering thru the neighborhood. Between Walking Dead, the Mayan calender, her vivid imagination, and the weather, she was scared shitless that it was a zombie for sure.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

'Walking Dead' Renewed For Fourth Season, Show Runner Glen Mazzara Exits

Great news The Walking Dead fans: the AMC zombie series has officially been picked up for a fourth season!

Along with announcing the renewal, it was also revealed that show runner Glen Mazzara will be leaving the show.
    “My time as showrunner on The Walking Dead has been an amazing experience, but after I finish season 3, it’s time to move on,” Glen said in a statement. “I have told the stories I wanted to tell and connected with our fans on a level that I never imagined. It doesn’t get much better than that. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey.”
    Celebrity News and Gossip | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Yay! This makes me happy.

Thread Information