Page 40 of 123 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Anyone chuckle at Axel hitting on Carol upon learning she's not a lesbian because of her short hair?
    AquariusMoon and Seapharris7 like this.
    Rock the fuck on!

Nice little Jon cameo - was pretty cool to see Shane again, even if he was a tool. Wonder how Daryl's going to escape, because he WILL escape or I'm done with this show! And how is Andrea still going to be with the Gov'nuh after she saw a) his little collection, and b) that he is planning to execute someone who was with her for 2 seasons? She really is obtuse.
    heart_leigh and AquariusMoon like this.

I loved Glenn's little Macgyver moment. So badass. I'm sad we have to wait two whole months for more.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Andrea is a stupid bitch. She would turn her back on Michonne after she saved her worthless ass??? I stand by my earlier statement, she is worse than Carl.
    AquariusMoon and Beeyotch like this.

I think Andrea will eventually wake up to the kind of person the Gov truly is..

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I didn't think anyone could ever capture Daryl alive. It's like finding out there's no Superman.
    I think Daryl deliberately got caught because he wanted to find Merle. There was a scene in which Rick asks him (Daryl) if he's 'with him(Rick)' and Daryl responds reluctantly. Just a guess, though.
    gardenwitch likes this.

Andrea is the dumbest ass that has ever been dumb. As much as I want to never see Carl's face again, I hate her more. If I have to hear one more time she can shoot a damn gun I'm going to punch my fist through my television.
    DeadDwarf, greysfang and dowcat like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

My Andrea hate has reached new levels. This beyatch has to go.

Oh Daryl....wtf. He's gotta get out of this. I still want him to kick the shit out of Merle.

I don't see that squirrelly little prison dude getting any play, but it was funny when he tried to hit on Carol. So at the rate people are dropping, they had to bring some more in eventually.

I want Rick's group to combine with the Tyrese crew and kick the shit out of the Governor and his village (or at least his 'soldiers'...the ones who wouldn't fall in line, anyway) including with the help of Daryl, after he takes care of Merle. Michonne getting to kill the Governor without interference from dumb bitch Andrea would be the icing on the cake.

But I suppose all that would be too easy. We've got to have some drama. And probably a bunch of angsty bullshit between the Rick and Tyrese crew. And Daryl conflicted about his stupid brother.

There's no way to tell where it will go since they've veered so far away from the comics.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
    I think Daryl deliberately got caught because he wanted to find Merle. There was a scene in which Rick asks him (Daryl) if he's 'with him(Rick)' and Daryl responds reluctantly. Just a guess, though.
    I agree with you, especially considering the fact that they didn't show something that would be as dramatic & unexpected as Daryl actually getting caught.
    gardenwitch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusMoon View Post
    I think Andrea will eventually wake up to the kind of person the Gov truly is..
    I hope so, but I think of all the dumbass things she has done in the past. Hooking up with Shane, always ignoring Dale, shooting Daryl because she thought he was a walker...even though she saw Rick and the others had it covered AND she was told not to shoot, allowing Hershel's daughter to attempt suicide when she was left in her care, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I agree with you, especially considering the fact that they didn't show something that would be as dramatic & unexpected as Daryl actually getting caught.
    I think the same thing. Daryl wanted to be caught because he wanted to see his brother. Piece of shit or not, it's all the family he's got and I think he looked up to that sick fuck when he was a kid.

Daryl getting deliberately caught sounds like a VERY risky strategy because I don't think it would have been a very safe bet at that point that he would be taken alive. I could have sworn the Governor had said to basically shoot "the terrorists" on sight and "don't be a hero". Something like that.

I don't completely get Michonne going back to the Governor's room. In the comic, it definitely made sense in terms of raw revenge. Here it seems like it was needlessly risky and only made Rick's team more suspicious of her temporary absence.

For all the fellow Daryl lovers...I'm pretty sure he makes it. He is in the clip with Rick from next season's first episode. I do love that boy.

I am hoping beyond hope to see Andrea ripped apart next season. She is beyond obnoxious now and honestly, the love scenes between her the the gov. make me nauseous. He's repulsive looking to me (even if he wasn't a "bad guy"). In Brooklyn we call him a scheeve.

Hate to say it but....Carl is growing on me.

Carl's a little BA now!
    AquariusMoon likes this.

Carl was growing on me, now he's getting on my nerves again. Little shit.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I still like him and I was a rabid Carl-hater at first.
    AquariusMoon likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information