Login to remove the ads!
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It was kind of foreshadowed earlier, when they caught a zombie eating the deer that Daryl killed. One of the people at the camp said something like "We've never had one make it all the way out here before."

That was a truly harrowing bloodbath last night. I had a very difficult time figuring out what was going on because of the darkness and the randomness of the attacks. Even now, I'm not sure who survived.

I missed the end of the scene with the hotel/fortress. Did they split the guns between them or something?
    Yea they gave the hospital guys some of their guns, but kept more for themselves. I also couldn't tell exactly who survived. All I know for certain is the blonde girl died, and the husband who beat Carol.

Oh that episode was gruesome!

Yes they have to behead them or destroy their brains.

I felt bad for the guy who said the only reason he got away was that the zombies were too busy eating his family.

One more episode left! Last night's episode was pretty good imho. Poor Andrea. *spoiler* How sad yet necessary she had to put down her zombified sister, Amy. And what about the gruesome pick-ax scene with the wife and her partially eaten, bastard of a hubby.
    Rock the fuck on!

So, last Sunday's episode was at the CDC Center. Pretty wild to hear Rick Grimes (who always seems so composed) pounding on the door, looking up at the security cam and screaming, "You're killing us, you're killing us!" Great dramatic scene.

Who is the guy Grimes keeps sending (unacknowledged) CB messages to? Is it the African American guy (and son) who saved him?

Kind of spoiler below:
    -------------------------
    I guess we get more bad news when the CDC guy says that the only place he knows of that held out the longest was France, and he stopped hearing from them...

Yes, it's the black man who first took him in. I have a feeling he and his son will make an appearance next season....or I hope so. Poor guy, that scene with him watching his wife out the window and aiming the gun at her was harrowing. This show is so well acted. I love it!

i watched all five episodes last night and enjoyed it. certain scenes were toe curlers to the extreme. one thing i did notice was during the camp attack this random brunette runs out of the woods and is attacked and eaten. who was she? also the guy who played the leader of the gangbangers/ nursing staff, his accent was all over the place. definitely a show i'll keep watching.

Re: last night's season finale. I thought the place was probably running low on power, but this is ridiculous.

I will never understand how camp dinner bell did not think before the attack on the camp that there could be a chance of walkers reaching them since they did not seem very far from the city?

Yes, Morgan is suppose to make a few appearances next season from what I've read.

I really didn't care for the finale at all, and I think Andrea is a damn moron but whatever. I think it's more of me not caring for the actress, than the actual character.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I can't stand the actress that plays Andrea. I was hoping she would stay and blow up but no. I thought the finale was boring and not making me excited for the next season. Sure I will watch next season, but this eppy was mostly filler.

I'm not sure if I would call it filler. They did kill off one long-term character, and a short-term one. And they provided some information on the process of people becoming zombified. And they also revealed just how alone the characters are (no form of organized government left at all, virtually anywhere).

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll25 View Post
    I can't stand the actress that plays Andrea. I was hoping she would stay and blow up but no. I thought the finale was boring and not making me excited for the next season. Sure I will watch next season, but this eppy was mostly filler.
    I didn't like it either. It seems like they couldn't come up with a good idea for the finale.

Well next season they will be having a revolving door of writers so I am crossing my fingers that the writing will improve.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

DAP

New trailer!

[youtube]grWV8WZtAQc[/youtube]

Elite Member

Yay! I can't wait for the new season

I love this show! I cannot wait for the new season to start.

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information