Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

So I was up with insomnia last night and ended up watching a bunch of the behind the scenes videos on amctv.com, and I didn't think it was possible, but I actually hate Lori in real life more than I hate the character. She's a prententious artiste douchenozzle. Shane is a cool guy irl, now I think he's a really good actor since shane is rather far ftom his real personality. He's the kinda dude you'd love to kick back and have a beer or three with.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm so excited about Sunday's episode! From what I've read, it should be a VERY good one!
    heart_leigh likes this.

^ I can't wait for The Walking Dead to begin either!
    AquariusMoon likes this.
    Rock the fuck on!

Glenn is a total badass tonight!
    heart_leigh likes this.

Fios dropping AMC??? Oh hell no, I'll spend the extra money and switch to Comcast if that happens!

DAP

Oh my fucking god. That episode gave me chills.
    AquariusMoon likes this.

Fantastic episode. Glenn is a fucking badass and the guv'nah is an evil bastard. I reiterate my wish that Daryl shoots merle in the face.
    AquariusMoon, Callalily and dowcat like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I felt awful for Maggie. And Glenn. The Gov is a sadistic prick! I think he'll get his eventually though
    heart_leigh likes this.

Remember the Alamo? No wonder I love Daryl so much, and I can't help thinking he's going to be very impressed by michonne.
    heart_leigh likes this.

I can't wait for him & Merle to come face to face. I fully believe that Daryl will ultimately stand with Rick though
    heart_leigh likes this.

The intensity of this season's episodes is almost too much! It's like the writers are making up for the slowness of last season's first half. And tonight's episode was another emotional roller coaster. The Governor's freak show keeps getting freakier.

This may well have been my fav episode of the season. Only one more til the season break though. **cries**
    AquariusMoon likes this.

I didn't like the filler shit with Milton & Andrea either. I get what he's trying to do but it was just BS

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusMoon View Post
    I didn't like the filler shit with Milton & Andrea either. I get what he's trying to do but it was just BS
    I don't really like anything with Andrea, she has crossed the annoyance line with me and I doubt she can ever come back.

Michonne totally NAILED it when she called the governor Jim Jones.

Did anyone else notice how old Andrea looked tonight? In her close-ups by the bedside with Milton she just looked really hard and old. Guess ice and a shower isn't as refreshing as some people like to think.
    delilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusMoon View Post
    I felt awful for Maggie. And Glenn. The Gov is a sadistic prick! I think he'll get his eventually though
    It will be very interesting to see if the show's plot next week starts to dovetail again with the comic. In the comic, Rick, Michonne and Glenn all found out about Woodbury at the same time and didn't know how bad it was. They ended up being prisoners and were tortured in order to determine where their base was. However, in the show, the Governor already knows this information, and Rick already nows how bad the Governor is. So, now it's a rescue operation. I think Andrea looks smokin' for 43.

Thread Information