Page 35 of 123 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

I ain't fucking merle. Fuck that. I'll take my chances on the road with the badass Michonne.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Kris I gotta agree. I think all the time what are these people fighting so hard to live for. There is no Gossip Rocks, no movies, etc. so if I found a place with a bed and a warm shower I might have to get fucked by Merle.
    And at least you know your enemy. Merle might even be clean. I'm imagining the first month post apocalypse, I might survive. I could probably learn to fish and the soap, detergent, shampoo, deodorant and toothpaste wouldn't have run out yet. After that, I'm a lost cause. You aren't sleeping because every noise will wake you. You can't go to the bathroom, because every twig snap you hear when you're copping a squat will make you think "WALKER!!!". After 8 months of that shit, you would be ready to give up a lot.

It's funny because I've actually started to look around at my neighborhood and think about how I could survive out here. I would either go east into the mountains or west to the ocean. Do the walkers swim???

Im heading for the coast to live in a houseboat. i don't think they can swim.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Lol, redneck rhyme! They are good for each other but I don't see them "together" in the least because their relationship has a very maternal/son dynamic to me. They set up Carol to be a pretty one-dimensional nurturer/victim role so far, so anything else doesn't quite jibe for me. Daryl is far more interesting as a damaged little boy trapped in a redneck man's body. He keeps giving us glimpses of intelligence and sensitivity underneath that angry, callous exterior.
    That's how I see their relationship. I can't see them together as a romantic couple, which I think is what most people want.

I'm with whoever said they'd take their chances with Michonne. Who knows what kinds of fucked up things the governor does. At least the walkers are braindead and slow and easy to outrun as long as there aren't a throng of them coming at you.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    I'm with whoever said they'd take their chances with Michonne. Who knows what kinds of fucked up things the governor does. At least the walkers are braindead and slow and easy to outrun as long as there aren't a throng of them coming at you.
    I agree. I'd rather fight alongside Michonne...someone who has shown herself trustworthy and capable of having my back...than trust dude who I know jack shit about and find out all too late that I'm about to end up with my head in a jar in his trophy room for displeasing him.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

i didn't see this in the thread. I thought it was funny

If I want to start reading the comics, how far can I go without spoiling the show for me? It seems like they stick pretty close to the original comics and just "enhance" the story. Unlike True Blood.

They've already veered pretty far from the comics with the television series.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    They've already veered pretty far from the comics with the television series.
    I guess I don't want to know major plot spoilers, so I'm afraid to read the comics.

I saw the Talking Dead with Andrew Lincoln...wow, that is a beautiful man. Gorgeous accent.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Hell yeah!!!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Bump for tonight's new ep! Can't wait!

and here's some scoop about the show

'The Walking Dead' to introduce another popular character from the comic. Is it Tyreese? -- EXCLUSIVE | Inside TV | EW.com

Season 3 of The Walking Dead has added some of the most iconic characters from the comic book on which the show is based. We’ve been treated to Michonne (and her pets), the Governor, zombie Penny, and even a female version of Doc Stevens. But according to Robert Kirkman, who is the creator of the comic and exec producer of the TV adaptation, we’re about to see another big name character make the leap from page to screen, and it’s going to happen very soon — in the fall finale on Dec. 2, to be specific. “There’s a new character added,” says Kirkman of episode 8. “A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that.”

Could it be Tyreese (pictured above), a former NFL linebacker who was introduced in issue #7 of the comic and endured a rocky relationship with Rick (and romantic relationships with Carol and Michonne) while serving as Grimes’ right hand man of sorts. “I don’t know, man!” says Kirkman. “I don’t know. I got no clue!” While Kirkman is playing coy, rumors have swirled that actor Chad Coleman (best known from The Wire and I Hate My Teenage Daughter) has been spotted in the Atlanta area where the show films and could be playing the comic book fave. Whomever it is — be it Tyreese, or another character entirely, like, say, friendly scout Aaron or Fu Manchu mustache rocking Abraham — he (or she) will be appearing on Dec. 2. How long that person manages to stay alive, however, is anyone’s guess.

I can't wait for tonight!!
    heart_leigh and AquariusMoon like this.

10 minutes!

Loved tonight's ep! And even though I like Merle, I hate him too! Poor Glen and Maggie. Michonne is such a badass!

Thread Information