Page 34 of 123 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Here is a recap of it.

The video is at the link.
    Nope, different interview. This one was with Robert Kirkman, the guy who wrote the comics and is a producer on the show.

Link to the interview (don't read if you don't want comic spoilers-there is a small bit about the Governor's storyline in the comics that they discuss but don't reveal if it will be in the show):
    'Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman on tonight's show | Inside TV | EW.com

Relevant quote:

By the end of the episode three graves had been dug and filled in at the prison. But there are no actual bodies in any of them, right? Lori and T-Dog were both eaten and they havenít found any trace of Carol at all.

Thatís correct. Theyíre markers ó itís a sentimental thing. Thereís enough bodies in the world of the Walking Dead. You donít have to actually put them in the ground.
    I took that to mean that all 3 graves are empty, putting a body in it is unnecessary, so there is still a possibility Carol is out there.

i think they found carol's headpiece beside tdogg's devoured body, so they assumed she's dead. i think she's alive still...

There's theories floating around that Whori's not dead, either. I sincerely hope that's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by JerriBlank View Post
    i think they found carol's headpiece beside tdogg's devoured body, so they assumed she's dead. i think she's alive still...
    Hey, if that guy that Rick locked in the prison courtyard with about 10 zombies could still be alive, then Carol can be alive, too. However, she really hadn't demonstrated much in the way of fighting skills previously (as far as I remember).
    Seapharris7 likes this.

I finally was able to watch the most recent ep. I don't know why I keep watching this show because everyone gets on my nerves. Andrea was so annoying...I bet she wishes she left with michonne after watching that crazy set up zombie fight and realizing how creepy the governor is.

Rick losing his mind was also annoying. He acted like he was the only one who's ever lost someone during the zombie apocalypse.

also, am I the only one who doesn't like Carol and Daryl together?
    dowcat likes this.

Hey guys, my bf is a great artist - I don't think he has the comics... where can I buy a good set of comics on the WD that would be a nice surprise for him ?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I love Carol and Daryll. Not only does it redneck rhyme but I think they are good for each other.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Lol, redneck rhyme! They are good for each other but I don't see them "together" in the least because their relationship has a very maternal/son dynamic to me. They set up Carol to be a pretty one-dimensional nurturer/victim role so far, so anything else doesn't quite jibe for me. Daryl is far more interesting as a damaged little boy trapped in a redneck man's body. He keeps giving us glimpses of intelligence and sensitivity underneath that angry, callous exterior.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I love Carol and Daryll. Not only does it redneck rhyme but I think they are good for each other.

I think they're good for each other as well, though I'm not feeling any particular sexual chemistry from them. She's a nurturer, he's a provider and protector. it just works.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I like them together and think they're good for each other, but I don't see the real chemistry between them either. It was Carol who emphasized that Daryl was part of the group and not an outsider. That he had more than earned his spot.

I'm weak and lazy, so I can imagine staying in Woodbury. It's an ugly world out there and it's ugly in there...but with showers, food and beds!!

**SLAP** WTF Kris, that bitch ass guvnah is a fucking psycho and merle will fuck you. What is wrong with you?
    Lobelia likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think they're good for each other as well, though I'm not feeling any particular sexual chemistry from them. She's a nurturer, he's a provider and protector. it just works.
    I agree. And I think it's almost even pointless to speculate about who would make a good couple under these conditions. People are dropping like flies. You are lucky to get a quicky if you can find a nearby prison guard tower.

**SLAP** WTF Kris, that bitch ass guvnah is a fucking psycho and merle will fuck you. What is wrong with you?
    But I could bathe and have ice afterwards

Kris I gotta agree. I think all the time what are these people fighting so hard to live for. There is no Gossip Rocks, no movies, etc. so if I found a place with a bed and a warm shower I might have to get fucked by Merle.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Kris I gotta agree. I think all the time what are these people fighting so hard to live for. There is no Gossip Rocks, no movies, etc. so if I found a place with a bed and a warm shower I might have to get fucked by Merle.
    Think about the irony of breaking INTO a maximum security prison for your protection and a little relief from the day-to-day drama of fighting zombies. A lot of people would probably opt to live at a place like Woodbury and close their eyes to the crazy dude running it. Even though Michonne protected Andrea out on the road, Andrea was apparently at death's door by the time the Governor's guys found them.

The part that I think was weird and unrealistic were there little gladiator games with the toothless zombies. The rationale for having two of your guards beat each other senseless and that the people there were entertained doesn't add up.

Also, didn't they set off a bunch of noisy fireworks just before??? One of the cardinal rules in this landscape is that you don't make a lot of noise and attract nearby zombies. What was THAT all about?

Thread Information