Page 33 of 123 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Daryl didn't seem too choked up about Carol being gone.
    I guess no one did. In fact, I didn't notice that she was gone until Carl proposed "Carol" as one of the names for the baby.
    card likes this.

I thought Daryl was as choked up as he can be. He put the Cherokee rose on her grave. That was pretty special.

I wonder what his story will be? He's very tenderhearted when it comes to children. Wonder if he has a kid or something? In any case, I love him!!

I hope they go with Sophia... Sophia TDawg has a ring to it
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

They should name her Shana after her dear departed daddy.
    Beeyotch and dowcat like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    They should name her Shana after her dear departed daddy.

Ugh... that's true. Oddly I forgot about that, but I'm sure Carl wouldnt suggest it

Well, in the preview for the next ep it showed them finding something of Carol's. I can't think of why they would bother with that unless there was some chance she might be alive. Too big a cop out IMO if they just make her dead with no explanation (did they find remains?). It looked like she got away when Tdawg took on the biters, specifically for that purpose, since he'd already been bitten in the neck and probably knew he would turn. I still want to think she got away. I'm gonna be annoyed if there's no resolution there.

But a totally unexpected bonus: Daryl with the baby! Little Asskicker

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Robert Kirkman had an interview released last night that implied her grave was empty (something about there being a lot of empty graves).

Do you mean a separate interview from Talking Dead, because he said on there that there are three graves and one is empty, meaning Lori's because her remains were eaten by a walker.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Here is a recap of it.

AMC's 'Talking Dead' confirms a character's death and talks zombie fight club - National TV Trends | Examiner.com
    AMC
    ’s
    live discussion show Talking Deadaired Sunday night, featuring host Chris Hardwick and guests Entertainment Weekly’sDalton Ross, and the director of Sunday’s episode of The Walking Dead,” Greg Nicotero. While the new episode, “Say The Word,” didn’t kill off any characters, Hardwick admits he just barely recovered from last week’s show episode, “Killer Within.Nicotero talks about the Governor, and how excited he was to be directing this episode, since it had so many touches from the comic book. Ross talks about being a zombie in season two, even though the scene got cut.
    Related: Daryl plays the hero while Rick goes mad in "Say The Word"
    Hardwick says Rick is going all “Apocalypse Now,” and Nicotero talks about last week’s “Talking Dead” poll question in which most of the viewers wanted to see Rick on a rampage. He basically gave the people what they wanted. Nicotero says they shot Rick’s scenes all in one day, chronologically, so we could see him descend into madness. He also confirms that the bloated walker ate Lori, after dragging her carcass around the corner. Nicotero says the hair in the walker’s mouth was Lori’s, which is a disgusting touch I missed the first time.
    He mentions the bullet that Rick found on the floor that killed Lori, and says actor Andrew Lincoln carries that bullet in his shirt pocket every day he’s on set.
    Ross points out they’re very rough on the inmates, including making them dig graves for dead people they don’t even have bodies to bury. He says the inmates have made their choice to stand with Rick.
    Related: Five things we learned from this week's "The Walking Dead"
    Nicotero answers a question from Twitter about why Lori died so early in the season, and he says it was important to actress Sarah Wayne Callies for the baby to live, at least. He says it was a way to kickstart Rick’s spiral, although there’s a lot of change in what they originally intend to happen, and what actually makes it to air.
    They discuss the Zombie Fight Club, and Ross talks about how Andrea is getting pulled into Woodbury.
    Nicotero says we’ll find out in the next episode who Rick was talking to on the phone. Answering a caller, he says they rehearsed the scene where Michonne puts the sword to the Governor’s throat for maximum impact. He says they kept the camera on Michonne because she thought the Governor was going to slip out her sword and kill her.
    Nicotero brings out a special effects dummy of IronE Singleton, which they used for his death scene. It’s incredibly lifelike, and freaks out Hardwick.
    Related: IronE Singleton talks about T-Dog's death
    While talking about Daryl holding the baby, Nicotero confirms one of the graves was for Carol, and that’s the one where Daryl placed the Cherokee Rose.
    In a scene from next week’s episode, we see the Governor kiss Andrea.
    In the poll question, 62% of people think Rick and the survivors shouldn’t have killed all the inmates at first sight, as Glenn suggested.
    The video is at the link.

After last night's episode, I'm seriously thinking of trading Rick for Glenn in my post Zombie apocalypse world. He's hot.
    greysfang and BelledeJour like this.

If it is true that Carol is dead then that is some bullshit. I didn't hate her like I did Lori and still hate Andrea so she deserved something not just us seeing Daryll at her grave.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

If Carol isnt dead & the grave is empty... WHY THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN BOTHER?!? Like they dont have enough shit to worry about with crazy Rick, newborn baby, lack of supplies (like apparently there's no clippers for any of the men's hair or SOAP! in prison)...

i don't think carol is dead.. i think they just assumed that if TDog was overcome by the walkers, then she was too..

Aquarious are they saying anything on the spoiler site you go to?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Well if she's not dead it would probably be good, she'd be the best equipped to care for a motherless infant.

Thread Information