Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

I would never have known he was British, but I saw him being interviewed. His American accent is superb...and southern, to boot, which isn't all that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I really enjoyed the first episode, the horse scene was pretty sad Is Andrew Lincoln's american accent good? I thought it was, but I'm just a brit

Season two in the works!

The Walking Dead: Season 2 In The Works! | Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Emma Bell, Jeffrey DeMunn, Jon Bernthal, Laurie Holden, Sarah Wayne Callies, Steven Yeun, The Walking Dead : Just Jared

AMC keeps 'The Walking Dead' alive for a second season - National The Walking Dead | Examiner.com

Fans of AMC's new zombie TV show, The Walking Dead, will be happy to learn that the network has renewed the show for a second season. This announcement comes just two episodes into the first season of the series, due to astronomical ratings and rave reviews.

When I say "astronomical ratings", I mean The Walking Dead has broken the record for reaching more viewers in the coveted ages 18-49 demographic than any other series premiere in the history of cable television, according to AMC. The show's premiere also broke records in 120 countries across the globe. Not bad for a horror series based on black and white graphic novels.

Charlie Collier, President of AMC said in the official announcement, "The Dead has spread! [...] This reaffirms viewers' hunger for premium television on basic cable. We are so proud to be bringing back The Dead again, across the globe."

The second season will be 13 episodes long, more than twice the length of the first season, and will continue the harrowing tale of life after the zombie apocalypse for a group of survivors outside of Atlanta, Georgia... assuming any of them are left alive after the first season.

We are the walking dead: The Walking Dead is based on the graphic novels by Robert Kirkman. You can watch the show on AMC Sunday nights. For more information, visit the official website of AMC's The Walking Dead.

The second season will be more than 13 eps which is twice as long as the first? How long is the first? Ive seen the first two eps and I enjoy it but I also used to read the comic. Sure its amazing but later on it gets kinda boring. Hopefully the TV show wont. Im looking forward to seeing many scenes from the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    The second season will be more than 13 eps which is twice as long as the first? How long is the first? Ive seen the first two eps and I enjoy it but I also used to read the comic. Sure its amazing but later on it gets kinda boring. Hopefully the TV show wont. Im looking forward to seeing many scenes from the comics.
    Right now, the central plot element seems to be this guy reuniting with his wife and child, which I think would be resolved by the end of this season. However, in a world full of zombies, and isolated outposts of human survivors, you have all kinds of fodder for new plotlines, I guess.

I have a question about last night's episode, but I don't know if it would spoil it for people who didn't see it yet.

Norman Reedus! So hot. Too bad he has to be a hillbilly. That was all kinds of fucked up what they did to his brother. Yeah, the guy is a total douche but to leave him there, chained to a pipe was just wrong. They could have at least kicked those tools close to him so he could attempt to get free. He's going to be pissed when he meets up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    He's going to be pissed when he meets up with them.
    I would think he'd feel kind of stumped about the situation.

Edit:
    Norman Reedus! So hot.
    Wow, that's the Boondock Saints guy?!?! I had no idea until you mentioned his name.

Michael "Merle" Rooker is about 55, but looks closer to 40 (in redneck years).

^^lol.

Damn! Anybody watch tonight's episode? I wasn't expecting that.
    Rock the fuck on!

Sad about the blond younger sister.

So do these people bitten by zombies now turn into zombies?

As I understand it, yes. In fact Im pretty sure thats what happened to the African American man in the first episodes wife. Remember him and his son? Hit Rick in the head with a shovel?

So I guess they have to behead all the people that were killed. Ugh, gruesome job.

Or stick something in their brain which would be fun work as well. Great episode though. They had me thinking Merle was going to come shoot them all up but no it was the walkers.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I know! I was totally expecting Merle to pop out while they were all around the campfire. I was not expecting so many zombies to come out!

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll25 View Post
    I know! I was totally expecting Merle to pop out while they were all around the campfire. I was not expecting so many zombies to come out!
    It was kind of foreshadowed earlier, when they caught a zombie eating the deer that Daryl killed. One of the people at the camp said something like "We've never had one make it all the way out here before."

That was a truly harrowing bloodbath last night. I had a very difficult time figuring out what was going on because of the darkness and the randomness of the attacks. Even now, I'm not sure who survived.

I missed the end of the scene with the hotel/fortress. Did they split the guns between them or something?

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information