Page 27 of 123 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post

I was annoyed with Lori too, I didn't really shed tears. All I've been thinking about was how she should've taken those magic milkshake pills and she wouldn't be in this mess. Now she's leaving not one but TWO orphans and a widower. And it's probably Shane's baby. Dumb bitch.
    Now that you've said that, I realize I didn't really feel sorry for her -- I felt sorry for Carl. At least there is a reasonable explanation for his behavior -- he's a kid. But because of her behavior, he had to literally watch her die, and then shoot her.

I will never feel sorry for Carl. He could have turned the gun on himself and made my night even better. Michonne just needs to leave Andrea's tail behind. She's on my nerves.
    Brando and dowcat like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Now that you've said that, I realize I didn't really feel sorry for her -- I felt sorry for Carl. At least there is a reasonable explanation for his behavior -- he's a kid. But because of her behavior, he had to literally watch her die, and then shoot her.
    I know, right? Selfish!

Actually I kept waiting for Carl to fuck something up too, like lead a whole herd of zombies into wherever it was Lori was trying to deliver. But no Carl fuckups, well done Carl! (until next episode I bet).

IKR?! I never liked Andrea, and now she's fucking up michonne too.
    SillyME54 and Callalily like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Also wah wah Andrea they "left" you behind. She wants the Governor's body and she's gonna get it and maybe her head winds up in one of his tanks.
    SillyME54 and greysfang like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'm worried sorta worried about what the governor will do now that Michonne clearly questions (knows) why all those National Guard "didn't make it." I'm thinking the governor isn't gonna let them leave at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I will never feel sorry for Carl. He could have turned the gun on himself and made my night even better. Michonne just needs to leave Andrea's tail behind. She's on my nerves.
    If Carl dies, there's basically no kids left on the show and no point for the show. Just a bunch of adults running around just hoping to die in their sleep. I may be glossing over all of Carl's screwups, but he's a kid, and by definition, they are supposed to screw up and slow you down. Lori didn't have that excuse, though.

I'd rather see adults running around and not deal with Carl. I'm sure there are more kids out in the world they can bring in that might listen when an adult tells them to stay in the freaking house. Everyone screws up. Carl does it times 1000.

Last season, I probably wouldn't have felt sorry for Carl but he seems alright so far. I think maybe the producers are trying to make him less of a fuckup from now on. Lori is such a selfish bitch putting Maggie and Carl in those positions. She thinks she's being so selfless and heroic by sacrificing herself but it just leaves the group with a whole new set of problems. Like a fucking newborn to take care of!!! And Rick is probably gonna be unstable and make shitty decisions as the leader now.

Also, I'm confused with Merle's intentions of finding Daryl. Is he doing it because he actually wants to reunite with his brother or are there ulterior motives?

Merle wants his brother with him so he can boss him around like he always did. He knows Daryll is useful. I think he also wants to torture him for sticking with Rick after they left him to die.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    Last season, I probably wouldn't have felt sorry for Carl but he seems alright so far. I think maybe the producers are trying to make him less of a fuckup from now on. Lori is such a selfish bitch putting Maggie and Carl in those positions. She thinks she's being so selfless and heroic by sacrificing herself but it just leaves the group with a whole new set of problems. Like a fucking newborn to take care of!!! And Rick is probably gonna be unstable and make shitty decisions as the leader now.

Also, I'm confused with Merle's intentions of finding Daryl. Is he doing it because he actually wants to reunite with his brother or are there ulterior motives?
    From reading Wiki's overview of the comic version of the show, I believe Walking Dead is basically going to turn into Game of Thrones, but with zombies. It looks like Rick and Carl will be around for a good long time. But DAMN is the comic storyline brutal. It makes the TV show look like the GoldenGirls.

When I watch Michael Rooker playing Merle, his performance reminds me a LOT of Woody Harrelson's "Tallahassee" character in "Zombie Land". The face, the accent, the badass attitude. Harrelson's character at least had a sense of humor, though.

As a nurse, lemme tell you...I'd never want to be in Maggie's position. But yeah, once that info came out that Lori had a difficult birth that included a C-section with Carl, I thought she was stupid and selfish as shit for not keeping those pills down. Wondering what they will name Shane Jr-ette. (it better not be something corny like Faith or Hope) and if Rick will want anything to do with her.

Andrea is another dumb bitch who needs a smack upside the head. When some shit comes down with this crooked ass Governor and bitch gets a clue five years too late, I guess Michonne will have to save her pathetic ass. I want Michonne reunited with that sword in order to perpetrate more badassery.

Merle and Daryl reunion will be interesting. But I wanna see what happens when Carol materializes. We better at least get a hug/kiss! I know that's cheesy as fuck but I don't care. We need further evidence someone besides Maggie and Glenn are willingly getting it on. Plus: shirtless/naked Daryl!

Lastly, RIP T-Dawg. I will also miss him more than Lori.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    From reading Wiki's overview of the comic version of the show, I believe Walking Dead is basically going to turn into Game of Thrones, but with zombies. It looks like Rick and Carl will be around for a good long time. But DAMN is the comic storyline brutal. It makes the TV show look like the GoldenGirls.
    When they first announced that the Governor was going to be involved this season, the BF (who is up to date with the comics, I'm still only on like...issue 12 of 100?) said "but....how....they can't show like....ANY of his story on basic cable...! I've been trying to remain comic spoiler free since I'm slowly working my way through them, but I do know some of the comic Governor stuff and it gets pretty bad. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Also wah wah Andrea they "left" you behind. She wants the Governor's body and she's gonna get it and maybe her head winds up in one of his tanks.

Dumb bitch can't by happy without a psycho mofo between her legs.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    When they first announced that the Governor was going to be involved this season, the BF (who is up to date with the comics, I'm still only on like...issue 12 of 100?) said "but....how....they can't show like....ANY of his story on basic cable...! I've been trying to remain comic spoiler free since I'm slowly working my way through them, but I do know some of the comic Governor stuff and it gets pretty bad. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds on TV.
    What I think may be unportrayable is some of the sexual stuff that was apparently portrayed in the comic. I think people have a stronger stomach for gore than that.

Thread Information