Page 20 of 123 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

My peeve is yes I know there is no power but there is no reason they can't get some soap from a damn Walmart (they are in the south there is one) and wash off in a puddle some damn where. Damn.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Carl will always get on my nerves. Because shit ass kids trying to act like they are grown and know everything always chap my ass. It's good that he's actually being useful instead of being the direct cause of bad shit happening. But when the adults decide something he should be involved in vs not he needs to shut his punk ass up and mind what they say without them having to argue or use little mind games to get him to comply like convincing him he is being a "man" and protecting the blond girl he likes if he stays behind.
    gas_chick likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    My peeve is yes I know there is no power but there is no reason they can't get some soap from a damn Walmart (they are in the south there is one) and wash off in a puddle some damn where. Damn.
    At one point, when Glenn and Maggie were embracing, after dispatching like 30 zombies in hand-to-hand combat, all I could think was "ewwwwwww", They are literally covered with decayed-zombie viscera. I think a friendly dap would have been more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    At one point, when Glenn and Maggie were embracing, after dispatching like 30 zombies in hand-to-hand combat, all I could think was "ewwwwwww", They are literally covered with decayed-zombie viscera. I think a friendly dap would have been more realistic.

Thank you!! I'm like damn you smell so yeah pat, pat go over there and let me enjoy my own stench. They are all in each others' faces all the time and I have not seen anyone break out even a Tic Tac.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Thank you!! I'm like damn you smell so yeah pat, pat go over there and let me enjoy my own stench. They are all in each others' faces all the time and I have not seen anyone break out even a Tic Tac.
    Something disturbing that I read a while back was that in addition to smelling like rotting flesh, zombies also smell like excrement -- because while they still continue to forage and eat, they have totally forgotten all the niceties of bathroom usage.

I doubt they continue to shit since they are dead but they probably took that big crap when they died and never bothered to get that seen to.

That episode definitely made up for a long summer without gratuitous zombie killing.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

So I'm just starting season one. Those gangbangers taking care of the old folks home choked me up.

Where the fuck is merle?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Merle makes a surprise appearance in season two and will definitely be back in season 3.

Okay, not that I expect perfect logic from a TV show, but...if they were all holed up in a goddamn department store in Atlanta, why are they all still wearing the same damn clothes? Especially since they can't bathe very often. Andrea, the stupid bitch, brought back a damn mermaid necklace for her sister, but not a pair of panties? Trust me, I'd rather have the clean panties.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'd go crazy in a mall and try to carry bags of clothes and guns.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Okay, not that I expect perfect logic from a TV show, but...if they were all holed up in a goddamn department store in Atlanta, why are they all still wearing the same damn clothes? Especially since they can't bathe very often. Andrea, the stupid bitch, brought back a damn mermaid necklace for her sister, but not a pair of panties? Trust me, I'd rather have the clean panties.
    I hadn't thought about that. Rick is still wearing his deputy outfit. Daryl is still in his biker clothes. It's almost like "Village People Meets the Zombies".

I'd try to hole up in a Costco. You could live in that place for years!!
    greysfang likes this.

best thing ever

dowcat and AquariusMoon like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I noticed they were grubby as hell and wearing the same clothes too, how long has it been? Like a year and they have been going in and out of homes and stores and haven't found any new clothes, soap, baby wipes or shampoo? They are near rivers and creeks too, can't they wash their clothes or wipe their faces?

That just reminded me of The Book of Eli with Denzel Washington and how he had packets of hand wipes and they were a rare and desirable commodity. But this was years into an apocalypse and water was scarce.

Thread Information