Page 13 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    Love this!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Next week isn't the season finale, is it?
    Yes next week is the finale.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

So, I think we know what the CDC guy whispered to Rick at the end of season one. Something having to do with not having to be bitten to be infected. Neither Shane or Randall were bitten but turned. Interesting.

I read that next week we find out definitively what Jenner said to Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I read that next week we find out definitively what Jenner said to Rick.
    Oooh, can't wait. I'm going to miss this show for the year it'll be gone. But I have my other shows returning. True Blood, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Dexter....

Season 3 of The Walking Dead starts this October. Just in time for Halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    Season 3 of The Walking Dead starts this October. Just in time for Halloween!
    That's great. Not a long break like the rest of the cable shows.

DAP

These people need to stop riding Rick's dick, because he really has sacrificed a lot for his group. It was amazing when he put them all in their place. Yay hubbie!!
    AquariusMoon likes this.

lori pisses me off.. once again!!! she TOLD rick to kill shane.. how dangerous he was.. how shane thought she and the fetus were HIS..

so rick finally had it with shane's shit and offs him and then she gets all pissy when he tells her.. t-dog should have kicked her flat ass out of the truck and kept hauling ass out of there!!

i actually like andrea more now than before.. i felt bad that she got left behind to fend for herself and basically had to run for her life.. apparently for hours too.. yay for michonne and her katana!! and those chained up walker pets she has!

i'm glad they are finally getting off the farm too.. it was getting old.. i wonder if merle is at the prison?

in all i thought it was a pretty badass finale!! hate that we have to wait half a year till the next season though!
    DAP likes this.

DAP

Seriously. I wanted Rick to slap her for being so pissy. She's the one who ignited the fire.

And Michonne's entrance was so badass, as was the prison scene. I can't wait for next season.

Lori and Baldy woman were working my last fucking nerve last night and just when I thought I couldn't hate Carl anymore I did.

Great episode and Darryl is a bad ass mofo! I know the prison is in the comics and I sure hope that they follow it towards an ending that I'm really looking forward too.
    rem_in likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    Seriously. I wanted Rick to slap her for being so pissy. She's the one who ignited the fire.

And Michonne's entrance was so badass, as was the prison scene. I can't wait for next season.
    To me, Lori's character comes across as holier-than-thou - nobody is measuring up, and she is just harsh about it. I think it's a sign that her character is a dead end, and that they will kill her off in the third season.

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusMoon View Post
    lori pisses me off.. once again!!! she TOLD rick to kill shane.. how dangerous he was.. how shane thought she and the fetus were HIS..

so rick finally had it with shane's shit and offs him and then she gets all pissy when he tells her.. t-dog should have kicked her flat ass out of the truck and kept hauling ass out of there!!
    Kirkman and Mazarra, in an interview I read, seemed to admit that Lori's last exchange with Shane was a catalyst (whether deliberate or not) for Shane going off and trying to kill Rick. And that Lori realizes it and feels guilt for it. And in some way is acting out against Rick because of the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusMoon View Post
    i actually like andrea more now than before.. i felt bad that she got left behind to fend for herself and basically had to run for her life.. apparently for hours too.. yay for michonne and her katana!! and those chained up walker pets she has!

i'm glad they are finally getting off the farm too.. it was getting old.. i wonder if merle is at the prison?

in all i thought it was a pretty badass finale!! hate that we have to wait half a year till the next season though!

I like Andrea, too. To me, she seems like kind of an action hero - especially keeping herself alive, singlehandedly, while being pursued through the woods all night by a zombie horde. In addition, I like the actress playing her - Laurie Holden. For someone who is 42, she seems more like someone in her early thirties considering how well she is handlig a physically demanding role.

According to Kirkman and Mazarra, they haven't cast Michonne yet. The main reason the hood was up.

I don't know what was wrong with my TV set, but I could barely see the prison in the background as they were cutting away at the close of the show.

I'm not sure how Merle would fit in at the prison. I know the Governor is a bad guy; so, it seems like Merle would be a goon of his, rather than a prisoner. But I think Merle will be more like a secret ace up the sleeve of the producers when Rick and the Governor eventually clash.

By the way, Mazarra basically said we will never know too much about what caused the zombie plague, and what can be done about it. He said he considers the series "horror" and that knowing too much about how people become zombies, and how to combat/cure the disease would turn it into "science fiction", which he doesn't want.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Stealing those dowcat!!!
    dowcat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    To me, Lori's character comes across as holier-than-thou - nobody is measuring up, and she is just harsh about it. I think it's a sign that her character is a dead end, and that they will kill her off in the third season.

Kirkman and Mazarra, in an interview I read, seemed to admit that Lori's last exchange with Shane was a catalyst (whether deliberate or not) for Shane going off and trying to kill Rick. And that Lori realizes it and feels guilt for it. And in some way is acting out against Rick because of the consequences.

I like Andrea, too. To me, she seems like kind of an action hero - especially keeping herself alive, singlehandedly, while being pursued through the woods all night by a zombie horde. In addition, I like the actress playing her - Laurie Holden. For someone who is 42, she seems more like someone in her early thirties considering how well she is handlig a physically demanding role.

According to Kirkman and Mazarra, they haven't cast Michonne yet. The main reason the hood was up.

I don't know what was wrong with my TV set, but I could barely see the prison in the background as they were cutting away at the close of the show.

I'm not sure how Merle would fit in at the prison. I know the Governor is a bad guy; so, it seems like Merle would be a goon of his, rather than a prisoner. But I think Merle will be more like a secret ace up the sleeve of the producers when Rick and the Governor eventually clash.

By the way, Mazarra basically said we will never know too much about what caused the zombie plague, and what can be done about it. He said he considers the series "horror" and that knowing too much about how people become zombies, and how to combat/cure the disease would turn it into "science fiction", which he doesn't want.
    I was only 3/4 paying attention during Talking Dead, but didn't they show a picture of the actress playing Michonne?

I hate Whori so much. You're pissed off that Rick killed Shane when YOU'RE the one who goaded him into it in the first place? GMAFB!

Thread Information