Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1849
Like Tree1001Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    TWD really lost me this season. After Glenn and Abraham died, I really didn't give a shit. I may binge watch to catch up, but there really hasn't been anything compelling to keep me from week to week.
    I was really distracted last night because both of my kids were having homework problems that had to do with Internet problems and instrument problems. But I had the show on in the background. I break away for a minute, and it's the scene where Rick realizes that he has been double crossed by a bunch of people and now Negan is going to start executing even more people again. At that point, I had almost completely checked out on the Negan is invincible, and Rick is a stupid putz year-long storyline. Then, I came back about 15 minutes later for the execution scene because I know that as off the rails as this show has been this season, there is no way that You Know Who is going to actually get to do what He is saying his is going to do. And I was right, but I had no idea what a mess it would be and that I barely could tell if good guys were shooting at bad guys or vice versa during part of the segment. Sigh.

Elite Member

I thought the finale was frustrating. I enjoyed seeing Abraham again. But the double-cross was too much. I wanted Negan gone. I like JDM but I've tired of the story line. The best part was Shiva's pounce, wish it had been Negan or the guy with the ridiculous mustache. And, Eugene, you're a traitor, I don't care what happens to you. The figure Dwight left behind for Daryl was so perfect. Dwight took it from Daryl when they were traveling together two seasons ago.

I seriously dislike the tall chick, leader of the trash people. Can't remember what they are called. Something about her face makes me cringe.

Sasha, I wish it hadn't been you and Rosita instead.

Elite Member

I wish Negan had killed or maimed Eugene. I'm tired of Eugene's "picking the right side" crap.

I have hated the trash people from the moment they showed up. They are a large group. How did Negan not already have a deal with them or be bullying them for supplies? I don't get it. What exactly did he promise them? 10 what? People?

I did like the look on Negan's face when he realized he had not, in fact, broken Rick. I still don't know how in the world the other communities will ever win, or even get a leg up in this war -- they don't have the numbers at all.
    Alysheba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    TWD really lost me this season. After Glenn and Abraham died, I really didn't give a shit. I may binge watch to catch up, but there really hasn't been anything compelling to keep me from week to week.
    I'm beginning to think watching the season all together (binging) makes the season tolerable, because how the edit/write the show takes weeks for one character to reappear. I enjoyed the finale, but the whole season leading up to it was like pulling teeth -
    Alysheba likes this.

Best line of the episode, "It's a goddamn tiger!!!!" I rewound that like 10 times.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Shit, I was afraid the tiger was gonna get shot!

I haven't had time to rewatch, but what was it written on that figurine left for Darryl?

I hope the trash heap fuckers making a deal with the devil comes back to bite them in the ass, big time. The look Michonne gave that monotone bitch when she made that comment about Rick! But at least the guy is the sex object being proposed for trade for a change.

That chick is lucky she didn't her head lopped off.

It said Didn't Know. It was the figure Dwight stole from Daryl a while back.

Yeah I was wishing Michonne was gonna say yep he is and then lop her head off.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Best line of the episode, "It's a goddamn tiger!!!!" I rewound that like 10 times.
    Yes -- and when Negan said what he did about Maggie -- something like "and the dead widow is alive" -- too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Yes -- and when Negan said what he did about Maggie -- something like "and the dead widow is alive" -- too funny.
    I think Negan said, "That dead widow is alive guns a Blazing" 😂
    tulip likes this.

Seeing this episode and Carl almost getting executed has kind of reminded me of his dramatic evolution from an incredibly annoying kid who "wouldn't stay in the house" to someone who actually seems a little more reliable and stable than his own dad.
    tulip and ChemicalHelena like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Seeing this episode and Carl almost getting executed has kind of reminded me of his dramatic evolution from an incredibly annoying kid who "wouldn't stay in the house" to someone who actually seems a little more reliable and stable than his own dad.
    Ha! I used to have a meme about how every TWD episode had someone telling Carl to stay in the house... only to find out Carl is NEVER in the house 😂
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

God, I love when Rick gets all ballsy. Though why they didn't just shoot negan in the head, I don't understand. Not that I want to see JDM go.
    ikmccall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    God, I love when Rick gets all ballsy. Though why they didn't just shoot negan in the head, I don't understand. Not that I want to see JDM go.

Because then the season would be over.

But seriously,
    They need to take him down but they need him to know that it is going to be more than just a death. That he dies knowing he has lost on all fronts. That he is losing everything he holds dear and all that which he has created. But they are facing someone who is too egotistical, narcissistic and stubborn to consider or even accept that idea. So no, you don't take him down immediately. He is a threat, but he needs to die on more than a physical level. They owe that much to their friends Glenn and Abraham, and to the memories of those Negan had killed before them. He has to die broken, not just beaten.

Rick also holds onto his humanity by telling Negan he will die, but giving him an opportunity to surrender first. To allow Negan to die with what little dignity could even be possible in that situation. Negan will not allow that. Negan represents all that which has been lost, all the human soul and compassion that Rick and his fellow survivors - and now many others - cling to in a world of insanity.

So glad that the show is back. I don't want JDM to go either and I know his character doesn't die in the comics but I don't know how the show can make that happen.

Ugh, I can't with this show sometimes. Shiva had me on the verge of tears, and it's not even a real tiger pretending to die, it's a pretend tiger pretending to die!
    Rick & Daryl are awesome together, and I love the sweatshirt Khary had on on Talking Dead

Thread Information