Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Elite Member

If it happens, it would probably one of the last Alexandrites, like that guy Carol was sleeping with -- I don't remember his name. Or Aaron's BF.

Please, please let it be Rosita. I know the chick who played Sasha filmed while pregnant but Rosita's actress is due any second now. They start filming TWD in May or June. Maybe she wants to stay at home with the baby. Let's hope!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Goddess View Post
    Please, please let it be Rosita. I know the chick who played Sasha filmed while pregnant but Rosita's actress is due any second now. They start filming TWD in May or June. Maybe she wants to stay at home with the baby. Let's hope!!!!
    I think Sasha will die next (getting Holly's death from the comics) and then Rosita, but after a few more episodes of us hating her for helping get Sasha killed and possibly a redeeming arc before the writers finally kill her off.

Good episode last night. Negan should be in every scene. I can't believe next week is the season finale already.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

We need a few more good episodes before the season finale. I'm not ready for it to end. I liked that we saw more than just one part of the group last night.
    ikmccall likes this.

I thought it was a good episode too but Negan needs to die already. But I'm sure he'll survive until next season and get put into Morgan's jail cell back in Alexandria. Sasha will die because the actress has another series lined up.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    I thought it was a good episode too but Negan needs to die already. But I'm sure he'll survive until next season and get put into Morgan's jail cell back in Alexandria. Sasha will die because the actress has another series lined up.
    I don't want Sasha to die. I really like her and there are so many more annoying characters on the show that can just go already. I really hope next season we don't have so many segmented episodes. I like seeing what's happening to more than just 1-2 characters at a time. I understand how it is necessary sometimes, but it has gotten really old this season.

Sasha is going to eat the pill Eugene gave her and no one will be the wiser until they pull off the bag they will have on her head.

I don't want Negan to die. He only improves the show IMO. Morgan on the other hand can go away right now and never come back.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Sasha is going to eat the pill Eugene gave her and no one will be the wiser until they pull off the bag they will have on her head.

I don't want Negan to die. He only improves the show IMO. Morgan on the other hand can go away right now and never come back.
    But will zombie Sasha eat one Rick's group? If so, hope it's Rosita

Ahhh...I like Morgan. He's annoying at times, but I'm really hoping that pissed off, crazy Morgan will do some real damage.

I'm thinking it won't be Rosita though I wish.

Morgan has pissed me off from the beginning and I really hate him now. What he did to Richard was the final nail in that coffin.

One of Jezebel's writers posted an article yesterday (Somebody Tell Me What's Happening On*The Walking Dead Because*I'm Not Watching) implying that the Negan character/storyline has hurt the show and did some kind of ratings analysis to go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    One of Jezebel's writers posted an article yesterday (Somebody Tell Me What's Happening On*The Walking Dead Because*I'm Not Watching) implying that the Negan character/storyline has hurt the show and did some kind of ratings analysis to go along with it.
    Loved that article Mo! Interestingly enough, I wouldn't have put as much responsibility on Negan being what drove viewers away - there was a pretty big backlash over the Glenn dumpster scene thend the shitty cliffhanger finale. I almost quit after that too, but now I've decided to hate watch just because I need closure and I hate not finishing a series.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

I think it is nuts that people think Negan has hurt the show.

I'll agree that the dumpster thing was annoying especially since we knew he was going to die soon enough. I don't agree with the cliffhanger anger though. Maybe it is because I'm old but damn they have been doing cliffhangers for years give me a fucking break.

Elite Member

I don't think Negan has hurt the show, but I think the hype over Negan joining the show has hurt. They tried so hard to sell him as the best. character. ever. before he started. They rushed the back half of 6 to get to the the Negan baseball bat cliffhanger. Characters were acting out of character to get them to that point -- like Carol and her religious, leave me alone arc. That's what happens when you choose story over character. They're giving too much space to some things, rushing others. I wish they'd have more episodes where we see what everyone is doing instead of these separate episodes. It didn't bother me so much in the first part of 7 because we had to learn about these new communities, but in the back half it started boring me, and it takes a lot to bore me.

That being said... I still love the show. I really do. They just can't forget that we've invested a lot of time on these characters and not to shortchange them.

I think it is nuts that people think Negan has hurt the show.

I'll agree that the dumpster thing was annoying especially since we knew he was going to die soon enough. I don't agree with the cliffhanger anger though. Maybe it is because I'm old but damn they have been doing cliffhangers for years give me a fucking break.
    This issue I have with the cliffhanger is just solely because I think it would have been more of an impact had the killed Abe in the finale (left it pending at that scene after Abe) then the premiere we go back, then *surprise* Glen dies. Just my opinion, but there's A LOT that the writing could improve on.
    tulip likes this.

Thread Information