Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Elite Member

Epi 3, glad to see Daryl, but I don't give a damn about Dwayne or whatever his name is.

I'm curious if the show story line is shifting main characters from Rick and the gang to The Saviors? If so, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    I'm curious if the show story line is shifting main characters from Rick and the gang to The Saviors?
    It will be a great cudgel to use during contract negotiations!!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It will be a great cudgel to use during contract negotiations!!!
    ... and it's name is Lucille.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Epi 3, glad to see Daryl, but I don't give a damn about Dwayne or whatever his name is.

I'm curious if the show story line is shifting main characters from Rick and the gang to The Saviors? If so, I'm done.
    Next episode is back to Alexandria. I'm enjoying exploring more of the survivors this season.
    Alysheba likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

No -- these last two episodes are showing us the other communities. I think it's to help the audience understand how big Negan's reach is and how his Saviors are treated.

I'm fine with all this backstory, because Negan's take down at the hands of the other communities will be epic. I just hope they don't drag out his reign for seasons. We don't need that. The only problem is that I've heard Robert Kirkman is just in love with Negan as a villain, so he'll definitely be around for awhile.
    Seapharris7 and Alysheba like this.

Elite Member

^ I believe JDM's contract is for 2 seasons.

I'm in love with Negan period.
    Alysheba likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Maybe not Negan, but I adore JDM.

Reality check -- I would not trust a guy who I basically am cuckolding every day, right in his face, to be my trusted lieutenant.
    witchcurlgirl and Seapharris7 like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Reality check -- I would not trust a guy who I basically am cuckolding every day, right in his face, to be my trusted lieutenant.
    I know, seriously! Maybe it's a case of keep your friends close, but your enemies closer? You know that Dwight is going to end up turning against Negan at some point.

I'm looking forward to seeing the interplay between the communities -- who forms alliances, who betrays who... could be very good.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I know, seriously! Maybe it's a case of keep your friends close, but your enemies closer? You know that Dwight is going to end up turning against Negan at some point.

I'm looking forward to seeing the interplay between the communities -- who forms alliances, who betrays who... could be very good.
    It reminds me a little bit of what David Koresh was pulling over at Ranch Apocalypse. He literally took married couples and said that the wife was forbidden from having sex with the husband and now could only have sex with Koresh. However, Koresh didn't achieve this with intimidation, but brainwashing. Something makes me think that Negan thinks he has totally "broken" Dwight, but his facial expressions, and even comments, reveal that he is not okay with the situation.
    tulip and Seapharris7 like this.

Good episode last night. My night was made when Shane's name was mentioned.

I'm wondering why we don't just put a bullet in Negan's head. I mean I know there will be some Negan people who will be pissed but it seems like most would just go be free.

Meh. I'm starting to get bored.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Good episode last night. My night was made when Shane's name was mentioned.

I'm wondering why we don't just put a bullet in Negan's head. I mean I know there will be some Negan people who will be pissed but it seems like most would just go be free.
    Ironically, right before the episode started, my son was working on an English assignment. It is a really well-known short story that I read when I was his age -- but forget the name of the story. Anyway, it's about a Mexican barber who suddenly finds himself with the local despot as his customer - and who wants a shave. The whole time, the barber is fantasizing about cutting this guy's throat and imagining how the blood will run out of his shop and into the street. It would take a split second to do, but he doesn't do it. After he finishes the shave, the general/despot sits up and says, "They told me that if I came in here for a shave, you would slit my throat." And implies that he knows the barber was too scared to do it.

I think that Rick is basically broken and terrorized by Negan right now. And even if Rick did brain Negan with that bat, it would result in the slaughter of Rick's entire group. Negan has at least 2 guys on his crew who seem like either sadists or rapists.

He also seems like he wouldn't put up with that if he knew it though. I kept hoping he would come out when that one was harassing Carl's girlfriend.

Thread Information