Page 109 of 123 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Or he means his right hand... Literally
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Elite Member

Yes, that's what I meant. Chop off his hand.

I believe it was a metaphor, because why would Negan need to specify "right hand"? During the zombie apocalypse does everybody forget which hand is which?
    LastLook likes this.

Did you guys see in that promo vid (where Negan drags Rick to the camper and they pan down to what we assume are brains) that there was a wedding ring in the bloody muck? You have to pause it, but someone posted elsewhere several close-ups of Maggie's ring, and it looks the same. I'm trying to figure out how they could keep Maggie but have her ring end up in a bunch of brains and bones/teeth, and I'm assuming she does not in fact die, because I am a puss and can't deal with that right now. A blanket is there also, the kind that Daryl had wrapped around him. People are guessing that the right-hand man reference refers to Abraham, because (supposedly) Negan didn't know who Rick's muscle/go-to guy was. They are saying that Daryl intervenes in one of the two deaths (Abraham, Glenn) and is then kidnapped to another location by Negan's people, hence the blanket by the brain mush.
    Alysheba and ConstanceSpry like this.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Elite Member

The suspense is killing me.

Elite Member

I've heard similar things...the ring could be Maggie's -- she leaves it there with Glenn after he's killed. I also heard that there could be similar footage with other people's "things" to throw viewers off and we might be seeing those promos soon.

Whoever it is, this will be absolutely devastating.

Also, about the right hand... in the comics Rick has a hand gone, but I've read they won't do that on the show because it is too expensive.
    LastLook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    The suspense is killing me.
    I think another way of verifying this is to check the IMDB pages of the potential victims and see if they are already cast on some other show.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Less than a week! Way more excited about this than the debates
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I watched the sneak peek. It is tough looking at the pile of mush that is supposed to be someone's brains. No matter who it is this is gonna suck.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

My sister is convinced it's Darryl.
    I say there's no way they're that stupid.
    I'm leaning towards Maggie, she's become useless and her hair sucks.
    I WAS initially thinking Eugene, he's become too competent

Elite Member

I am still perplexed by how pregnant Maggie is supposed to be. She was pregnant when the herd came to Alexandria. Glenn knew. I presume she would be at least 6-8 weeks at that point. Who knows if women are regular during the ZA and it's not like they had pregnancy tests at the ready, so that would indicate she couldn't find out really early. Then, there are a few months between the first half of season 6 and the back half. When she was captured, she told the Saviors she was 2 months. Hmmmm. Then, she has her horrible cramps (enough to double over) and "looks like shit" when she's kneeling in front of Negan. She's not showing. However, typically, if something happens that early on -- there are bad cramps and then you miscarry, nothing like what Maggie was going through. I just don't quite get it. Also, she had an ultrasound at Hilltop. I think it was a on the tummy kind, which they usually don't do until you are farther along. Hmmm.

Elite Member

I don't think they have really thought about making sense of Maggie's pregnancy.
    I'm leaning towards Maggie, because Negan may be inclined to leave them be for a bit if he realizes that he killed a pregnant woman.

But the ultrasound machine at Hilltop is probably the only ultrasound machine still working in the whole world. So they don't have a choice when it comes to ultrasound.
    Alysheba likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    But the ultrasound machine at Hilltop is probably the only ultrasound machine still working in the whole world. So they don't have a choice when it comes to ultrasound.
    True...but they don't work well when you are only a few weeks along, so they wouldn't have a groovy picture for everyone to moon over.

I know I'm overthinking this, but them going to Hilltop and being stopped by the Saviors was motivated by Maggie's distress, and it really doesn't make sense.

Elite Member

Less than 48 hours. My stomach hurts.

Heard this morning, the consensus: Glenn and Abraham. Yet no one can explain Maggie's ring in the goop. She hasn't been seen filming Since 7.1. However, the spies can't gain access to indoor set filming, and she may be there. Who knows.

After filming S7E1, Steven Yeun left of South Korea to film "Chew" and hasn't been seen since on outdoor sets.

The world may explode tomorrow night, if more than 2 bite it.

Thread Information