Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1849
Like Tree1001Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Elite Member

Aaron?

This season may be the deal breaker for TWD. If the writers hog-tie Rick's gang too long, viewership will plummet. I don't want to watch week after week of repeated attempts to overthrow Neegan. I know some loved the Governor plot, but it wore me out.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Yes, Aaron! Same here, i hated how the Governor plot dragged on and on. If they do the same with Negan, there'll be lots of fast-forwarding. I also didn't like the Michonne-Rick development. He was googoo over the blond lady and once she kicked the bucket, he is suddenly all into Michonne? And she is cool with it, even though she knows she's second choice? Nah. On the bright side, I really like Carl and Eugene now. And Rosita is growing on me too.
    Alysheba likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

^ Aaron? I think they will make the death someone with an impact and I just don't think Aaron would be that. My vote is Abraham and/or Darryl
    ConstanceSpry and LastLook like this.

Elite Member

Internet buzz, is saying there will be two deaths. Glenn and Maggie. We shall see in 3 weeks.

The Michonne/Rick shipping was jarring and so out of place.

I know this may seem I'm slut slamming, but it more of how I view Michonne. She has so much personal dignity and value. I don't see her jumping in the bed with anyone. It was so out of character for a woman with so much self control. But then, yep she is human and the choices are slim. Very slim. I'd become celibate.
    politesse likes this.

Elite Member

I thought the Rick and Michonne thing was pretty organic. They've been friends and relied on each other for a long time. It just...happened.

I didn't think there was much between Rick and the blond girl whose name I can't remember. It was a kiss or two and he really liked her, but there was no real relationship. He killed her abusive husband. They didn't have time to develop anything before she died. I think it just woke his heart up to the possibility of loving again after Lori. (How soapy does that sound?)

Negan (not Megan you stupid auto-correct!) will be around for awhile. He's the ultimate villain in the comics, so I can't imagine him having less screen time than the Governor did. We'll see.
    LastLook likes this.

I hated the Rick & Jessie thing, it felt forced... At least that the viewers should want it. I was beyond happy with how that ended. While I don't necessarily like pairing Rick with anyone (they often end up eaten), at least that relationship makes sense. I doubt Maggie will die BC it would make a possible Glenn death more of an impact because Maggie would be alone throughout her pregnancy. Also, at least according to the comic, she has a pretty big role to place at Hill Top
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I think it will be Abraham and possibly Glenn. The two actors haven't been seen on set since the spring. Also, the last few photos of Michael Cudlitz (Abraham), that I've seen, he's wearing a hat. That tells me he is no longer having his hair colored = no longer filming with TWD.
    Seapharris7 and LastLook like this.

Elite Member

As of today, October 3rd, Glenn was in Georgia. I couldn't find anything this recent with Abraham.

I recall the filming schedule isn't in order of episodes and is mixed. Also, each character was filmed as Neegan's victim. Can't think of the guy's name. I know I want to slap him every time I see him.

I feel like killing Glenn NOW would be pointless, since he's survived so many close calls. But the show needs to kill off a well liked character. Abraham & Darryl are popular, I don't think the show would risk the riot of killing Darryl (at least not in the 1st episode). I follow the actor who plays Abraham on Instagram, and for months now there's just something about his posts that have left me thinking he won't be around much longer.

In contrast, Norman's Instagram is usually filled with TWD, hanging out with his costars, being at promotions, etc. Reedus does have other irons in the fire, but I think he knows he's set with the TWD gravy train

In order to set up Maggie as a leader at the Hilltop, Glenn will have to die. If they kill two people, I think Abraham will be the other one.
    Seapharris7 and LastLook like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Maggie was the boss lady at Hilltop in the comics. Abraham was supposed to get an arrow in the eye instead of the doctor chick. Carol doesn't exist in the graphic, and Michonne went to Ezekiel. Anything can happen. If we governed the show by the comics, there would be no Daryl, and that would be a travesty.

Carol did exist she just isn't alive. I love that they aren't following the comics exactly but I do believe in this case they will at least kill Glenn but they might take one more victim just to make it a surprise.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

^ Yep, your right.

I think Spoiling Dead said it was Glenn & Abraham. I could see it. Steven (Glenn) has been posting a lot of hanging out with Maggie, Norman, & Neagan...

Elite Member

The conversation between Rick and Negan, after whoever is dead. Negan asks if they were Rick's right hand. Rick's reply, 'I will kill you.' Is Michonne or Daryl his right hand? Glenn and Abrahnam aren't, are they? I assume the taking of Rick's hatchet means he will loose his right hand.

Thread Information