Page 105 of 123 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Bronze Member

I must be really jaded because I was a bit bored. Finale was just like ep 15 only they were getting systematically ambushed in an RV. As for who met Lucille, I'm thinking Abraham might not be the one. Seems like Abraham *presented* himself as sacrifice with his chest inflating gesture when Negan strolled by. I don't think Negan would give him what he wanted. ...or I could be wrong and Negan is an accommodating megalomaniac.
    LastLook likes this.

Yep I noticed that too so that moved Daryl and Glenn higher on my list as well.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'm thinking that either Abraham or Daryl get the bat because after the first blow, Negan expressed admiration that the person hadn't fallen over. Of course that could be Eugene, since he looks like a marshmallow with a mullet and if he didn't collapse after that hit, it would be pretty remarkable. And Eugene had also achieved his full story arc where he finally became a testicle-bearing man. Also, Rick has Eugene's bullet recipe.
    LastLook likes this.

I'd be pretty sad about Eugene too though relieved about Daryl.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Daryl's character is iconic, but among the least developed on the show. He is basically feral - foraging on his motorcycle and seeking revenge for friends he lost. And that's pretty much it. Also, the fact that Dwight (who looks like he was a Starbucks barista before the apocalypse) managed to ambush Daryl three separate times is just pathetic.
    LastLook and politesse like this.

In the comics, is Maggie pregnant and does she deliver the baby?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    In the comics, is Maggie pregnant and does she deliver the baby?
    Yes, she has a son named Hershel
    BeantownBitch likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

There's the same clue to it being Glenn as being the one who dies. He was cast as the lead in a film that starts filming right around when the principal cast for Walking Dead usually reports for filming. Can't be in 2 places at once...(Cast is supposed to be in Georgia by mid-April to film the next season of Walking Dead, Mayhem is supposed to start filiming in early April).

Walking Dead actor Steven Yeun lands lead role in new film, probably means he'll get killed off | News | Culture | The Independent
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Elite Member

I was wondering about Enid being a Savior. Interesting if she was a spy for them and the whole pickle thing. There was talk she was a Wolf at one point. It would be interesting if she turned out to be a mole.

I just don't get how the Saviors hadn't found Alexandria yet. Did Aaron say he was out and about looking for others? How did he not find them, or Hilltop or The Kingdom?

I don't think Norman's new show has any bearing on if Daryl dies. He already filmed the first season, so obviously he can do it during off time. The movie with Steven though -- that could be more telling. Who knows. My daughter is sure it's Abraham.

On Talking Dead, the producer was talking about how this was really Rick's story and how he got knocked down a peg, not really about who died. Looking at it through that lens made some sense to me. Andrew Lincoln was astonishing in that line up last night. He conveyed a ton of emotions.

I'm going to keep watching. I only started watching in January and binged the first 5.5 seasons in a little over two weeks. It's all been so condensed for me. I really love the show. My husband dragged our family to Senoia a few years ago. It was actually really fun once we got there, but I was rolling my eyes for sure. Now I want to go back and zombie hunt some more! He's been hooked from the beginning. I would love to see the places there and in Atlanta now that I've seen the show! I do have to say I can tell that the quality of the show has deteriorated from the beginning. The new characters are not nearly as well developed as the older ones, and now they are beginning to have characters do things for the sake of plot, which I don't like.

I don't think a movie role is a sign at all, actors and actresses do shows and movies at the same time all the time. In fact, Lauren Conrad just had that Chuckie wannabe movie (although I'm not sure when she filmed that). We also know that we can go several weeks without seeing a character, we went 3 or 4 straight weeks without seeing Glenn this season at one point, leaves time for movie opportunities.

Yes, same could be said for Norman's show but I think having your own stand alone show could be a much larger time commitment.

I'll echo the awesomeness of Andrew Lincoln's acting last night. He was incredible, what a great protrayl of the mighty falling.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Andrew Lincoln's acting last night was incredible. I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. The best he's ever done. Yes, Amber, the mighty has fallen.

I don't understand how Aaron or the Saviors had never come across each other either. Doesn't make any sense. I recall Morgan said Carol didn't go west. I'm wondering if the Saviors are located west instead of east, where Carol was headed. If Aaron always went east, that would explain it. That would put Negan's bunch closer to Loudon County, Virginia, maybe Leesburg, or Purcellville instead of Fairfax.

I've never trusted Enid. Also, recall what Carl said to her before he left. "Just Stay Safe" - JSS (Just Survive Somehow), remember that episode? There has to be a clue there somewhere!
    LastLook likes this.

i vote for abraham cause he seems like the kind of guy that would take a bat to the head like a champ. and he did straighten up during the line up. my money is on abe.
    but that episode sucked ass. seriously i have to wait till october?

Finally watched it.

I really think it's Glenn that met Lucille. I mean, yes, it was that way in the comics, but if they want to keep using some major parts of the comic story, Glenn has to go. Husband sat down and analyzed it a bit (after talking to some others that actually watched it last night so he had the heads up for what to watch for), based on the angle of the person Negan hits it is likely Glenn, Daryl, or Sasha (based on how much of the RV they can see) and then if you turn up the volume REALLY loud after it goes to black you can hear Maggie and some of the others scream Glenn-and Glenn say his final words from the comic. Here's somewhere that talked about that a bit. I haven't gone through and actually dissected the audio like some others have, we just jacked up the volume a bit when we watched.

Walking Dead Season 6 Finale: Audio Proof Negan Killed Glenn | Wetpaint, Inc.

I've listened to the slowed-down audio several times, and I'm not getting Glenn at all from it.

I also don't think it's Daryl because I am positive they are going to have a scene next season where Daryl delivers an absolutely gruesome comeuppance to Dwight.
    ikmccall and gas_chick like this.

Tbh, I thought the best part of the show last night was Morgan emptying the gun into that Savior. All life is precious my fanny
    LastLook and Alysheba like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information