Page 104 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1849
Like Tree1001Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Elite Member

On Reddit I heard this scenario: Glenn is Lucille's victim, Maggie who was already in maternal distress crawls to him, due to stress and trauma she bleeds profusely, Rick etal try to save her and fail. Kinda Romeo and Juliet but who knows. Oh and Carol goes to the Kingdom and team up with Ezekiel.

Norman is slated to be on Talking Dead tonight for whatever that's worth.

(I'm officially placing my bet on his death tonight)
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I'm feeling pretty tense right now....

Elite Member

Completely sick to my stomach. That was 90 minutes of tension. They really fooled us with the end, but a friend posted it was pretty much scene for scene from the comics, so he thinks it's Glenn.

There were a few times I got pretty teary.

What a waste. Just tell me who died.
    Alysheba likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Elite Member

Cheap shot Gimple.
    LastLook likes this.

It'll come out via spoilers over the summer I'm sure...

(Still think Daryl BTW)

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This whole thing is just stupid. They are going to start filming next month. Someone is going to be missing.
    Alysheba likes this.

I think you are all missing the point, which is JDM in leather HELLO
    ikmccall, dowcat and gas_chick like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I think you are all missing the point, which is JDM in leather HELLO
    He was a rather dapper villain. All the rest of the Saviors look like they crawled out of the sewer and he looked so clean and put together.

Here are my questions:

-Why didn't the Saviors already attack Alexandria -- before Rick and his crew ever got there?
    -Did the Saviors ever battle the Wolves? Were the Wolves wanderers?
    -Where do all these Saviors live. Rick & Co hit one place, like a command center, but where are the rest of them?
    -Why do they all monologue so long before getting down to business. Those Saviors are a chatty bunch.
    -Will Enid die in the closet?
    -How did they know Rick & Co were going to be driving around that day? Those roadblocks were very well planned and some were quite elaborate.

Just so glad Judith wasn't there. Father Gabriel has turned into quite the warrior.
    LastLook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    He was a rather dapper villain. All the rest of the Saviors look like they crawled out of the sewer and he looked so clean and put together.

Here are my questions:

-Why didn't the Saviors already attack Alexandria -- before Rick and his crew ever got there?
    -Did the Saviors ever battle the Wolves? Were the Wolves wanderers?
    -Where do all these Saviors live. Rick & Co hit one place, like a command center, but where are the rest of them?
    -Why do they all monologue so long before getting down to business. Those Saviors are a chatty bunch.
    -Will Enid die in the closet?
    -How did they know Rick & Co were going to be driving around that day? Those roadblocks were very well planned and some were quite elaborate.

Just so glad Judith wasn't there. Father Gabriel has turned into quite the warrior.
    JDM was looking pretty good - although a bit skinny. I guess that's what the apocalypse does to you though.

I'm going to guess there's a mole in Alexandria that's been feeding the Saviors information OR the Saviors have lookouts stationed near Alexandria. That's the only way I feel like they would've known that the RV was on trek to somewhere. I think tactically it would be smart to gather as much info on your target as you can before you stage some kind of an attack. For example: are they worth attacking? do they have more people than you? etc. I also think it's smart to let them come to you, which Rick and crew have been doing - granted they weren't trying to find them in this particular case, but the Saviors obviously have home advantage.

I have to say it was REALLY intense each time that RV would stop and seeing the crew grow and grow. It was eye opening as a viewer, realizing how large the Saviors are and how far up the creek Rick and Co. are. It did however bother me that they just didn't GO BACK. I realize we don't know what's going on with Maggie, but surely going back to Alexandria would've been far more safe than trying to carry her through the woods at night. Rick and Co. are way too impulsive and it has finally caught up to them.

Enid needs to toughen up and bust through that door, nothing a few solid kicks can't handle.

Who were the lovely fellas Morgan and Carol ran into?

Elite Member

The men Morgan and Carol met are from Ezekiel's Kingdom. They are good guys.

Until it is explained to me how Negan knew Rick & Co. would be on the road at that exact time, the episode is a failure.

I hope Enid never kicks the door down. Good riddance. No such luck. Plus, I believe Enid spiked the pickles she gave Maggie, which is why Maggie was so ill. Enid is a Savior.

I love JDM, but the 10 minute dialogue wore me out. Kill somebody or go take a nap, something.

JDM is assless, flat as a pancake. I never knew. Maybe some Bisquick will help.

Mighty fine acting by Andrew Lincoln.

After last night's fiasco, I'm not sure I'll return in October.

I honestly loved the entire episode. It had me on the edge of my seat even though I knew where it was headed. They really were trying to make me think Abraham was the one heading out with all the emotional scenes he had with Sasha and Eugene but deep in my heart I'm still worried for my Daryl. It will be devastating.

JDM was amazing. Damn it is going to be hard to stay mad at his fine ass. I loved his speech. We deserved some time with him since we didn't get to see him until the last ten minutes.

Unfortunately, Maggie won't die. She will live to work my nerves another day and probably have her kid while she is at it. They aren't killing Judith. She is already long dead in the comics but she is still sticking around because they were afraid of what people would think apparently.

I'm going to be counting the days until October 9th and hoping I find a spoiler before then to either relieve me or let me start my grieving process.
    o0Amber0o and MohandasKGanja like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I honestly loved the entire episode. It had me on the edge of my seat even though I knew where it was headed. They really were trying to make me think Abraham was the one heading out with all the emotional scenes he had with Sasha and Eugene but deep in my heart I'm still worried for my Daryl. It will be devastating.

JDM was amazing. Damn it is going to be hard to stay mad at his fine ass. I loved his speech. We deserved some time with him since we didn't get to see him until the last ten minutes.

Unfortunately, Maggie won't die. She will live to work my nerves another day and probably have her kid while she is at it. They aren't killing Judith. She is already long dead in the comics but she is still sticking around because they were afraid of what people would think apparently.

I'm going to be counting the days until October 9th and hoping I find a spoiler before then to either relieve me or let me start my grieving process.
    I really enjoyed the episode too. I thought the Carol/Morgan scenes were a little dull. I'm just really annoyed with her at this point. If you really have so much regret and feel like you can't go on the way you have been, wouldn't you just let a walker take you? I didn't understand why she was putting up a fight to that one, it was so weak and half-assed it was painful to watch.

I thought Talking Dead made a good point about Negan. If the tables were turned and we had been watching him and his crew for 6 seasons we would be like "DOWN WITH RICK" - I think it'll be REALLY interesting to see if fans turn tides in loyalties as we learn more about the Saviors (next season of course).

I'm with you on Daryl, I still believe he's on the receiving end of Lucille and knowing he's got his own show coming out this summer also is another nail in the coffin IMO.
    gas_chick likes this.

Thread Information