Page 102 of 123 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Elite Member

I'd rather wait a week, than months.
    LastLook likes this.

Elite Member

They've played up this Negan thing soooo much, I don't know how it can live up to the hype. I also will not be happy if we don't find out who dies until next season. Since hearing about the possible cliffhanger, I've been dreading the finale -- I just have a bad feeling it won't be as epic as it's been made out to be.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Alysheba like this.

Re: the Carol storyline, as I've said before, I think this story arc may be the only way they keep her alive on the show. I hate where it is going, but I realize they are probably taking it there because she had nowhere else to go. An ultimate badass has no place to go but down, and if they didn't explore that, her character would have to die or become very, very stale. Still don't like Morgan, anyway. Planting weak seeds and what-not. Curious where they will take his character.
    Alysheba and o0Amber0o like this.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    You know, thinking about it, why aren't there more doctors around? I would think that people would be all about recruiting and protecting those in the medical field.
    I think it would be because doctors - like people with military training - would have been on the front line when the zombie apocalypse started and would have been at the most risk of being nommed. Then the majority of those who survived would have been scooped up and taken by the people at the top to some sort of bunker/stronghold for the elite, leaving the Average Joe survivor to fend for themselves.

Sorry for the late reply but we're behind in the UK and I've been trying to stay away from spoilers in here (and if Daryl dies I WILL lose my shit!).
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

They confirmed it was Dwight that said you'll be all right on the Talking Dead.
    Alysheba and BeantownBitch like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Awesome, thanks gas.

I saw on Reddit some audio was released from Sunday's episode: https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingd...gans_entrance/

I listened - it's intense - I believe it's about the last 10 minute of the episode but doesn't really spoil anything for those who want to listen. I don't think I've ever been disappointed by a TWD season ender, I'm counting down the days!
    Alysheba likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Thanks Amber.

Only the Soundcloud link works.

Sounded disgusting in the end.

He antagonizes Glenn and Maggie and calls their baby a serial killer. Whoever it is, Negan says, "You're taking it like a champ."

Curious how Maggie ends up over there. I guess they are trying to get her to the doc at Hilltop and he grabs her there maybe.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

^I wondered the same. Carl too, he was home the last I recall. Maybe they aren't at Negan's factory but in Alexandria, or they rounded them up.

well that was boring except for the last 10 seconds. negan talking for 10 minutes aaaaaaa. plus he might be calling judith future serial killer.

It is interesting how he was able to round them all up - we definitely know Maggie will be heading to the doctor, but with who? Carl and Abraham would be my guess? I got the sense that he was calling Carl the future serial killer, I would hope that Carl wouldn't have taken Judith with him if he went with Maggie to the hilltop.

My guess is that last 10 minutes will be all we see of JDM this season, which kind of hurts.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

I listened. I didn't think it was boring at all. It was completely intense. Can you imagine the whole group on their knees surrounded by Saviors with the psycho with the baseball bat pacing back and forth deciding who to beat to death. That is going to be a nail biter. I think he's talking about Carl, not Judith. Carl is there. I get the impression we we know who gets it, but we won't know the immediate aftermath. This is going to break my heart.
    o0Amber0o likes this.

Yep watching a character you have gotten attached to get beaten to death is gonna be rough. I mean I didn't even know Noah that well and his death was a gut punch.
    witchcurlgirl, o0Amber0o and tulip like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Yep watching a character you have gotten attached to get beaten to death is gonna be rough. I mean I didn't even know Noah that well and his death was a gut punch.
    And hearing Negan say he or she is "taking it like a champ." Horrible.

Noah's death was so sad. I really lost it when Hershel was killed. Just cried my eyes out. I was spoiled on both of these, and it still impacted me.

Thread Information