Page 100 of 123 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1841
Like Tree992Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Well just because someone is in the medical field doesn't mean they were smart enough to make it to this point in the apocalypse. I mean it would be great if there were tons of them and engineers, etc. left around but not sure that is how it will work.
    No doubt, book smarts does not = street smarts (or zombie apocalypse smarts) BUT I would have no problem seeking out someone in the medical field to recruit to my group and to order to not leave the house.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Yes but you have to assume that there is actually one of them left to recruit.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

"Eugene, you eat a good dick. I mean that with the utmost respect". Easily one of the greatest lines uttered on television. If Abe bites it, he will surely be missed, if only for his fantastic quips

Elite Member

She's so opposite of her comic book character and she's so awesome. I don't like this turn.

Elite Member

Did you hear the latest spoilers? Apparently, after the fans have been spending all season wondering "who'd meet Lucille" on the season finale, they're going to make the deed a cliffhanger, so we won't know who dies. If this is true, it will really, really piss me off. It would be worse than the whole "is Glenn dead?" thing.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Alysheba like this.

^^ Everywhere I've read about it, people are raging.
    Alysheba likes this.

Elite Member

I heard the rumor as well. The Glenn fiasco was overkill. If they do this, fans will do more than rage, they'll desert the show. Followers will loose trust. I hate cliffhangers and this one would be the worst in entertainment history. Seven months is ridiculous amount of time for viewers to wait. This could be their jump the shark.
    tulip likes this.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

I am certain daryl is going...i'm okay with it in a way. Well, kind of. They say jesus is going to be the next daryl. Daryl wasn't even in the comics or didn't even exist until the show came about. Hmm, so yeah. That's my call. I hope they keep him on however.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    I am certain daryl is going...i'm okay with it in a way. Well, kind of. They say jesus is going to be the next daryl. Daryl wasn't even in the comics or didn't even exist until the show came about. Hmm, so yeah. That's my call. I hope they keep him on however.
    Why? Just a feeling?

IDK. Just seems like this is the way they are going to me. Hope i am wrong because i really do not want to see it happen but you know TV, someone gone die! LOL.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    IDK. Just seems like this is the way they are going to me. Hope i am wrong because i really do not want to see it happen but you know TV, someone gone die! LOL.
    I hope they don't cop out and just get rid of Abraham. I wouldn't miss him. While I hate the idea of someone major leaving, they've been hyping this so much I feel like they have to take out a major. I'm thinking it's going to be Glenn.

Elite Member

If they do this 'we will reveal who died in October', I'm not playing their cliffhanger waiting game. I'm out. FB will tell me all I need to know in October.

I blame Scott Gimple, I don't know why but I despise him. It's irrational, I know.

It has to be one of the Atlanta 5 to have Negan's entrance have the impact it deserves. Of course if this spoiler ending is true, all impact will be gone when you make people wait for months and give them a week instead of months to mourn their favorite. I have a feeling they are going to cop out and give this iconic comic death to a red shirt like Aaron.

Elite Member

Force fans to wait months to find out no major character died and a sub character bit the dust? That's damn cruel. Kinda. The fan base would reduce and the writers lose credibility. I will blame Gimple. Freaking gnome ass jerk.
    LastLook likes this.

What happened there at the end? Did he shoot daryl?

Thread Information