Page 10 of 126 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree1039Likes

Thread: AMC's The Walking Dead

DAP

I knew one of them kids were going to die, but I thought that it would have been Carl.

DAP

Saw the midseason premiere, and I liked it. I though the sequence near the ending was random, but that was great when Rick shot the guys.

It was a good episode but I didn't care for the Lori bullshit of her taking off after Rick and company. It was stupid and for no other reason than drama about her and her pregnancy.

Sick of the old guy going on and on about Shane too. I'm wanting Shane to go start his own band of merry men.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    Saw the midseason premiere, and I liked it. I though the sequence near the ending was random, but that was great when Rick shot the guys.
    I thought the bar scene was pretty good. The way they were feeling out Rick and Hershel and Glenn, it was patently obvious the guys were up to no good. I have to say that the interlopers could have improved their conversational technique to be a lot less threatening.

The other thing I thought was kind of weird was that a relatively empty farm would be such a prized, difficult thing to find. Most people are dead, and you would think that in that area of the country it would be pretty easy to find your own damn deserted farm.

DAP

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    It was a good episode but I didn't care for the Lori bullshit of her taking off after Rick and company. It was stupid and for no other reason than drama about her and her pregnancy.

Sick of the old guy going on and on about Shane too. I'm wanting Shane to go start his own band of merry men.
    I want Shane to pop a cap in Dale. Him spouting out his moral superiority is annoying. Hershel can go along with him.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I thought the bar scene was pretty good. The way they were feeling out Rick and Hershel and Glenn, it was patently obvious the guys were up to no good. I have to say that the interlopers could have improved their conversational technique to be a lot less threatening.

The other thing I thought was kind of weird was that a relatively empty farm would be such a prized, difficult thing to find. Most people are dead, and you would think that in that area of the country it would be pretty easy to find your own damn deserted farm.
    I think they said in one episode that every abandoned farm was infested with zombies.

And did anyone notice how the girl looked when she was in bed? I have a feeling that she will turn into a zombie.

Poor René can't catch a break on ANY show, can he?
    rem_in likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Poor René can't catch a break on ANY show, can he?
    He's actually in a pretty decent show now with that guy from the Tao of Steve (can't remember his name). But he actually plays a good guy. It's an AMC type of show... They're like detectives or something.

I want Shane to pop a cap in Dale. Him spouting out his moral superiority is annoying. Hershel can go along with him.
    I guess they want to make a statement about man's ability to preserve his humanity when all hell is breaking loose. However, after going back and reading the plotline of the comics, Shane's behavior on this show is practically Churchillian by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    He's actually in a pretty decent show now with that guy from the Tao of Steve (can't remember his name). But he actually plays a good guy. It's an AMC type of show... They're like detectives or something.

I guess they want to make a statement about man's ability to preserve his humanity when all hell is breaking loose. However, after going back and reading the plotline of the comics, Shane's behavior on this show is practically Churchillian by comparison.
    Terriers was a good show but was cancelled after one season.

And did anyone notice how the girl looked when she was in bed? I have a feeling that she will turn into a zombie.
    i thought the same thing!

i know they aren't going to kill off whori, but i sure wish they would.. can't stand that character though.. she's always bitching and yelling at someone

DAP

LOL, am I the only one who can tolerate her?

I hate that skinny annoying twat. Wanted to shoot her in the face. She's totally manipulating Rick to kill Shane. I want Shane and Andrea to go start their own band of survivors without the rest of these annoying assholes.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

LOL, am I the only one who can tolerate her?
    Yes, I believe you are, LOL. Lori has a gift for having a grievance with just about everyone she comes in contact with.

Speaking of Lori, that scene where the zombie tries to squeeze its head in between the broken pieces of windshield was pretty horrific. Same with the poor guy that Rick incapacitated, lying on the grass getting eaten alive. I can't believe that you can show that on regular cable, but simple nudity is verboten.

I'm getting tired of watching Shane grabbing the dome of his bald head and rubbing it every time he is frustrated, which is very frequent. And why doesn't he just hook up with the blond woman who is now trailing him like a puppy dog? Not only is she as attractive as Lori, she seems to be the only person who agrees with his opinions.

I think the Boondock Saints guy is going to hook up with the gray crewcut woman. I think he cares for her but was just venting because he has become emotionally invested in finding Sophia.

David Morrissey Cast as The Governor in The Walking Dead Season 3

AMC announced today that David Morrissey has been cast in the role of The Governor in the network's critically acclaimed hit series The Walking Dead. The Governor, a character from Robert Kirkman's graphic novel, is the leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors, and becomes the chief antagonist for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group.
    The Governor will appear in The Walking Dead Season 3, a 16-episode order from AMC, which begins production this spring in Atlanta.
    A BAFTA Award nominee, Morrissey has appeared in many acclaimed British series including State of Play, Meadowlands, The Deal and Blackpool. Along with his celebrated work in television, Morrissey is also known for his leading roles in feature films such as The Reaping, The Other Boleyn Girl, Centurion, The Water Horse, Nowhere Boy and Blitz. He recently wrapped Welcome to the Punch opposite James McAvoy and Mark Strong. Morrissey is represented by The Collective and Troika in the UK. The Walking Dead Season 2 airs Sundays at 9pm on AMC.

David Morrissey Cast as The Governor in The Walking Dead Season 3 - The Walking Dead - AMC
    rem_in likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Silver Member

I can't decide if Lori or Andrea is more annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post
    David Morrissey Cast as The Governor in The Walking Dead Season 3

AMC announced today that David Morrissey has been cast in the role of The Governor in the network's critically acclaimed hit series The Walking Dead. The Governor, a character from Robert Kirkman's graphic novel, is the leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors, and becomes the chief antagonist for Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his group.
    The Governor will appear in The Walking Dead Season 3, a 16-episode order from AMC, which begins production this spring in Atlanta.
    A BAFTA Award nominee, Morrissey has appeared in many acclaimed British series including State of Play, Meadowlands, The Deal and Blackpool. Along with his celebrated work in television, Morrissey is also known for his leading roles in feature films such as The Reaping, The Other Boleyn Girl, Centurion, The Water Horse, Nowhere Boy and Blitz. He recently wrapped Welcome to the Punch opposite James McAvoy and Mark Strong. Morrissey is represented by The Collective and Troika in the UK. The Walking Dead Season 2 airs Sundays at 9pm on AMC.

David Morrissey Cast as The Governor in The Walking Dead Season 3 - The Walking Dead - AMC
    I think that is a pretty significant development. I thought that the show was deviating so far from the comic's original plot that there was no going back. But the Governor antagonist seems to be a big part of the original comic series. That looked to be a VERY nasty, violent plot line, too. I wonder if they are going to bring the (comic book) African American woman character who has the ninja sword and the zombies on a leash to the show, too. That would be an interesting development.

Thread Information