Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: ABC-The Bachelor 2013 - Sean Lowe's season

I think Ashlee heard what she wanted to hear. Maybe in the fantasy suite he said something like "Don't think about the others, I don't" and she took it to mean he doesn't think about them at all. Who knows, maybe her neediness was full blown in the suite and she kept asking him and he finally said what he said to shut her up.She sure put doubt in the woman he picked mind with what went on in her suite. She should have just let it go. It's over, he didn't pick you Ashlee. You came off as bad as Sean. I'm not a fan of his at all but she would drive me crazy with her neediness and abandonment issues. They both are to blame.

Here's what's so fucked up. Filming is 8 WEEKS long. If you spent 24/7 with one person for 8 weeks, most rational people could not say with assurance they wanted to marry him/her. Throw 24 other beautiful people in the mix and I call bullshit. Desiree's brother, though obnoxious in his delivery, was exactly right. Who goes and asks four different dads for their daughters' hands in marriage? My dad would not so politely tell him to fuck off. And, Sean being the exception, most guys/gals sleep with their final 3 in the fantasy suites. Could you imagine proposing/accepting a proposal from someone who screwed two other people less than 2 weeks prior to said proposal? Bet that makes for some interesting post wedding conversations! There is a reason this show is two for 30 or something like that on actual marriages between the final 2.

As for Sara (the one armed girl) having to play roller derby, here's the bottom line: the producers are dicks. The same producers took Emily (the girl who's fiancée was a NASCAR driver who died in a plane crash) to a NASCAR track for her first group date and 4, count them, 4 helicopter rides. They wanted to ensure she was nervous as possible as they gave her every opportunity to share her sob story. Another fact...after the girls are dumped, producers pretty much drive them around until they give them what they want (I.e., get emotional). If you DVRd last week's episode, notice how early in the day it is when Ashley (I refuse to type AshLee) leaves. It is dark before she finally sheds a tear for them. All the people running that show are assholes. I've seen a copy of the contracts contestants have to sign. You basically say that they can present you in any light they wish, regardless if it's the truth or not. This information is available at The Bachelor Season 17 Sean – Spoilers & Commentary, plus Survivor, Amazing Race, Real Houswives and more… | Reality Steve | My sarcastic, slanted, sophomoric, and skewed view on the world of reality television. Warning: he spoils every season episode by episode before it even airs (always correctly too!) so be careful reading if you don't want to know.

Eh, I can't really talk. I tune into this awful train wreck. Everything they say is so much funnier when you remind yourself exactly how long these people have known each other when they cry about how heartbroken they are.

Elite Member

I do definitely think Ashley has some issues, but I really think she was telling the truth about Sean saying something. His facial expressions and body language were of someone caught in a lie, in my opinion.
    southernbelle likes this.

The train wreck ends tonight....

Contrary to the advertisements, I didn't think there was anything out of the ordinary, "shocking," or "dramatic" about the final rose ceremony. I'm not really thrilled with who he ended up with, because I don't see long-term potential there, but I don't think either of the final two were very impressive, and I kind of thought that Sean's family felt the same way, particularly his mom. Did anyone else get the impression that Sean's mom didn't seem overly impressed with either Catherine or Lindsay?

I am happy about Desiree being announced as the next Bachelorette.

Yea,...his Mom might be a fun one for a MIL, not!! She seemed pretty skeptical of both of the girls and has those intense eyes. He seems like he is a BIG mammas boy. I don't think it will last with Katherine, either. Time will tell.

I am glad for Des, but I hope she isn't to naive with all the guys. A ton of them are ladies men and have no problem playing games. I don't think half of the guys want to get married that go on the show. And I hope she keeps them away from her idiotic and douchey brother.
    southernbelle likes this.

Did you hear that Sean is going to be on Dancing with the Stars? WTF??? What does this guy do for a living? Is he rich? Shouldn't he be focused on starting a new life with his fiance? Maybe he will fall in love with his dance partner? Good grief!

Elite Member

He's with Peta. I can see Catherine being very jealous.

Just glad it is over. I don't care for Sean and I'm not happy he's going to be on Dancing.

He is a reality junkie. This is his third one in a row. Does anyone remember if they ever said what Sean does for a living? Or does he live off his wonderful family? I got the impression that his bil isn't that impressed with him. lol

I bet Katherine does get jealous and they break up. Or maybe he will suck and get the boot early, and she will get him back...lol

I'm not sure if this is his main job or a side job, but he's part owner of a shop called The Factory Girl that sells shoes, purses, accessories for women, and furniture.

Sean Lowe was the last piece of the puzzle. Sean’s background in business
    management and finance along with his degree from Kansas State University made him
    a perfect fit to manage The Factory Girl brand. Sean’s entrepreneurial spirit and will to
    succeed helps The Factory Girl maintain focus on long-term success in the
    marketplace. Sean is President of The Factory Girl.
    Also, just based on his sister's blog and some of the things she said during filming, I get the impression that either she's not a big Catherine fan, or she doesn't approve of Sean proposing so quickly, or both. She's said things like, "I'm happy he's happy," and barely mentioned Catherine in her blog about the finale today.

I watched only the finale. Since he picked Catherine Monday night, they have been on every show to promote HIM being on DWTS. They have committed to having their wedding televised and want to do it soon. He does all the talking and she comes across almost as if she is disconnected from the situation as she stands by his side. Her face registers very little emotion.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Okay,...thanks Belle. I hope he doesn't let his business go under doing all these tv shows. Idiot.

I agree, Sluce. She does seem to just be along for the ride, and there isn't any visible connection between the two. They are stupid if they rush into marriage, just to get the big freebie wedding and all the gifts and publicity. They probably are both just in it for the fame and money.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information