Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race

Default RuPaul's Drag Race

It's SO late in the season to be posting this thread, but I can't be the only person on this board watching, can I?

This show is awesome, it's somewhere between ANTM and Project Runway (Santino from PR is even a weekly judge) and almost every single contestant is just amazing. I know you can watch it online on Logo's website if you're in the US, and it got enough of a following that VH1 picked up airing reruns on the weekends. There are only 6 episodes aired so far so it isn't too much to catch up on or anything.

RuPaul's Drag Race | Video Clips, Watch Full Episodes Online | Logo Online

Also, if anyone has been watching...Nina FTW. She's just fierce and has been my favorite since episode 1.

Silver Member

I like that show too. It is low budget like "Miss Rap Supreme" and I think the low budget makes it more fun! My two favorites, Ongina and Shannel are both gone .

this show is hilarious, but i wish it would be more cunty. They're drag queens! im expecting cocaine and bitchslapping!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I watched the first show and laughed my ass off.

My 61 y/o sister Loves this show!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Can't get it to play. I wonder if it will come to Oz.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post

Also, if anyone has been watching...Nina FTW. She's just fierce and has been my favorite since episode 1.
    Oh, Thank You for posting this!!

I love this show, and don't know a soul who watches it! It's the first "reality show" that I have chosen to watch, and can't dish the shit with anyone!

I agree about Nina, I've been so worried each episode because she seemed like such an underdog, very glad that she's in the top 3.

How about that "Vogue-off", ahem, Nina was the only one who could even do that, the others looked ridiculous.

I couldn't stand Akasha, or whatever that bitch's name was, he was so damn ugly (and from my home state, sad representation) and untalented.

Shannel was freakin' gorgeous, what a soft feminine body! Edgy attitude though, which I thought would take her to the end.

I caught a marathon f it one weekend, it was fantastic! I love RuPaul. I hope the Asian girl wins, she's my fav.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Tammie Brown, Ongina, Rebecca, Jade, Shannel, Akashia, Nina, Victoria Parker, BeBe, and RuPaul top center

Miss Nina, who usually has her tats covered on the "runway"

Ongina and Nina were both favorites of mine. I made my boyfriend watch the last 2 episodes tonight. Apparently Shanel is his type of queen-he thought she should have won this week's challenge, but he loved Nina outside of drag. He was like "I'd totally have a beer with him!" He just doesn't get the whole genderfuck drag look though so does not see how awesome she is. Then he got all consumed in how they do the transformation, he was so amazed what they all have to go through to get stage ready especially since we can see what they look like out of drag.

I wanted to see more drama originally too, and the whole "Rebecca is a fake bitch" drama is nothing. But, I'm also loving how much they all seem to like each other.

I love this show! it's great. For some reason, I always miss when it's on. I only saw one episode. Anyone know when it comes on?
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I know it's on Monday nights. I don't know if it's on at 9 or 10 eastern. I have it set to record automatically so don't know when the first run is.

I had no idea this was on...must go tivo now...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

its a pretty awesome show; the best new reality show of the season imo! its well executed and edited and not entirely fluff either, there's some good life lessons and morals in there

im rooting for the puerto rican of course! i knew his little ass was boricua right when i heard him open his mouth

and can i just say that i wish i could get a makeup job done by one of these ladies; they tricks they do to their face is mind-boggling! especially RuPaul who is so freaking beautiful when in drag, i cant get over her face! although i know its partly lighting but still!

and can i just say that i wish i could get a makeup job done by one of these ladies; they tricks they do to their face is mind-boggling!
    The transformation they make is amazing.

I really liked that very strange looking guy who looked like Bette Davis. He's long gone.

I guess I'm rooting for Rebecca. He is just gorgeous when made up.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information