Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 12 starts tonight

Default America's Next Top Model Cycle 12 starts tonight

Anyone plan on watching the season premiere tonight? As much as fivehead Tyra gets on my last nerve, I will, of course, watch this show.

Actually, it's 6 p.m. PST here, so some of you on the east coast may be watching as we speak.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

yup i'm ready to watch it. the show pisses me off week after week, but i never miss it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Okay that Allison chick has freaking creepy eyes. What is up with her - and her obsession with blood?

I can't remember most of the names. One chick had stringy hair and was on the verge of a uni-brow.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

the blonde chick, the oldest one, who is from Kentucky, is fug. and yeah, that girl with the creepy eyes, *shiver*
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Allison does look like a creepy doll. I like the Puerto Rican chick Jessica and Fo. Honestly I think they brought Tahlia in just for the drama, in the real world she would never book a job with those scars. And if she did, they would definitely be photoshopped...It sucks but it's the truth.

Sandra is a straight up snooty bitch, she should have gone home first...Although any agency would be taking a risk with the epilepsy girl, I mean what if she had a seizure on the runway or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I'll wait for the make-over show. I love to see which one of them starts crying this time.

Quote Originally Posted by NedNederlander View Post
    I'll wait for the make-over show. I love to see which one of them starts crying this time.
    Oh yeah, the makeover episode is this Wednesday. Sometimes I just don't understand the choices they make for makeovers. Some of those girls just look awful. Remember the chick one or two cycles ago with the Tootie hairdo?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Oh yeah, the makeover episode is this Wednesday. Sometimes I just don't understand the choices they make for makeovers. Some of those girls just look awful. Remember the chick one or two cycles ago with the Tootie hairdo?
    And Tyra always gives a white girl a horrific weave, with hair that looks like dead animal carcass. Remember the red head from a couple of cycles ago, that looked like she had a herd of dead squirrels on her damn head. Oh and there's always someone that ends up bald or damn near bald.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    That was Saleisha and she won! That hairstyle was so distracting. Just awful.

OK so did Tyra choose Teyonna to be on the show because her 5-head is bigger. I swear that girl's hairline starts halfway back on her head!

These girls aren't that interesting...hopefully something juicy will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Thread Information