Thread: Mr. Nobody

Default Mr. Nobody

Has anyone heard of the movie "Mr. Mobody" yet?

It's still ages until the movie is out (supposedly it is to premiere in Cannes this year) but now that the website and the first stills/ promo photos are up I am pretty excited. I think the stills look so fantastic. I love the colors and the style. Now I just hope the movie keeps half of what the photos seem to promise.

The storyline is from a french book and the summary at imdb says:
    Nemo Nobody leads an ordinary existence at his wife's side, Elise, and their 3 children until the day when reality skids and he wakes up as an old man in the year 2092. At 120, Mr. Nobody is both the oldest man in the world and the last mortal of a new mankind where nobody dies anymore. But that doesn't seem to interest or bother him very much. The only questions that preoccupy him in the present is whether he lived the right life for himself, loved the woman whom he was supposed to love, and had the children whom he was meant to have... now his purpose is to find the right answer.
    At school I really enjoyed reading utopias and this sounds like it could have been one of the stories.

Here are a few photos. The website is unfortunately only in french but there are more (amazing) pictures: MR NOBODY

okay, enough ranting from my end.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

It sounds interesting since these are pretty good questions to be thinking about at the end of your life.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Thread Information