Amy Poehler attends the 2008 Museum Gala at American Museum of Natural History on November 20, 2008 in New York City.
Theo Wargo/WireImage.comBuzz up!

Details on Amy Poehler's upcoming NBC sitcom were revealed Thursday at a Television Critics Association meeting.
The still-untitled mockumentary-style comedy -- debuting 8:30 p.m. EST April 9 -- will follow a mid-level bureaucrat (Poehler) in an Indiana city parks and recreation department as she tries to forward her career. The Office's Rashida Jones will costar.
Poehler and pal Tina Fey scored at the box office last year with Baby Mama and won over fans with their political impersonations on Saturday Night Live (Poehler played Hillary Clinton; Fey, Sarah Palin). Fey currently headlines the Golden Globe winning 30 Rock.

Asked if she ever wakes up and thinks, 'Tina Fey, I'll show her with my new comedy!' Poehler joked: "Yeah, and then I turn around and I wake her up and we have breakfast together."

She also told reporters that she was touched by a musical tribute from her SNL castmates when she and husband Will Arnett welcomed their son Archie last October.
Poehler (who left the show last year) got to watch it from her hospital bed.
"He was conveniently born at 6 p.m.," she said, "so I could watch it live. It was amazing."

Usmagazine.com | News - Amy Poehler's New Show Details Revealed