Thread: Flirting with Forty

Default Flirting with Forty

This is coming on tomorrow and I've been watching the coming attractions and it looks good. It seems a little like How Stella Got Her Groove Back. Besides I like Heather Locklear and the beach so it's a win - win for me.
    Anyone else interested?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

It's looks cute so I'll probably catch it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yeah at least it will takes us away from this cold weather.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm sorry, but flirting with forty???? I am forty, and I swear ya'll I look better than Heather in those promos. WTF happened to her? Isn't she closer to fifty?

Yep..I just looked-she's 47.
    Last edited by Sasha; December 5th, 2008 at 02:48 PM.

Yeah I didn't buy it either. It should have said flirting with fifty but as a person who just turned 48 I don't think I want people to know exactly my age. I do want to see what she looks like now.

The guy looks yummy, so I'll probably watch it just for that. But I thought the same thing...shouldn't it be Flirting with 50? LOL! And Heather has ruined her looks with all that PS she's had. She looks like a bloated chipmunk.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Book is actually a fun read. The author was on location with Heather & Rob in Oahu to assist throughout the shoot. It's supposed to be a true story I'm definitely tuning in on saturday. Plus, I just luv me some Robert Buckley......sigh......hope he stays on Lipstick Jungle a little longer.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

He is one handsome guy.

So I saw it and enjoyed it for what it was. An escape for me from this nasty cold weather. He is now definitely on my list and she still has a great body.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I'm sorry, but flirting with forty???? I am forty, and I swear ya'll I look better than Heather in those promos. WTF happened to her? Isn't she closer to fifty?

Yep..I just looked-she's 47.
    What happened is she, like most of the Hollywood startlets, botoxed her face/lips into oblivion.

I caught the first 15 minutes of this and passed out and I was extremely disturbed how she has fucked up her face. Crazy.

Sweetpea: that's exactly what a I thought. It's the Lifetime version of How Stella Got her Groove back only stead of Jamaica, it'a Hawaii, and the protagonist is white instead of black; and instead of bartender, it's 'surf instructor.'

I thought it was kind of cheesy. I think I wasted 2 hours waiting for something to happen that wasnt predictable
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

fgg

i couldn't stop staring at her face. she completely mangled it

robert buckley played the same exact character he is on lipstick jungle, not that i don't love looking at his body

She must have gotten cheek implants, she looks like a chipmunk. And her hair is too thin and damaged to wear long. But her body is still great.

I only saw the promos and couldn't believe how bad/fake her face looked. More like flirting with disaster.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Flirting With Forty was cute, Rob Buckley is YUMMY and Heather.....well, some 20 yr olds I know wish they had her body
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Thread Information