Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 90210 (the New Class Lol-spoilers?)

I think I am the only one who is a Kelly/Dylan fan. Oh well

As far as the new cast, I like Dixon and Silver. Naomi is atrocious. The English teacher (I forget his name) is a hottie.

I think the show is not nearly as good as gossip girl.
    Fabulous!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg kelly and brenda back at it over dylan tonite was awesome! it was like old times; please o please aaron spelling if ur up there in heaven please let these two stay on the show and be a main part of it for a while!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    After only two weeks on air (last week they had a break for some football thing), 90210 has been shafted to Friday nights in Australia! Stupid heads.
    ugh i know i was pissed off when i heard that.. such a stupid time... firstly it means we have to wait extra long for the next episode and secondly some people actually like to go out on a friday night.. (ok so i'm not one of them but i don't wanna wait that long for the next episode!)
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

What happened Alice???? Damn it, I can't download it now and dunno if i'll find it at Youtube! Help! What did they say? Did Brenda deliver that long overdue bitchslap?

^^^
    god i hope so. i'm not watching and i have no interest in it but i still want brenda to slap kelly in her hypocritical faux-innocent bitchface!
    team brenda forever!!!!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It's never too late for that bitchslap!

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    What happened Alice???? Damn it, I can't download it now and dunno if i'll find it at Youtube! Help! What did they say? Did Brenda deliver that long overdue bitchslap?
    they just had an awesome exchange of pure bitchery...........for about a minute then they made up, but then Brenda cried alone in her car over stupid Dylan "huge forehead" Mckay poor brenda

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i'm not watching and i have no interest in it but i still want brenda to slap kelly in her hypocritical faux-innocent bitchface!
    team brenda forever!!!!
    I haven't been watching but I flipped over to it last night and it actually kept my attention, well at least Brenda and Kelly did. I will always be Team Brenda!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I had to find the scenes on Youtube. So here goes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLQiwemwueM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrRvNSWPk6M[/youtube]

Clip 1:

Blah blah blah,whatever Adrianna but this chick is interesting. Stupid haircut/wig whatever it is but she can act.

1:00 That Adrianna chick disses Brenda!!!! How dare she! My Brenda was not a success?

1:50 Damn, Rob Estes seems to get better with time. I never really found him hot but hello there! How you doin'?

2:26 "On a lighter note, what's next for Brenda Walsh"
    Is it pathetic that I'm so excited to hear that name again?

2:33 Brenda gets a phonecall.

2:43 IT'S DYLAN!!!! Awesome bitchface from Kelly. It BURNSSSSS!

2:49 Cute teacher guy with floppy hair is adorably confused. Could he look more like a puppy? Awwwww

3:34 Dylan is off saving the world? Instead of parenting his kid? Just a hint, Kelly, maybe he can't stand you!

3:55 Cute teacher guy gets the "You are a really great guy..." spiel fom Kelly - I choose myself - Taylor

4:09 "You deserve more than that" Awwww. Cute teacher is crushed

4:17 "Women like you don't come very often" *barf* Cute teacher, you don't know her at all. Run and keep running!

4:30 OMG!!! He has the cutest smile in the world! And I just realised that he looks just like my best friend's husband. Could it be that I'm secretly attracted to him? Yikes!

4:37 Kelly, do you have your phone with you today?
    Yeah, why?
    Just wondering, if Dylan wanted to talk to you, why would he call Brenda?
    OH SNAP!!! Cute teacher got her good!!!!!

4:59 Brenda is babysitting Sammy who looks way more like Steve than Dylan, just saying

5:18 Brenda has a date with the cute teacher!!!

5:23 Kelly: You and Ryan. I guess old habits die hard.
    EXCUSE ME???? What habit would that be of Brenda's? Being a slut? No, that would be you. Stealing other people's boyfriend's? You again! Stabbing her best friend in the back? Why, it's you Kelly! Fucking HYPOCRITICAL piece of shit SKANK!!!!!!!

5:39 Kelly last saw Dylan 4 years ago! Bwa ha ha. And she remembers what he was wearing. How pathetic can you be, lady?

6:11 WTF, writers! Dylan wrote to Brenda to ask her whether Kelly was in a relationship?

6:30 "Or maybe you were trying to keep the door open for yourself"

Said in the most hypocritical way that Kelly has patented, her mouth looking just like a cat's butt. WTF???? And Brenda didn't punch her in the face. I wanted to reach through the screen and punch the skank right in the teeth!!!! WTF ever!

6:58 "Kelly, you deserve to be happy."
    No she doesn't! She sure as hell doesn't!!! Go die in a fire, Kelly!!!!!

ending.... Nooooo, don't delete it! Call him! Who cares, he still has your number and he can call you.

Funny thing is that I don't even like Dylan but I love Kelly suffering and I want Dylan/Brenda to be the endgame! Even offscreen, I don't care

Clip 2:

nooo, I don't like that hair on cute guy. He's way less cute without the floppy hair!

0:31 Brenda: (speaking about Kelly) You just dodged an epic bullet.

Bwa ha ha!!! I love it!!!!! Who snuck that line in!? It's the bestest!

Then some boring shit happens, the new "Brenda" chick Annie is annoying and kinda fug and that Adrianna chick and the cute teacher might even make a fan out of me even without my Brenda.

phew, that one was kinda long. I blame Kelly.

^ LOL these two bitches need their own damn show!

ugh, kelly still sucks.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hollywood Forever - a good ep. Not awful but not bad either. I love Adrianna at the moment she is the only character that is keeping me watching. I think she is great, drug problem or not. She actuallly has a storyline that i care about. I feel so sorry for her because she is the sole family breadwinner. She is just in way over her head. Hope she lives.

As for Annie and Ethan...no! Annie is annoying; Shanae Grimes needs to calm down with the head movements.

Liked the new 'student'/undercover cop Kimberly. Shame she probably won't be in the show for long. She is a great character, they should have not made her an undercover cop. She actually had some of the best lines in the ep.

Poor Naomi; this is the first time that i have actually felt sorry for her. She is in deep doo doo; but i'm sure everything will wrap up nicely in the end.

I like that this ep didn't wrap in neatly; they **shock horror** actually ended with a cliff hanger.

As for Dixon and Silver. I'm not a big Silver fan. It's ok for a character to be sassy and cynical, but i feel they have made her character slightly too edgy. They need to do something with both her and Dixon. Silver can't remain the outsider character, who has a quick oneliner and Dixon can't just be Silvers boyfriend. Give him some storylines.

Also please do something with Navid.

BTW - ep 10 is where the new writers (from Gilmore Girls) take over.

Quote Originally Posted by cool girl View Post
    Liked the new 'student'/undercover cop Kimberly. Shame she probably won't be in the show for long. She is a great character, they should have not made her an undercover cop. She actually had some of the best lines in the ep.
    There's a student who was actually an undercover cop? Are they remaking 21 Jumpstreet too in this show?

one of my idiot step-cousins got busted by an undercover cop in high school sad....i think he's on the verge of death now.

Is anyone else watching this show still? It was really bad at the start of the season but its gotten MUCH better. I actually really enjoy it now.

And the real stars of this show are Jessica Lowndes (Adrianna):

and Jessica Stroup (Silver):

There's a new episode on tonight if you're bored.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information